• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vader vs Doomslayer

BFG 10000 you mean? That's in Doom Eternal which may have far better feats.

DTG499 said:
Do we have any measurements for the BFG 10000 yet?
No, although I think some people theorized it may be related to the moon being shattered, though. I doubt it's true, but if that's the case, then easily a multi-continent level feat, I'm pretty sure. And if it reached the moon quickly, then likely FTL.

Although, since we've seen it's full size and it being fired, someone might be able to calculate it based on the size of the laser in comparison to the size of the BFG Doomslayer uses. I'm not even gonna try that though. I think we should wait until Eternal before doing anything like that, anyways. It's only 13 days away, I'm playing it on the day it comes out. I'm sure other people on Vs. Battles Wiki will, as well. It shouldn't take too long for revisions to drop. I'm REALLY hoping for at least mountain level Doomslayer feats, maybe up to continent level, but that's higher than what I'd view as likely.

We have a thread regarding depictions for Doom Eternal, please swing by if you'd like. also that was the BFG 10000? I thought that was just some random artillery piece.

I dropped by that thread in the past. And yes, it was. When it was firing, there was an announcement saying that the BFG 10000 is firing.

Back