• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Valorant Downgrades

I saw that all characters scale to small building level, so we have any proof the guns are small building ? Because I think not

you should probably add more info into the post

you should add the feats that puts them at small building level then the reasoning zs to why the downgrade should happen

altough tough luck findind admins and moderators as appearently they just give feedback refuse to argue why they gave said feedback then leave...from my experience at least
maybe he was just busy idk, but edit the thread to give more information as to why the downgrades should happen

good luck

you should probably add more info into the post

you should add the feats that puts them at small building level then the reasoning zs to why the downgrade should happen

altough tough luck findind admins and moderators as appearently they just give feedback refuse to argue why they gave said feedback then leave...from my experience at least
maybe he was just busy idk, but edit the thread to give more information as to why the downgrades should happen

good luck
XD Okay

I think it will take too long though so maybe I will re visit it !

Back