• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

UQ Holder's Never Dying General Discussion Thread!! #1

I have most of the cast's profiles half-written. Just need to find a good time to finish them.

Latest chapter is out. Once again a member of the group recieves incredible upgrades.

Never though I would ever see Ikkuu one-shot a Vampire Noble. But well here we are, in 2021, with Ikkuu controlling nanomachines and the Internet lol

The movie is cano.

For the lightning stuff, I'm waiting to see if the method is actually usable or not and I'm faaar too lazy to try to find anything else to calc
Can you please reuplaod this link or tell me what chapter that was written? I'm trying to prove to someone that the movie is canon.

It's weird because I can still open the link but well, here it is.
iWSaNMs.jpg

fVuLE3F.png

Shichijuurou is talking about "数多の並行世界" which translates to "many/a lot of/multitude of parallel worlds". Dunno why but the english translator sure loves exagerating stuff lol

How gengoro only got Mhs+ while he can fight with nanao with her Light Mode which is made her speed of light ...even lend a hit on her and latter knock her out after some clash.

on the next pannel nikitis said he can't see the movement of those two. that mean he can't see nanao speed of light movement and gengoro movement that clashing with nanao.

why gengoro can't have the same speed as nanao

Also how broken is Asuna's Magic Cancel going by how she cancelled Karin's immortality and reverse Isekai'd Gengoro and his friends?

Not to mention the massive speed that she has being able to effortlessly blitz the likes of Juuzou and Jinbei who previously reacted to a lightspeed character.

Latest feat is insane. It's a Solar System sized Cosmo Entelechia spell. And remember, true Cosmo Entelechia supposedly affect the mind, body, and soul. Not just the mind.

Well... UQ Holder is almost over, it's been a really fun ride. I guess now is a good time to start working on upgrading the verse 👍

Back