• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

V1 VS TRICKY THE CLOWN

The_Pink_God

She/Her
VS
: 4
SPEED EQUAL
V1 HAS ACCESS TO EVERY EQUIPMENT
DEMON FORM TRICKY (8-C)

Last edited:
THEY ARE VERY EVENLY MATCHED WITH HOMELANDER HAVING AN EDGE IN LIFTING STRENGTH
yeah problem with that.

V1 fights with guns. Homelander will literally never be able to get close to V1, and if he does, he's just gonna heal from that as he's gonna absorb the blood homelander will inevitably lose when fighting him.

V1 styles so badly on Homelander its not even funny.

Before Homelander even thinks about attacking, V1 has already clipped 4 Railgun amped coins directly onto his head, multiple rockets onto his torso and a fat grenade onto his face.

In close combat he is even more screwed. Knucklebuster, shotguns plus blood healing makes it impossible for Homey to win.

V1 stomps. AP, Skill, Arsenal and abilities are all in V1 favour.

I WOULD SAY "WHAT IF I MAKE THEIR STARTING DISTANCE LONGER?" BUT THIS IS SBA WHICH MEANS 4 KILOMETERS STARTING DISTANCE
IF V1 ALREADY STOMPS ON THAT THAN I DON'T THINK STARTING DISTANCE IS THE PROBLEM

The starting distance dosnt really matter. You could spawn them at close range and V1 would still maul Homelander. The bigger the range the more screwed Homelander is.

I'LL TRY TO FIND A FAIRER MATCH FOR V1
0c9Gq01.png

I HAVE CHANGED FROM HOMELANDER TO TRICKY
cAiMEFk.png

But yeah uh... V1 cant put tricky down for shit. He's got a shit ton of resurrections which put him back to peak performance, and he has Immo 2 meaning he's gonna stand there for a hell of a lot longer before he even goes down.

HE CAN
THE HIGHER POWERS ONLY REVIVE TRICKY LIKE 4 OR 5 TIMES BEFORE STOPPING
thats hank.

Tricky's is far more potent than Hank's. which will let him resurrect more than that. that also neglects the fact he has to KILL tricky to activate ONE of those... and tricky does not stay down very easily even without the higher powers.

thats hank.

Tricky's is far more potent than Hank's. which will let him resurrect more than that. that also neglects the fact he has to KILL tricky to activate ONE of those... and tricky does not stay down very easily even without the higher powers.
I MEAN
HE DID NOT REVIVE AFTER MADNESS COMBAT 8 AND KIND OF JUST LAID THERE UNTIL HE GOT ABSORBED BY THE AUDITOR
SO THERE IS A LIMIT EVEN IF ITS MORE POTENT

correction to my post, Tricky doesn't have flight in this key, but his drive being damaged enough would revert himself back to the key he can fly.

Back