• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

UQ Holder's Never Dying General Discussion Thread!! #1

I only noticed when I thought that a 10 cm high end would have been better(ironically) and then realized it only gave me mach 3000.

@Rocker; don't we use Exectur's version of the calc which is just slightly below that?

So it'd be Mach 142769.68 instead.

AstralKing7 said:
Oof. Someone what consistent with jack being able to react to light speed attacks from kari
Rakan incapable to react or dodge a light-speed attacks, as he mentioned on the chapter, all he can do is just stood there tanking the attacks and wait for an opening

He could see the attacks tho and block against them but he said he couldn't dodge them. Imo it would be consistent with Rel Jack

Did just that, I just randomly pick and ask DMUA.

>Return stroke is just the time it takes for the lightning to return, not strike

That said, 150,000 meters per second actually falls short of the 440,000 that lightning goes at, funny enough.

New chapter is out. Juuzou is even more haxed then he was before.

And the other guy is confirmed to have Lightspeed movement / combat speed.

Not yet. We'd need some statements or feats scaling them to him.

Right now Karin, Kuroumaru, Santa and Makabe failed to keep up with him so we know they don't scale for now. We'll have to see what happens if Karin uses her Nimbus Holy Light.

ITs out and yeah Light Speed confirmed

Also Juuzou still has crazy hax and Jinbie is pretty damn haxed too. Jinbie can only defend against the cuts by using his spatial hax to make himself already seemed like he has been cut. Juuzou can cut through space time manipulation as well it seems or just spatial manipulation.

He is indeed immortal as well

Touta is stronger than when he fought Negi. So idk since Touta is fighting pure bloods now on their level.

Shichijuro is also said to be one of the world's strongest fighters

Jinbei's spatial distortion arms seems like a forced logic to defend against the all-cutting-hax lol, nevertheless Jinbei is more experienced and implied to be hiding his true strength all this time

btw, I'm pretty sure Juuzou's skill inspired by Ryougi Shiki's Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, though Juuzou's hax is stronger

Yeah I kinda feel that way too but sometimes it's necessary and it's used in a badass way. Also it's awesome that Jinbei has been holding back all of Hess other times against other fighters

We may have to rework scaling because of that

How much energy does a "micro" sized black hole have? I remembered Yukihime and Dynamis tanking Albireo's which was already comfirmed to be actual micro sized black holes.

Because we have no reason to assume the higher end. It's a possibility, but not the most likely possibility.

At least as far as I remember. We low-ball nearly all our calcs when we make any assumptions unless we have reason to use bigger numbers.

Back