• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vader vs Doomslayer

7-C vs high 7-C Vader pre-BBY

Fight is on Mars

Speed equalized

Slayer has all of his equipment and power ups.

Both start 15 meters from each other.

Vader:

Slayer:

8F203B95-AB5F-445A-AD85-62A5432504D0
71356CE9-7A75-4DCD-BAB9-10CDBC2BDB34

He has no resistance to mind powers or at least the specific type Vader uses, and I'm not sure how durable he is with invulnerability. I remember his power ups not lasting very long, though that could just be game mechanics.

This is pre-14 bby Vader, he gets his ap from Kanan and Ezra throwing meteors and being stronger than them, he was only able to crush the light freighter after he got stronger. Invulnerability might also help depending on how strong it is.

"When it is absorbed, this stimulant diffuses Argent plasma to the basal layer below the dermis creating a tough film of bioplasma beneath the skin that protects the user from external attacks. This can make the demon almost entirely invulnerable until the plasma has been dissipated through repeated punishment. The bioplasma comes into direct contact with the nerve cells beneath the skin which causes excruciating pain throughout the process. This increases the likelihood that, in the throes of agonizing torment, the mindless demon will try to attack targets that are clearly beyond their ability."

This is how it is described in game, though I'm not sure about force choke

Is it in-character for Vader to immedetly go for a Force Choke?

Force Choke works by crushing someone's throat (not by blocking someone's airway); so invulnrability should protect against it.

There is a hissing sound when Doom Slayer puts on his helmet which implies breathing, and while sealed he had an Argent barrier around his body that kept him in stasis.

If Doom Slayer is protected from Force Choke from invulnerability, then he should get closed enough or start shooting enough that Vader doesn't get the opportunity to retry it.

The Force is able to bypass armor and forcefields

Vader can also just nope whatever the Slayer shoots at him with the Force, less experienced Force users like kylo ren have been able to suspend blaster fire in midair

The invulnrability powerup creates a shield beneath the skin, not above it. So... unless Vader can Force Crush organs or something the Doom Slayer should be protected.

There is a difference between suspending/deflecting one blaster bolt at a time, and suspending a Quad Damage amped barrage of Doom Slayer's arsenal.

He can, Heart Crush and Organ Crush are canon applications of the Force

Quad amping his arsenal isnt going to even phase Vader, that would make his weapons up to 8-A in damage and would physically amp him to 24 kilotons, whereas Vader physically and with his force powers is immensely above 271 kilotons, over 10x stronger

I've always wondered if oxygen exists in Hell. There are no plants at all. Just rock, blood, and skulls. And the Slayer stayed there prior to getting his suit. Everyone else who went to Hell was wearing some type of helmet.

Upon further investigation Canon Vader actually has used the Force to crush organs and cause cardiac arrest, not just Legends

Yeah, Vader still has super strong telekinesis, which is one of the things Doomslayer doesn't have too much experience with is a telekinesis user on his level. I don't see Doomslayer winning this.

Do we have an accepted speed multiplier for haste? I know it's speed equalized but is it haste then equalized speed or equalized speed then haste is put on?

Also I don't see why doom slayer would using any of his guns the only way he can damage Vader is with his punches. The stun grenade from the plasma gun would work on Vader, if he doesn't just deflect it.

Also about the organ crushing, can Vader really crush his organs? I mean if his skin is 7-C+ durability why wouldn't his organs be 7-C+? Which stat would we use to measure Vader's force choke? Lifting strength or attack potency?

No I'm talking about doom guy's low 7-B key not his 7-C kilotons. If it's baseline it might be more fair to use that instead.

Back