• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

UQ Holder's Never Dying General Discussion Thread!! #1

Akamatsu is really not holding back with this kind of hax. I hope this series would reach tier 2.

... I actually just thought about something. Tertium, while directly asking the Lifemaker in Chapter 327 of Negima just after coming back from the house Shiori originally lived in about the nature of the people sent to Kosmo Enntelechia, is told that their souls are sent to it. The Averrancus of Fire as well says he was gonna cook Paru and the girls in her ship up, since they only needed their souls to be sent into Kosmo Entelechia.

Wouldn't this have to count as soul manipulation, as they are obviously being sent/sealed into these fantasy worlds?

Can the Code of the Lifemaker send people to Kosmo Entelechia? I merely remember it just dispelling the magical world people that aren't really humans.

Yeah, the rewrite stuff from the Code of the Lifemaler is just "erasing" the magic world people and recreating/sending them to Kosmo Entelecheia.

That's definitely high dimensional hax. Jinbeis ability makes sense now from a gamers view of things. He basically is viewing everything from a higher perspective and controlling it like how a game creator is making a the world for his game. He can put things where he wants to; take things out as well.

What's cool tho, Juzo technically shouldn't be able to cut it because of the fact that it is from a higher dimension. He said he can cut through everything in this world

Also Juzo should most likely be FTL when we start getting ratings for his profile. He said he can cut anything in this world. That also means sun light. Taking it a little further he also said he can cut invisible and visible matter which would include light right. The guy who came with him is confirmed light speed as well.

Oof I also jsut realized in verse not too much time has passed so could this current arc be about godsThe concept is already so interesting. Gods have been getting referenced a lot with Touta and Karin spending a night together and Juzo wanting to cut down the gods. He said he even came to test his ability to cut down concepts,Karma, and curses against Karin.

You don't need to be fast in order to cut light, you just need to hold up your sword and light will hit it :p

IMO Juzo's profile is fine for now. Though there will likely be some updates next month.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Can the Code of the Lifemaker send people to Kosmo Entelechia? I merely remember it just dispelling the magical world people that aren't really humans.
Just thought about it, but aren't the magical world people Non-Corporeal beings of some sort? Like, they can't exist outside of their world (without having an artificial body), they are also called illusions by Fate etc.

Someone uploaded the chapter on reddit and I just downloaded it from there.

Aside from Baal's awesomeness, it seems like Kuromaru got an FTL reaction feat and Touta most likely beating Nikitis off screen, making him planet level as well.

I think we need a massive content revision for UQ Holder after all the calcs are settled.

Yeah, Kuroumaru actually cut him apart while he was explicitely travelling at lightspeed.

That could probably be calced.

Ranzuki said:
Imagine what kind of results the multi-continental sized Thousand Thunderbolts used in the Negima movie.
Im not even sure we can consider that movie canon. And it was combine attack with Evangeline.

And there's also a part where Anya was afraid of the attack of Rakan that might affect the earth.

John985 said:
Ranzuki said:
Imagine what kind of results the multi-continental sized Thousand Thunderbolts used in the Negima movie.
Im not even sure we can consider that movie canon. And it was combine attack with Evangeline.
The movie is meant to be an alternate ending to the manga. Ken Akamatsu was involved. There was some controversy because the idiots from SHAFT altering the script that Akamatsu provided but it was explained that they only got rid of a lot of stuff that made the movie confusing not because they changed the entire thing. Technically it's still canon as an alternative ending for Negima.

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=319959

I know it was alternate ending. But I didnt know they omited some stuff on the Movie.

It's because I didn't check the discussion on Negima Movie like the other anime in that site!

John985 said:
I know it was alternate ending. But I didnt know they omited some stuff on the Movie.
It's because I didn't check the discussion on Negima Movie like the other anime in that site!
Technically we can still use different keys for the movie feats and separate it from UQ Holder timeline and main Negima timeline. I think most visual novels with alternate endings has profiles set like these.

Ranzuki said:
Technically we can still use different keys for the movie feats and separate it from UQ Holder timeline and main Negima timeline. I think most visual novels with alternate endings has profiles set like these.
Hmmm, that's okay too. Like Saber in Fate have B rank parameter and in UBW have A rank.

The movie is cano.

For the lightning stuff, I'm waiting to see if the method is actually usable or not and I'm faaar too lazy to try to find anything else to calc

Then that would buff Post death/Rebirth of Negi to 5-B I think, because it covered the actual planet. Or is it just low 5-B?

That depends. I remember Albireo created some rather small black holes, and they always tore through his opponents.

I think we'd need to calc the black holes first, just to be sure.

Back