• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ichigo Kurosaki (power)

Vs

Juuzo Shishimi (skill)

Speed is Equal

Reiatsu Crush is disabled

Votes:
Skill-
Power-

This feels like a match that is sorely against Ichigo's skillset.

If he goes up close and clashes blades with Juuzou, he's going to end up with a broken Bankai. And rushing in up close tends to be Ichigo's preferred strategy instead of staying at a safe distance and spamming Getsuga Tensho at him.

Yup. Juuzou is just not somebody that someone like Ichigo can fight. Juuzou has him outskilled and the durability of Ichigo and his sword won't save him.

I need to find some match-ups that Juuzou would struggle with.

Just going to point out that votes don't matter when you restrict an ability, since it can't be added.

Also seems like Juuzou can't see Ichigo, or at least, nothing on his profile leads me to believe otherwise.

Just going to point out that votes don't matter when you restrict an ability, since it can't be added.

Also seems like Juuzou can't see Ichigo, or at least, nothing on his profile leads me to believe otherwise.
He can see Ichiho as Juuzo was able to see Santa who is a spirit.

He can see Ichiho as Juuzo was able to see Santa who is a spirit.
Then he needs a CRT for that to be added to his profile, also, I don't think we treat spirits and such as invisible by default here, but I could be wrong on that.

Juuzo's profile is outdated. He should be having FTL attack speed and reaction speed.
you can make an argument for ftl+ I believe at very least ftl attack and reaction speed biased off of him speed blitzing jinbei on multiple occasions this and this even though Jinbei casually reacted to light form Shichijuro with his eyes closed and put him in a spatial isolation chamber while he was mid blitz here as well (srry the scan is lower quality) this is proof Shichijuro is light speed one and two

Yup. Juuzou is just not somebody that someone like Ichigo can fight. Juuzou has him outskilled and the durability of Ichigo and his sword won't save him.

I need to find some match-ups that Juuzou would struggle with.
I would say Oryx the Mad God but then I saw High-Mid Regen.

Back