• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Urahara "Batmans" Dante.....

DMC1 Dante appears in Bleach verse through unknown means......Urahara tagging him as a dangerous potential enemy and sensing danger obeserves and analyses Dante over course of week somehow and comes up with plans to eliminate him.

•Urahara has prior knowledge and prep time...
•Dante is has rough knowledge of Urahara( physicals and intelligence)....
•Speed is unequalised.
•DSS and all prior equipment for Dante is allowed.
•Sparda DT is not allowed.
•All time hax are restricted.

One on one frontal confrontation.....

Strongest Version of Urahara Vs DMC1 Dante

Candy Shop Owner:- @Sevil Natas , @Mister6ame6

Hunter Shop Owner:- @AnonymousBlank

They open a agency together( incon) :- @Tony_di_bugalu ... @Thehunter077

Last edited:
so what can urahara do here? i dont think he has enough AP to one shot dante, because of his regen, & dante can one shot with every attack because of his soul hax

so what can urahara do here? i dont think he has enough AP to one shot dante, because of his regen, & dante can one shot with every attack because of his soul hax
He has large country lvl AP so he can dish out high AP and DC AOE attacks to kinda vaporize Dante but it remains to be seen if he is willing to use it....he has uber lvl sealing techniques which he uses in character....he is super genius and has prior knowledge of Dante so he kinda has motive and prep time to do it.

Dante can of course also one shot with his 4D soul hax....and haxxes to boot....like sealing BFR, Time Hax, RoyalGuard, Teleportation etc.....so he is not getting stomped either....

Lets see what Bleach boys bring to the table...

So, Urahara has knowledge on Dante which means he is unable to hax him but can nuke him with AP, lacks any reasonable AoE to end him in one go and will probably do something to stop him before trying to engage in a battle (like a seal or something)

Dante has the hax and speed advantage which means he can evade anything Urahara dishes that can nuke him but he doesn't have knowledge on the massive ap gap so if he tries to engage in battle he will suffer.

If Dante regeneration is enough to survive then urahara will try to seal him (if he already didn't try it before)

I don't think Dante can win here, the guy has enough prep time to make a seal and that is gg, not to mention he has a massive AP.

I see this going with Urahara preparing a seal or something to keep Dante down even if he gets blitzed and killed by soul hax or if he manages to hit dante then its as good as a big chance to seal him or finish the job.

I'll go for incon leaning towards Urahara

Dante can sense power of his opponents, so he will know about Urahara massive ap gap here.

Does Urahara sealing prevent dimensional travel?

Assuming the two have relative speed, Kisuke can pull up with his reiatsu concealing cloak to hide his presence (and power level) and hit Dante with a bunch of sealing Kido to pin him before one shotting him with the AP advantage. Dante’s regen wouldn’t be able to keep him alive against giant explosions, energy attacks and dragons. Kisuke should have a good gauge for how strong Dante is after a week and know he isn’t durable enough to take any of his stuff or able to flex his way out of the Bakudo. Seems like an easy dub for Kisuke unless Dante has a really big speed advantage.

Does Urahara sealing prevent dimensional travel?
i believe it should he made a special seal for aizen knowing he can open the senkaimon(all soul reapers can), also there are other seals in bleach the arrancars use to seal each other and they cant open the garganta to escape, they gotta bust it open with power (those seals are inferior to urahara's too , i think)

Dante has DSS which passively hides his presence and power lvl.....Urahara has a rough idea only of his power lvl......but still cannot actively sense Dante in battle.....not even his aura will be visible if Dante keeps it hidden.....so Urahara cannot use 6th sense here...

Dante can sense power lvls....and seeing someone as powerful as Urahara who is exponentially stronger than him he will fight seriously.....

Also sensing the powergap he will be more willing to use time hax for speed advantage.....
And like with Aizen fight in Karakura town....he needs to engage in physical fight to sneak in seals...and unlike that arrogant ass Aizen Dante is a pretty serious fighter...he will not allow himself to get tagged....

Okay but Kisuke just pops on his reiatsu concealing cloak and Dante doesn’t know about the strength gap. At that point he just binds him and goes to take his head off. If it doesn’t work, he blows him up.

Okay but Kisuke just pops on his reiatsu concealing cloak and Dante doesn’t know about the strength gap. At that point he just binds him and goes to take his head off. If it doesn’t work, he blows him up.
Dante also has prior knowledge of Urahara....not complete but has knowledge of his physicals and intelligence.....I'll edit the scenario a bit to accommodate this.....

i believe it should he made a special seal for aizen knowing he can open the senkaimon(all soul reapers can), also there are other seals in bleach the arrancars use to seal each other and they cant open the garganta to escape, they gotta bust it open with power (those seals are inferior to urahara's too , i think)
Than he can neg Dante's dimensional travel.

But i remembered now that Dante also have resistance to sealing with DSS, so sealing probably won't work here anyway.

Dante also has prior knowledge of Urahara....not complete but has knowledge of his physicals and intelligence.....I'll edit the scenario a bit to accommodate this.....
Okay so ignoring the fact that you are changing the scenario to help Dante, he still doesn’t know when Kisuke decides to jump him. The cloak stops him from being sensed so Kisuke seals Dante and nukes.

Okay so ignoring the fact that you are changing the scenario to help Dante, he still doesn’t know when Kisuke decides to jump him. The cloak stops him from being sensed so Kisuke seals Dante and nukes.
Bruh.....I already written many hrs back that Dante has some knowledge of Urahara I only clarified now to prevent misunderstanding......besides this is one on one confrontation ya know mano e mano stealthing isn't allowed but it is out of character anyway.....besides as if Urahara can jump Dante, he has resistance to ESP sensing so GG sensing...

The match is much closer than you think....

Besides with what Kisuke knows of Dante he will not take him as seriously as he took Aizen.....and Dante knows Urahara's power so expect Dante to put up serious fight.

You mean Kisuke can’t use the very method he tried when he wasn’t sure what his opponent could do? Because Turn Back the Pendulum has a situation come up where he doesn’t know what to expect, just that a dude is strong enough to take out a bunch of captains and lieutenants so he whips out his cloak to investigate and proceeds to try jump Aizen who he is of the opinion is weaker than him due to Kisuke being a captain and Aizen being a lieutenant at the time.

Kisuke in character puts on the cloak, binds Dante and nukes him. If you are really that against the cloak, Kisuke binds him with Kido and nukes him.

Well like I said I am purposely entering them in a gladiotor like fight so Cloak would not be used by Kisuke anyway....

So according to you Kisuke stomps with sealing and AP...fair enough...I'll count your vote....

Let me break down Dante here for rebuttal.

Okay lets talk real deal...
Both have relatively equal speed, though maybe Dante has slightly better FTL number.....
Dante can teleport so thats another advantage he has since it's a rare ability in Bleach...and Dante can pretty much spam it.....so using Kido against such a notoriously evasive opponent will not be easy.

Dante can go DT which allows him to one shot his base self and speed has same boost as his AP......so he can amp his speed for advantage....

Dante can also one shot Kisuke with 4D soul hax on his attack....
His most dangerous weapons will be E&I which can deconstruct and also perform sealing+BFR....

He has all his weapons here so he can pretty much fill the air with projectiles which have 4D soul hax...so thats another problem for Kisuke...

DSS resist sealing....and if he dies he can ressurect his ass with DSS and Gold Orbs

He can temporarily become invincible with "Untouchable"....

I won't argue for time hax since it's broken and I am restricting usage of it in OP...

End.

Assuming the two have relative speed, Kisuke can pull up with his reiatsu concealing cloak to hide his presence (and power level) and hit Dante with a bunch of sealing
The thing is, Dante is at least 5 times fater than him so he will easily react and dodge everything, that's why I think his best shot is to prepare everything to seal Dante even if he (Urahara) is killed in action

It's technically the perfect amulet, but since they are used to along with Force Edge to become Devil Sword Sparda, i just say that is DSS instead of saying that is the perfect amulet.
But the perfect amulet didn't bypass the seal, Dante had to undo the seal first with a lot of stuff IIRC to travel between worlds using the amulet

i remember in DMC1 that they say that Dante needed the perfect amulet to enter in the Demon World, not sure if he needed more than that.

i remember in DMC1 that they say that Dante needed the perfect amulet to enter in the Demon World, not sure if he needed more than that.
yeah, but he needed to do a lot of things to break the seal, perfect amulet just lets him travel between worlds and act as a key IIRC, that's why you need the phylosofer stone and the other thing

yeah, but he needed to do a lot of things to break the seal, perfect amulet just lets him travel between worlds and act as a key IIRC, that's why you need the phylosofer stone and the other thing
Demons can already travel between worlds by thanselfs, the perfect amulet alow Dante to travel between the worlds when they sealed by Sparda.

It's on his DMC1 key section.

Is the resistance to sealing based off being able to travel to worlds sealed by Sparda? Because Kisuke doesn’t do that. He just seals you away in a spell. It’s essentially binding the target and preventing them from doing anything.

Is the resistance to sealing based off being able to travel to worlds sealed by Sparda? Because Kisuke doesn’t do that. He just seals you away in a spell. It’s essentially binding the target and preventing them from doing anything.
Basically a watered down version of Dante's own sealing. Yeah, I personally don't think he can get out of that.

Back