• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vali Lucifer vs Gerard Valkyrie

Round 1: Vali takes it with his better hax. Though I'm not sure how The Miracle would help when Vali divides his power and takes it for himself. Gerard can one-shot but he wouldn't be able to hit a target like Vali easily making it easy for Vali to use Half Dimension on him until he reaches his limit or just use it to divide his power and existence. And those wyverns can reflect Gerard's projectiles and divide his power. Plus Crimson Gourd. Yeah, I give this round to Vali.

Round 2: Gerard turns him to paste.

Round 3: Probably the same as Round 2.

Now that I think about it Vali could possibly win Round 2 as well since Gerard in his strongest form couldn't hit Byakuya and Hitsugaya because of their smaller size. Maybe he gets sort of slower the bigger or stronger he gets.

Think Vali could take all round with mid-diff, don't forget that divine dividing are not just Halve his enemy power but can also use power that got halve to add his own (Attack,Durable and Speed)

With bloodlust Vali can just Halve Garard until his very existence are vanish.

Round 1, Vali halves Gerard out of existence

Round 2, I don't know much about their personalities. If he gets the chance to use his divine dividing, Vali wins due to halving Gerard's speed, strength and dura and gaining it himself. If he doesn't get the chance, Gerard wins

Round 3: Gerard blitz stomps

Back