• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vaan (FF) vs H'el (DC Comics)

Oh my god! A thread with Vaan that isn't a stomp!

Anyways, it depends on who gets their hax off first.

If Vaan gets Stop off, H'el will quickly get destroyed.

If H'el pulls out the atomic-level telekinesis from the start, he takes this.

SUPER NECRO, Vaan takes this via, Petrification, death manip, and more versatility and since it's bloodlusted H'el will try to close in and go physical (like he always tho when bloodlusted) Vaan will go straight for death manip and he has status inducement to help him debuff h'el.

But h'el can OHK so it's either a mutual kill or vaan dodges and inflicts death

Why bump a 3 and a half year old thread, Also, I keep getting my hopes up every-time I see Reppuzan on Recent activities

Was just getting curious lol and I'm watching an ffxii let's play... Plus I have nothing better to do don't judge me.

And yeah I feel the same lol

Back