• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

UQ Holder's Never Dying General Discussion Thread!! #1

I want Negi to stay the fastest. Hope he has light forms now, or is somehow faster than Shichi legitimately. I have little reason to assume that Negi is slower than him based on how easy it would be to just... Blitz Negi and kill him. Though, again, beating him physically isn't the issue, it's Ialda... But still. I would personally put Negi as possibly SoL, but we lack info beyond a hunch.

Ok, so why isn't Nikitis not upgraded to Planet level and Negi/Ialda as well? I made a thread about this and still no proper response. I already provided evidence with the explosions that we see on Saturn and Ialda has enough minions to cover a sizeable part of Saturn.

As for Negi I highly doubt he is FTL, but he might get FTL reactions based on scaling. He is 1/2 lightspeed at best.

http://home.earthlink.net/~jimlux/lfacts.htm

Based on calc alone the lowest we could give Nikitis is Moon level, there is literally NO reason why this should be treated as a hyperbole or outlier.

Ruminas Valentine said:
Will anybody be making a shichi profile, fastest character in the series so far deserves some merit.
I'm going to make time tomorrow to make a profile for him.

Amexim said:
Negi's Power could just have gotten faster than before. That's possiblebtoo.
The problem is we don't have hints regarding Negi becoming SoL, Planet level Nikitis on the other hand is a direct statement.

I'm going to make time tomorrow to make a profile for him.

Could you make Negima profiles as well and use the info from the OBD wiki? I made most of their profiles years ago in the old OBD wiki but I'm too busy with work and I still haven't figure out how this site works.

Good luck with work man.

As for the OBD wiki versions of the profiles, would still need to be checked just in case. As for the Nikitis issue, sometimes CRTs don't get traction and get lost. Feel free to message or one two mods and other active users on their walls to see the thread, that should do. Most are busy of course, so it could take a bit.

I do have WIP profiles for a lot of Negima characters, thanks to another users help.

The problem is that we could really do with a lot more calcs being made, especially from early series.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
There's an honest **** ton of general feats that could be calced from the old series if memories serves right.
Dynamis tanking Albireo's micro black hole and the continental feat from the Negima movie that is supposed to take place in another timeline but still canon.

We have some very strict standards about black holes here due to how they are treated usually in fiction so that would need some looking into.

Remind me what movie was that? I've been a bit out of the loop.

We already have Ialda at likely 5B over time and the statement from Nikitis, plus no reason to believe he's lying.

STILL, I would say it's best to poke some mods/admins in their walls to just check Ranzuki's thread. Is never bad to make things as official as they can be.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
We have some very strict standards about black holes here due to how they are treated usually in fiction so that would need some looking into.

Remind me what movie was that? I've been a bit out of the loop.
Do you mean fake or real black holes because the Negima black holes are confirmed to be real black holes said in the lexicon and they are micro sized and was said to only last for an "instant" it shouldn't have extremely high results.
This is the translation from the lexicon.

https://vetus.wordpress.com/gravity/

The movie is Negima Anime Final, in the movie Mars is supposed to crash towards Earth and Negi stopped it with his Thousand Thunderbolts. Akamatsu is directly involved in the movie.

I meant fake black holes due to the commonality of areas of deep concentrated gravity in one spot just being called black holes all over.

But this entry from the Lexicon makes things waaaaay more easier, thankfully. Needs more discussion but this should be legit to use.

Does that movie fit into the time line?? His direct involvement is already good but we also need to know if it fits in the time line or if it's jsut stated cnaon

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
I meant fake black holes due to the commonality of areas of deep concentrated gravity in one spot just being called black holes all over.

But this entry from the Lexicon makes things waaaaay more easier, thankfully. Needs more discussion but this should be legit to use.
It's actually been accepted in the OBD years ago, even Endless Mike himself approved of it and he is one of the most skeptical posters around. But yeah, you guys should take a look.

AstralKing7 said:
Does that movie fit into the time line?? His direct involvement is already good but we also need to know if it fits in the time line or if it's jsut stated cnaon
Negi's fight with Ialda is already causing planet sized explosion and Ialda herself has enough power to summon demons that can be seen through Saturn.
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-YI99H_F-...4HRCAcCcuqS_7wQ6E7CXSEKCZeewCHMYCw/s0/002.png

So they can scale to the Nobels and vice versa, if anything it just more or less confirms one another.

Also the Negima Movie Anime Final took place in a different timeline kinda like how Negima/UQ Holder has multiple different timelines already. The feats should be counted or at least written in their profiles with different key tags.

Nah, I was just saying that yes it needs the backing. But this is literally so much backing it's a bit freaking ridiculous. It's being said outright with gravity magic you can reach something like an actual micro black hole, the use of actual physics equations and the acknowledgement of the Schwarzschild radius. This is as close to the author just saying "yes actual black holes" as you can get.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Nah, I was just saying that yes it needs the backing. But this is literally so much backing it's a bit freaking ridiculous. It's being said outright with gravity magic you can reach something like an actual micro black hole, the use of actual physics equations and the acknowledgement of the Schwarzschild radius. This is as close to the author just saying "yes actual black holes" as you can get.
Let me tell you something interesting, back in the peak popularity of Negima we have suspected that Ken Akamatsu is an OBD lurker and a lot of posters seems have agreed on that. The number of coincidences is just so strange not just trying to debunk the posters who doubted Negi's lighting speed but also being able to touch One Piece Logias among other things, the term hypersonic was also mentioned directly in Negima which was back in the day was a benchmark OBD term that is rarely mentioned in other fiction.

https://www.narutoforums.org/threads/ken-akamatsu-is-a-obd-lurker.490943/

Planet sized explosions?? Actually that can be argued to be because of perspective. You should ask for it to be calced. But seriously tho planet sized explosions when there are no planets around isn't a good argument

AstralKing7 said:
Planet sized explosions?? Actually that can be argued to be because of perspective. You should ask for it to be calced. But seriously tho planet sized explosions when there are no planets around isn't a good argument
Im going to ask it to be calced seeing that there is one of Saturn's moon in the same background. Perspective is a shallow argument, sounds like you are outright downplaying the feat. Now, can you give me a good reason why Nikitis statement wouldn't scale to that?

AstralKing7 said:
Also what we do know is they indeed fought in Saturn's ring so you can't use perspective as an argument. You are more or less going to have the same result.

Dude I'm being honest with you I want 5B but perspective is a strong and sound reason to disagree with the argument of planet size when that can't vary from different peoples perspective

AstralKing7 said:
Dude I'm being honest with you I want 5B but perspective is a strong and sound reason to disagree with the argument of planet size when that can't vary from different peoples perspective
Read the above reply, the fight took place in Saturn's ring so you can't adjust the perspective any farther. Also there is also Nikitis statement, there is NO reason to believe it's a hyperbole when in the same chapter they're already talking about Touta having access to Venus entire magical reserve. Your argument seems to be being skeptical for the sake of being skeptic.

AstralKing7 said:
Nikitis statement scaling to that matters why???
Because of Eva still refering to Ialda Negi as the strongest entity in the Solar System despite knowing who Nikitis is. Hell, even Dana herself mentioned that Ialda is the final boss.

Eva lmao??? I do not trust anything she says anymore. All of these characters keep popping up out of no where with feats better than what we've seen in the past

For instance look at these new Numbers. One of them has the fastest movement speed we've seen.

Let's not forget the fact that "God" is real or whatever u want to call it.

AstralKing7 said:
Eva lmao??? I do not trust anything she says anymore. All of these characters keep popping up out of no where with feats better than what we've seen in the past

For instance look at these new Numbers. One of them has the fastest movement speed we've seen.

Let's not forget the fact that "God" is real or whatever u want to call it.
So you're just being skeptic just for the sake of skeptic? Good to know. Touta also beat Nikitis just to let you know.

I'm a Touta who is probably a 100x stronger than when he fought Negi and then he almsot and I think he did over power Negi for a moment with his last form

Skeptic?? Eva isn't really knowledgeable anymore

Yes, Eva isn't really knowledgeable about the guy that has been sealed close to her for good knows how many centuries and who she fought, or about her creation that was part of her numbers, she's also not knowledgeable about the numbers she herself recruited into her organization or after living god knows so long close to people related to those numbers, like Jinbei who knows very well what they can do and even has ways to counter.

Like really, what are you basing all this skepticism on?

So what? It's a direct character statement which matters more than your opinion. Nikitis is Eva's member too. Also Dana too calling Ialda the last boss. Your argument about the lightspeed guy doesn't make sense as it's a special case where someone transforms into light kinda like how 10 year old Negi doesn't break the powerscale by being faster than Rakan. If you're here to troll then please ******* stop.

I've finally finished my exams, which allowed me to catch up with the manga. Juuzou and Shichijuurou are OP, that's... cool I guess (even if tbh I don't really care that much about them). Also nice to see that my man Jinbei still hasn't shown all of his capacities. The pactio cards of Touta's crew are definitively coming into play soon. Hope that we see soon Ba'al and Nikitis in action.

I see that you want to upgrade nobles to 5-B using Nikitis' statement. It should be ok as long as someone make a CRT about this.

Back