• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Upgrading Konosuba characters through Sentouin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so I'm back (Sorry for taking long). Anyway I'm just creating this thread for @FrenzyUND since honestly he's better at the powerscaling stuff than I am.

So I'll just be adding onto Konosuba character abilties or scaling whatever.

Wolbach

Honestly nothing wrong with her page tbh I just but I was just wondering 1 of 3 things.

1. While she's an Evil one she's still a God so shouldn't she Scale to Aqua and Vanir or at least be a tier below them like 8-C or something.

2. Shouldn't she have "Fusionism" I think it was called since she had to fuse with Chomsuke to regain her full power.

3. Also about her "Full power" should we create a seperate key for her at that stage as she was at Half her Power so we just have to X by 2 right? Or am I just dumb?

Vanir

I think he should have Cursed Lightning, Fireball and any and all curses other Devils in the series have used unless it's implied to be a unique ability like Maxwell's.

My reasoning is that all Greater Devils we have been shown so far are able to use advanced Magic mainly cursed lighting and Fireball.

And Vanir is literally stated to be a greater Devil.

"A Duke of Hell, former General of the Demon King’s Army, and a greater devil in his own right, Vanir."- Volume 16 Chapter 2

Along with him being A Duke Of Hell (Seven strongest Devils in the entirety of Hell) it really wouldn't make sense for him not be able use these abilities.

But before you say "Then why hasn't he used them yet?" Well it's pretty obvious I think it was volume 15/16 where he says "I would use Moi Skills but they're all to powerfull that there would be nothing left" or "You could try learn moi Skills but they're all so powerfull you die upon use!" Or something along those lines.

But that's my reasoning but I do admit it's kinda wonky but he should 100% have all curses that any devil ranked below have showcased unlesss as I said before they're implied or stated to be a Unique ability like Maxwell's.

Hans

Not much but he should have "Duplication" or "Clone" I don't know what's it called based off this line.

“She isn’t a Slime, and I’ve never heard of Crimson Demons duplicating like that. Maybe she got her hands on some really high quality manatite without us knowing?”

As it implies Slimes can duplicate and Hans is clealry a more advanced Slime (He's sentient) compared to the ones that show up in the Explosions Spinoff.

Kazuma

Well he should have Minor Gravity/Physics manipulation based off this.

"All the adventurers raised their hands without hesitation. The archers pulled their bows and shot their hook arrows with rope attached onto the destroyer!

The archers had a skill called ‘snipe’.

The ability of the skill was to extend the range an arrow could fly and increase its accuracy.

The arrows that were enhanced by skills were not affected by the weight of the hooks and ropes, flying onto the deck of the destroyer easily.

The hooked arrowhead caught onto the obstacles on the destroyer."

He should also have

Blade of Wind:
Summons blades of wind to violently slash the enemy

Freeze Gust:
Freezes a wide area.

Wind Curtain:
Summons a gust of wind to act as a protective barrier.

Sleep:
An insidious spell which quietly puts a target to sleep. Victims rarely realize they have been cursed.

Paralyze:
Makes a person unable to move.

Lock:
Allows the user to lock or seal any object.

Unlock:
Allows the user to open up any lock or unseal in place.

Spells as he states himself that he learnt intermediate Magic

“In terms of magical skills, I picked up Teleport and Intermediate Magic.”- Volume 16

And before you say "He hasn't shown use of those spells" true but if he really only did learn 4 spells (Fireball,Lightning,Flash and Create Golem) then he would've just said that we know Kazuma's personality he's a straight-Man and get's straight to the point.

And also before you say "Then why didn't he use those spells?" Lmao what they do against the enemies he faced?

Orges would have no problem tanking a blade of wind and Resisting a Sleep or paralysis and they're strong enough to just kick away the freeze gust.

Along with fact that Kazuma acknowldged that his Mana and MP was too low to do anything so they would be no reason to use it.

The Demon King is self explanatory the same situation with the ogres but by tenfolds since he scales above them making him Building level and is stated to be resistant to all Abnormal status effects.

And Kazuma should have Power level sensing or whatever it's called as the tingling of his enemy detection scales to how strong the enemy is.

"Judging from the strong prickling that my Enemy Detection skill is giving me, this seems like a strong monster indeed."- Volume 16

You're honestly free to ignore this but I stil think Kazuma should be upgraded to a possible 9-C as while you could brush it off as comedy it's still Undeniable fact that Kazuma is able to hurt Aqua consistently especially since this is the site that gave Chi-Chi Kaioken in a comdey scene which was clearly meant to show her anger.

Also while he had help (But so did Omni-Man and his 5-B rating) Kazuma was still able to throw hands with Crimson Demons and was completely fine.

"Megumin ended up attacking all those people who were jeering at her, and after seeing the numerical disadvantage that Megumin had, Darkness and I entered the fray on her side."-Volume 14

Also Kazuma is able to fight Kobolds and Goblins albiet with difficulty and win and If I remember correctly in Kyakkuo (Dust spinoff) it was stated that Kobolds and Goblins are on the same level.

And In Japan unlike here Kobolds are Canine instead of Reptilian specifically Dog-Like (which is how they're described in Konosuba) and based off the Real World Page of the site most of the Dogs are Street level.

And since Kobolds are literally Bipedal dogs they should Scale and since Kazuma can fight them and win unless he's caught of guard (Volume 6) though off course with difficulty.

Also he got with a Orichalcum fist in volume 8 and was fine just dizzy but I don't know how good of a feat that is.

But again you're free to ignore this since I know they're not exactly good feats tbh.

Aqua

Not much again but she should have Summoning as she's able to call upon Water spirits to either boost her power or do tasks.

And as far as I'm concerned these Sprits should or at least the strongest ones should scale to Chutulu and Winter Solider who are 9-A.

“The familiars in this world…”

The mist around Aqua turned into droplets of water, floating around her.

I could feel powerful magic in each droplet.

“The goddess of water–Aqua–commands you…”- Volume 1 ch4 Aqua calling upon them.

“Why are the spirits of water in this world so wilful!? Ah! Wait! I had my eye on that one!”

It seems like the spirits of water have personalities very much like someone we know."-Short story

It should also be noted that in Sentouin Tills is also able to summon Water Spirits with a chant that the Author himself confirmed was directed towards Aqua.

With their names being Aquans meaning Aqua should be able to do the same and possibly summon Spirits from other worlds (She can do it with souls why not her "Children").

And also similar to Vanir she should have all spells/skills any Arch-Priest has showcased along with lesser Divine such as Devils unless it's implied or stated to be a unique abiltiy.

As she states in the 1st volume she learnt every Arch-Priest spell/skill due to her talent.

“Skill points are something you earn when you choose a job; it’s used to learn skills. The more potential a person has, the more skill points they start out with. You can learn all sorts of skills by investing skill points in them. For example, the excellent me has learned all the banquet party tricks as well as all the spells of an Archpriest.

These should be

Sacred Shell: A Spell that Allows you seal entities in Objects. (Rosary an Arch-Priest used it meaning Aqua can too)

Sanctuary: Creates a magic circle that produces floating glowing particles of light which caused damage to the undead. (Duke a Fallen Angel being Lesser Divine beings can use it meaning Aqua should be able too aswell as she scales above him)

Undead characters (Wiz,Duke,Berdia)

All Undead Characters should have Power Boost at night based off Wiz and Undeads statement and Aqua not refuting it.

“Eh, well, I suppose I do know quite a bit about liches. After all, I’m a fairly accomplished adventurer.* Now, let’s hurry up and set off. If we wait any longer, night will fall and the undead will get a strength buff!*”- Battle of Undead Short Story Wiz trying to change the subject.

But yeah that's basically all the upgrades and abilities I think some Konosuba characters should have I'll let Frenzy Take it from here.

Also Aqua should have an added BFR location which is a Celestial Cave Amaterasu hid herself in, which she should have access to.

Here are both Translations of the scene.

“That’s it! Think about it, don’t you know about the story of the sun goddess’s cave? A certain goddess threw a tantrum and became a hikikomori, but she was lured by the singing and dancing of a party, got tricked and dragged out.”

And

"Exactly! Don't tell me you don't know the story of the celestial cave. The Goddess Amaterasu hid herself away in the cave in anger, so the other Gods held a big, noisy party just outside outside. When she came out to see what all the fuss was about, they blocked the cave so she couldn't go back in"

And if anyone is wondering this is based on actual story it's right if you're interested

Wouldn't be confusing like the other thread? Or is it fine to just make the powerscaling for Speed and AP here?

Wouldn't be confusing like the other thread? Or is it fine to just make the powerscaling for Speed and AP here?
Would be better do the things in differents CRT, in this one he clearly focused in skills so I recommend focus the entire thread to that, the speed and AP better to other threads.

This is probably a uncontroversial thread, so you can call it 'Konosuba upgrade, Part 1: Skills!' or something like that, and then later do the 'Part 2, Electric Boogaloo: Speed!' and so, in short beginning from the easy part.

Alright then, skills.

I'm pretty sure there would be at least some new curses effects that could be powerscaled from Grimm, but I don't have time to track all of them, I'll just mention one new thing, I think everybody listed below should have resistance to Time Manipulation:

Aqua, Eris, Wolbach, Wiz, Beldia, Duke, Vanir, Hoost, Sylvia, Hans, Iris, and probably Darkness too.

The Gods, Devils, and Undeads due to their natural resistance to all status effects, Iris due to her sword giving her immunity to status effects, Sylvia, Hans, and probably Darkness also due to high magic resistance.

Based on the fact that there's a Goddess of Time, and just like the followers of the other Gods have blessing buffs based on the abilities of their Goddesses ( like Serena with Regina, or Tillis summoning water in the name of Aqua ), followers of the Goddess of Time can cast time related spells:

Combatants Will Be Dispatched!, Vol. 5

Just as I’m picking a fight, Viper gently places her palm against my cheek and chants her spell.

“In the name of the Goddess of Time, restore thy body to good health!”
With that, my cheek, which reddened from the impact, heals as though being restored to a previous state of existence.

Combatants Will Be Dispatched!, Vol. 5

“Ms. Viper, you mentioned something about the Goddess of Time, but does that mean your healing works by reversing time? Does that mean you can fix broken things? If so, can you fix my figurine that Six broke?”

“Can you fix tech, too? If so, then please fix the game console in the rec room that Six broke after he got upset the other day…”

As the agents all make their requests, Tiger Man, who has shown no interest in magic until that moment and has been happily helping Rose, stops in his tracks.

With a deathly serious expression, he asks:

“Ms. Viper. Can you use that magic to restore my body to that of a child’s?”

“I-I’m sorry… With my sorcerer stone, the most I can do is restore a small part of someone’s body to how it was a short time ago…”

Author also states that Viper can use magic to slow down time.

To give some context, Viper is a particularly weak magic caster, unlike the way more powerful Demon King from Konosuba, Demon King Viper needs an outside source of mana to cast magic, she cannot do it by herself, and her sorcerer stone is smaller than that of Heine, and even Heine's was just strong enough so she could cast some very small fireballs that are way above Kazuma's Tinder, but way below the Fireball spell the Konosuba cast uses, so I'm certain that even Darkness should be able to resist at least Viper's version of Time Manipulation, if not from the Goddess herself.

That's it for this part, I'll make Speed and AP in the next threads.

But that's my reasoning but I do admit it's kinda wonky but he should 100% have all curses that any devil ranked below have showcased unlesss as I said before they're implied or stated to be a Unique ability like Maxwell's.
He states that he can use all curses with the power of darkness, and says that he could use Maxwell's Death Curse, but wouldn't do that because he doesn't kill humans, however I think his profile already have those. What makes me wonder about his profile is that although his Death Ray took out Darkness ( Vol.8 ) he is not scaled to Megumin's City Block level from her Vol.1, despite his Death Ray directly scaling with Explosion, since Darkness survived the spell on Vol.3. He is just stated to be Small Building level.

Though I'll powerscale him to Lilith and Kisaragi, so hopefully it gets fixed.

2. Shouldn't she have "Fusionism" I think it was called since she had to fuse with Chomsuke to regain her full power.

3. Also about her "Full power" should we create a seperate key for her at that stage as she was at Half her Power so we just have to X by 2 right? Or am I just dumb?

I'd very much like to make new keys for Gods and Devils, for Wolbach for instance, despite her being badly damaged by Kazuma's dynamite, Chomusuke was able to survive Wolbach's Explosion, so Wolbach's durability would scale to be one of the highest in the verse when she's fused.

I'll make the proposal for keys in the AP thread.

Death Ray took out Darkness ( Vol.8 ) he is not scaled to Megumin's
Though it wasn't confirmed. Scaling Maxwell I'm pretty sure Aqua's aura was weaking the Death ray and removed the instant death status effect.
and says that he could use Maxwell's Death Curse, but wouldn't do that because he doesn't kill humans, however I think his profile already have those
Oh really? I didn't see those lmao.

There's a lot to say about everything here. Can't developp now, but while some things are right, some others are reaaally reaching too far.
Will explain when on computer.

The thing about time resistance seem a bit weird honestly, you don't have a quote in which say that his time magic can be resisted or nulled if the other part have a high magic resistance (aka MR) or resistance to status effects? Because in principle call time manip a status effect it's weird, I could understand more that someone with high MR could resist but even so a quote saying that MR can resist it would be good, also in the case that there is no quote, there are some instances in which someone with MR have resisted a heal for example?
Also while he had help (But so did Omni-Man and his 5-B rating) Kazuma was still able to throw hands with Crimson Demons and was completely fine.
And I know I mentioned to better left AP and so to other thread, but just wanted to correct this, using others series as excuse isn't the best, specially in this case because Omni Man is getting a downgrade from a month already.

The thing about time resistance seem a bit weird honestly, you don't have a quote in which say that his time magic can be resisted or nulled if the other part have a high magic resistance (aka MR) or resistance to status effects? Because in principle call time manip a status effect it's weird, I could understand more that someone with high MR could resist but even so a quote saying that MR can resist it would be good, also in the case that there is no quote, there are some instances in which someone with MR have resisted a heal for example?
I mean in Konosuba and Sentouin as far ad I'm concerned.

Magic can be resisted or have little to on effect of someone with high magic resistance unless they're off guard or allow the other person to do so.

And since the Time Magic is being done through ya know.... Magic it's safe to assume beings with high magic resistance will be able to resist time stop.

Don't really see why tho? Why does one verse get special treatment and not the other?
Because two wrongs don't make a right, that and in cases of other series there could be other reasons for that to be valid, in the example that you said, Omni-man didn't had a reason for that be valid and that's why it's downgraded.

Magic can be resisted or have little to on effect of someone with high magic resistance unless they're off guard or allow the other person to do so.
And that's also what I assume, that's why I say that I can understand MR resisting it, but more proofs that MR can indeed resist all different types of magics depending of the MR level and the power of the user of the magic would be good, at least to make the things clearer.

So, just gonna respond everything in the OP, one by one.
1. While she's an Evil one she's still a God so shouldn't she Scale to Aqua and Vanir or at least be a tier below them like 8-C or something.

Wolbach's isn't a goddess as strong as Aqua or Eris, who possess the most follower in all of Axel. Followers are litteraly what makes gods powerful, as shown with Regina.
Also, the current profile is for how she was during the events of the LNs, where she was weaker than Archpriest Aqua, so her scaling to a full god is a no-no

Merging with your own separated self isn't a reason for Fusionism as far as I am aware.

Full power Wolbach could be argued, since Aqua considered her as more than a minor goddess if she reunited; although it would be another key entirely.
Vanir

I think he should have Cursed Lightning, Fireball and any and all curses other Devils in the series have used unless it's implied to be a unique ability like Maxwell's.

My reasoning is that all Greater Devils we have been shown so far are able to use advanced Magic mainly cursed lighting and Fireball.

And Vanir is literally stated to be a greater Devil.

"A Duke of Hell, former General of the Demon King’s Army, and a greater devil in his own right, Vanir."- Volume 16 Chapter 2

Along with him being A Duke Of Hell (Seven strongest Devils in the entirety of Hell) it really wouldn't make sense for him not be able use these abilities.

But before you say "Then why hasn't he used them yet?" Well it's pretty obvious I think it was volume 15/16 where he says "I would use Moi Skills but they're all to powerfull that there would be nothing left" or "You could try learn moi Skills but they're all so powerfull you die upon use!" Or something along those lines.

Magic is something you learn, there's no upscaling in abilities among magic users. Besides Vanir's skills are all his personal stuff like Vanir Death Ray.

He could get all curses tho (which I'm pretty sure we already consider to be the case), since this one never had anything against it.
Hans

Not much but he should have "Duplication" or "Clone" I don't know what's it called based off this line.

“She isn’t a Slime, and I’ve never heard of Crimson Demons duplicating like that. Maybe she got her hands on some really high quality manatite without us knowing?”

As it implies Slimes can duplicate and Hans is clealry a more advanced Slime (He's sentient) compared to the ones that show up in the Explosions Spinoff.
Maybe a possible Duplication? Explosions spinoff have shown that he just became a small slime, without him being made of a lot of divided parts.
Kazuma

Well he should have Minor Gravity/Physics manipulation based off this.

"All the adventurers raised their hands without hesitation. The archers pulled their bows and shot their hook arrows with rope attached onto the destroyer!

The archers had a skill called ‘snipe’.

The ability of the skill was to extend the range an arrow could fly and increase its accuracy.

The arrows that were enhanced by skills were not affected by the weight of the hooks and ropes, flying onto the deck of the destroyer easily.

The hooked arrowhead caught onto the obstacles on the destroyer."
I'm not really sure about this qualifying as anything.
He should also have

Blade of Wind:
Summons blades of wind to violently slash the enemy

Freeze Gust:
Freezes a wide area.

Wind Curtain:
Summons a gust of wind to act as a protective barrier.

Sleep:
An insidious spell which quietly puts a target to sleep. Victims rarely realize they have been cursed.

Paralyze:
Makes a person unable to move.

Lock:
Allows the user to lock or seal any object.

Unlock:
Allows the user to open up any lock or unseal in place.

Spells as he states himself that he learnt intermediate Magic

“In terms of magical skills, I picked up Teleport and Intermediate Magic.”- Volume 16

And before you say "He hasn't shown use of those spells" true but if he really only did learn 4 spells (Fireball,Lightning,Flash and Create Golem) then he would've just said that we know Kazuma's personality he's a straight-Man and get's straight to the point.

And also before you say "Then why didn't he use those spells?" Lmao what they do against the enemies he faced?

Orges would have no problem tanking a blade of wind and Resisting a Sleep or paralysis and they're strong enough to just kick away the freeze gust.

Along with fact that Kazuma acknowldged that his Mana and MP was too low to do anything so they would be no reason to use it.

The Demon King is self explanatory the same situation with the ogres but by tenfolds since he scales above them making him Building level and is stated to be resistant to all Abnormal status effects.
He already has them as a possibly. Also, Kazuma litteraly is the guy who used Beginner Magic and Intermediate Magic even in the very last volume, so the "lmao what would they do" isn't an argument.
Sleep, Paralysis and Blade of Wind are all more useful than Lightning after all.
And Kazuma should have Power level sensing or whatever it's called as the tingling of his enemy detection scales to how strong the enemy is.

"Judging from the strong prickling that my Enemy Detection skill is giving me, this seems like a strong monster indeed."- Volume 16
Agreed.
You're honestly free to ignore this but I stil think Kazuma should be upgraded to a possible 9-C as while you could brush it off as comedy it's still Undeniable fact that Kazuma is able to hurt Aqua consistently especially since this is the site that gave Chi-Chi Kaioken in a comdey scene which was clearly meant to show her anger.

"Megumin ended up attacking all those people who were jeering at her, and after seeing the numerical disadvantage that Megumin had, Darkness and I entered the fray on her side."-Volume 14

Also Kazuma is able to fight Kobolds and Goblins albiet with difficulty and win and If I remember correctly in Kyakkuo (Dust spinoff) it was stated that Kobolds and Goblins are on the same level.

And In Japan unlike here Kobolds are Canine instead of Reptilian specifically Dog-Like (which is how they're described in Konosuba) and based off the Real World Page of the site most of the Dogs are Street level.

And since Kobolds are literally Bipedal dogs they should Scale and since Kazuma can fight them and win unless he's caught of guard (Volume 6) though off course with difficulty.

Also he got with a Orichalcum fist in volume 8 and was fine just dizzy but I don't know how good of a feat that is.
Scaling to Aqua is a no. That's litteraly the kind of circular scaling that would put manaless Megumin above Aqua.

Crimson Demons are physically weak unless they enhance themselves, so it isn't a good feat for him.

Being canine-like isn't enough to be 9-C as far as I know, especially with the reason some dogs get this tier (either by bitting or KE, which Kobold aren't using when fighting). Also they litteraly killed him.

Aegis' random movement putting him dizzy is more of a proof against him being 9-C. And at worst, it would be an outlier given how powerful Aegis actually is.
Aqua

Not much again but she should have Summoning as she's able to call upon Water spirits to either boost her power or do tasks.

And as far as I'm concerned these Sprits should or at least the strongest ones should scale to Chutulu and Winter Solider who are 9-A.

“The familiars in this world…”

The mist around Aqua turned into droplets of water, floating around her.

I could feel powerful magic in each droplet.

“The goddess of water–Aqua–commands you…”- Volume 1 ch4 Aqua calling upon them.

“Why are the spirits of water in this world so wilful!? Ah! Wait! I had my eye on that one!”

It seems like the spirits of water have personalities very much like someone we know."-Short story
I agree with summoning water spirit. However scaling them to Nyarlathotep or Winter Shogun is a big now. These guys litteraly can tank Explosion and are among the God Tier of the verse.
And also similar to Vanir she should have all spells/skills any Arch-Priest has showcased along with lesser Divine such as Devils unless it's implied or stated to be a unique abiltiy.

As she states in the 1st volume she learnt every Arch-Priest spell/skill due to her talent.

“Skill points are something you earn when you choose a job; it’s used to learn skills. The more potential a person has, the more skill points they start out with. You can learn all sorts of skills by investing skill points in them. For example, the excellent me has learned all the banquet party tricks as well as all the spells of an Archpriest.

These should be

Sacred Shell: A Spell that Allows you seal entities in Objects. (Rosary an Arch-Priest used it meaning Aqua can too)

Sanctuary: Creates a magic circle that produces floating glowing particles of light which caused damage to the undead. (Duke a Fallen Angel being Lesser Divine beings can use it meaning Aqua should be able too aswell as she scales above him)
She already has them.
Undead characters (Wiz,Duke,Berdia)

All Undead Characters should have Power Boost at night based off Wiz and Undeads statement and Aqua not refuting it.

“Eh, well, I suppose I do know quite a bit about liches. After all, I’m a fairly accomplished adventurer.* Now, let’s hurry up and set off. If we wait any longer, night will fall and the undead will get a strength buff!*”- Battle of Undead Short Story Wiz trying to change the subject.
Agreed.

And I know I mentioned to better left AP and so to other thread, but just wanted to correct this, using others series as excuse isn't the best, specially in this case because Omni Man is getting a downgrade from a month already.
They operate by the verse's rules, magic resistance grants resistance to all magic within Akatsukiverse.

Yes, even Heal can be resisted, the principle applies to everything:
“It’s just a small scratch. I’ll heal it right away… Heal!… There, now it’s fine…”

As she removed her hand, Aqua’s wound was still bleeding without any sign of being healed at all.

“…!?”

Serena seemed taken back upon seeing it, and Aqua started crying.

Well, I say that, but it’s fairly obvious that she’s forcing herself.

“Sensei, am I really going to die? Is it a wound that even you can’t heal? Or are you not healing me because you dislike me? Just what is happening, Sensei!?”

It seems like she’s resisting Serena’s healing magic.

Yeah, come to think of it, she did the same thing to Wiz back when I was trying to get her to teach me Drain Touch.

If she was able to resist a Lich’s skill, a simple priest would be easily…
Kazuma even notes that if she resisted a superior spell from a Lich, she would be easily able to resist a healing from a Priest.

Even Teleport can be resisted:

“Teleport!”

As the light faded from Yunyun’s spell, for some reason, Aqua’s snivelling form was still visible in this room.

“Eh!? What’s going on!? Why didn’t the Teleport work on you!?”

“Because… Sniffle… I resisted… Sniffle…!”

Aqua said that as she sniffled.

“You… Why are you always like this!? Even at the very end!”
There's no reason at all for a divine spell from a Goddess ( like time spells from the Goddess of Time ) be beyond the magic system of the verse, while the other powers of the other Gods works normally by the system's rules, for instance Darkness resisted "Death" from Serena when she was weakened, despite it being an exclusive divine spell from Goddess Regina, just like Viper's Time Spells from the Goddess of Time, or just like a Heal spell that uses the Holy Magic of the Gods.

Sleep, Paralysis and Blade of Wind are all more useful than Lightning after all.
The Dk has high Magic resistance Sleep,Paralysis and Blade of Wind wouldn't do shit to him he's literally imune to Instant death.

Also Lighting Magic Literally moves subsonic/Supersonic Speeds it's clearly much faster than Wind Magic.

Why would he use it?

And for the Ogres Kazuma wanted to show off of course he wouldn't end it quickly. Also it was mention in Volume 14 that such spells can be resisted through sheer willpower and even Darkness is weary enough of Orges that she went and grabbed her armour.

I repeat the ********* literally grabbed her armour to protect herself.

I agree with summoning water spirit. However scaling them to Nyarlathotep or Winter Shogun is a big now. These guys litteraly can tank Explosion and are
Fair but they should scale to 9-B or maybe even 8-A if I wank them.

This is through scaling with Aqua as it's stated in Volume 2 that the image and power spirits is conceptual and based on who see's them.

Which is why Chuthulu and Winter solider are so strong due to Cheat Users from Japan envisioning them that way.

And Aqua herself stated that in the very same volume that when people see water spirits they think of the Goddess of Water being her.

Which is why I believe that they should be 9-B or at least 9-C if not then 10-A.

Crimson Demons are physically weak unless they enhance themselves, so it isn't a good feat for him.
They're fighting Megumin a girl who at the time had a level over 40 and kill them with her fists alone.

And Darkness who's physical Abilties suprise that of the Demon King, Vanir and literally every monster they came across.

Do you generally belive that they wouldn't be enhancing themselves especially since we Crimson Demons are competitive and don't like to lose.

And will pull literally any trick up their sleeve to win. Along with them being Chunni asf and just before Kazuma and gang think they win they'll pull out an amazing power coming back stronger.

Also that's not me including the fact that they can also use body strengtining magic.

Also they litteraly killed him.
They said while leaving out the fact that Kazuma was caught off guard and it's been shown consistently throughout the Konosuba franchise that being off guard lowers your defense

Being canine-like isn't enough to be 9-C as far as I know, especially with the reason some dogs get this tier (either by bitting or KE, which Kobold aren't using when fighting)
Why wouldn't Kobolds use their Teeth while fighting they use literally every part of their body (sense of smell etc).

Literally every monster has shown they use the best of abilties in Konosuba.

And They're not canine like they're literally Canines just bipedal.

As far as I'm concerned considering the fact that they're monsters and most Japanese potrayls off Kobolds seem to match appearances of the Dogs that have 9-C ratings I'm pretty sure it's safe to assume they scale.

The Dk has high Magic resistance Sleep,Paralysis and Blade of Wind wouldn't do shit to him he's literally imune to Instant death.

Also Lighting Magic Literally moves subsonic/Supersonic Speeds it's clearly much faster than Wind Magic.

Why would he use it?

And for the Ogres Kazuma wanted to show off of course he wouldn't end it quickly. Also it was mention in Volume 14 that such spells can be resisted through sheer willpower and even Darkness is weary enough of Orges that she went and grabbed her armour.

I repeat the ********* literally grabbed her armour to protect herself.
Yunyun litteraly has both Wind and Lightning Magic yet prefers to use Wind one during Explosions. There's nothing saying you would use Lightning magic more than Wind.

Besides, Kazuma already knows that Create Wind is strong af with his wits, so saying he wouldn't use wind magic for a reason like "ennemy is stronger" doesn't work.

And dude had all the manatite at his disposal to make the spells stronger, so there's no "it would have been too weak".

So these really aren't good excuses to say that he wouldn't use something that would benefit him in any situation, more than stuff like Create Golem.
Fair but they should scale to 9-B or maybe even 8-A if I wank them.

This is through scaling with Aqua as it's stated in Volume 2 that the image and power spirits is conceptual and based on who see's them.

Which is why Chuthulu and Winter solider are so strong due to Cheat Users from Japan envisioning them that way.

And Aqua herself stated that in the very same volume that when people see water spirits they think of the Goddess of Water being her.

Which is why I believe that they should be 9-B or at least 9-C if not then 10-A.
Snow fairies are spirits associated with Winter Shogun, yet they are 10-C. No reasons for featless Water spirits to be different.
They're fighting Megumin a girl who at the time had a level over 40 and kill them with her fists alone.

And Darkness who's physical Abilties suprise that of the Demon King, Vanir and literally every monster they came across.
Megumin who's stronger than Kazuma even after an Explosion and Darkness who's also stronger than Kazuma and can't hit shit.
Do you generally belive that they wouldn't be enhancing themselves especially since we Crimson Demons are competitive and don't like to lose.
Yunyun and Megumin are proof of that.
And will pull literally any trick up their sleeve to win. Along with them being Chunni asf and just before Kazuma and gang think they win they'll pull out an amazing power coming back stronger.
Are you setting a whole scenario here...? Not to mention that you somehow go from the idea that Kazuma would fight toe-toe and fair.
They said while leaving out the fact that Kazuma was caught off guard and it's been shown consistently throughout the Konosuba franchise that being off guard lowers your defense
Kazuma was blatantly shown to be trying to make excuses to justify this. Also it doesn't change the fact that he lost to litteraly the weakest monsters when even random adventurers find them easy to handle.
Why wouldn't Kobolds use their Teeth while fighting they use literally every part of their body (sense of smell etc).

Literally every monster has shown they use the best of abilties in Konosuba.

And They're not canine like they're literally Canines just bipedal.

As far as I'm concerned considering the fact that they're monsters and most Japanese potrayls off Kobolds seem to match appearances of the Dogs that have 9-C ratings I'm pretty sure it's safe to assume they scale.
The dogs who are put at 9-C are litteraly african and australian. How did you get the idea that japanese portrayal of a canine-like being would be these especially?

Because we know they litteraly use weapons such as clubs and made Kazuma a punching ball? Not a tasty meal? And litteraly not even Fenrir, a litteral wolf, used his teeth to fight.

You're going over way too much assumptions on this one.

Also there's the simple fact that your idea makes no sense with the current scaling.
Saying Kazuma is 9-C is the same as saying manaless Megumin who can't even move as well as random citizens are 9-C .
Or that weak NEET who can't handle a sword without boost are 9-C too.

Which obviously doesn't work with the showing these kind of characters had.

Darkness who's also stronger than Kazuma and can't hit shit
Yo what?!??!? Darkness is can hit shit without her sword she has weak accuracy with the blade not her hands.

Poor argument.
Yunyun and Megumin are proof of that.
YunYun and Megumin are outliers when it comes to Crimson Demons.

YunYun isn't even that deep into the Cutlure and rejects it and Megumin knows it's all Bullshit and just plays along for the most part.

Don't use them as examples.
Are you setting a whole scenario here...? Not to mention that you somehow go from the idea that Kazuma would fight toe-toe and fair.
1. Yes I'm explaining the Crimson Demon mindset to you.

2. Ahh Yes Create Wind+ Wind Breath combo is going to be really effective against the race that inherently have high magic resistance and are 100% smarter than him.
Snow fairies are spirits associated with Winter Shogun, yet they are 10-C. No reasons for featless Water spirits to be different.
I mean the Winter Solider is just a Spirit who chooses to protect them. And there was no statement IIRC that stated that they were based of him.

And dude had all the manatite at his disposal to make the spells stronger, so there's no "it would have been too weak".
He had like 4 Manatite max. And Name one Spell or trick besides Explosion that was actually effective.

1. DK tanked the Dynamite as he was just walking around fine.

2. He had no problem with the Golem and could've destroyed it if it wasn't for it's size scaring him making him believe it was strong.

3. Lightning didn't do shit unlike his Cursed Lightning that would've left Kazuma dead if it wasn't for Dusts sword.

So no him being stronger is valid asf all Kazuma did was annoy him tbh.

She already has them.
Sacred Shell isn't on Aqua's page so can you just please add it I still have PTSD from the Joseph vs Deku fight tbh.
And do the same for the other characters please.

not really sure about this qualifying as
It's right there in Bold with the Snipe Skill kazuma has Minor Weight/Physics/Gravity manipulation.

I don't see what's so complicated.

The dogs who are put at 9-C are litteraly african and australian. How did you get the idea that japanese portrayal of a canine-like being would be these especially?

Because we know they litteraly use weapons such as clubs and made Kazuma a punching ball? Not a tasty meal? And litteraly not even Fenrir, a litteral wolf, used his teeth to fight.

You're going over way too much assumptions on this one.

Also there's the simple fact that your idea makes no sense with the current scaling.
Saying Kazuma is 9-C is the same as saying manaless Megumin who can't even move as well as random citizens are 9-C .
Or that weak NEET who can't handle a sword without boost are 9-C too.

Which obviously doesn't work with the showing these kind of characters had.
Ok fine Kazuma isn't 9-C and never will be. Hopefully he has better feats when The Counter Attack Of Satou Kazuma comes out that We could use.

Also can't Kazuma be upgraded to Gifted Intelligence.

1. He outsmarted Vanir the Devil who can see through all in Volume 3.

2. He's consistently came up with plans on the spot and under pressure that get him out of situation.

3. He manged to defeat every DKG and the DK himself through Wits alone in only a single year while it the entire world of Konosuba 100 years of Cheat users to scratch him. (And it was confrimed or at least implied by the author and Final chapter of Dust that if Kazuma didn't drop the DK they would've won)

4. Able to make Items from Japan easily and understand things after seeing them like once. (Was able to explain the technique of Katana creation even though he only saw a documentry once)

Though maybe this is just above average intelligence and I'm just dumb so idk.

Also can't Kazuma be upgraded to Gifted Intelligence.

1. He outsmarted Vanir the Devil who can see through all in Volume 3.

2. He's consistently came up with plans on the spot and under pressure that get him out of situation.

3. He manged to defeat every DKG and the DK himself through Wits alone in only a single year while it the entire world of Konosuba 100 years of Cheat users to scratch him. (And it was confrimed or at least implied by the author and Final chapter of Dust that if Kazuma didn't drop the DK they would've won)

4. Able to make Items from Japan easily and understand things after seeing them like once. (Was able to explain the technique of Katana creation even though he only saw a documentry once)

Though maybe this is just above average intelligence and I'm just dumb so idk.
Is better to not bring things apart of skill to the thread and treat with them in others CRT, but well, the intelligence part is honestly very minor, I could agree in give him a gifted strategist.

I don't remember doing something 1 year that others couldn't do in 100 being a Minor feat but whatever.
I was saying that the stat intelligence is something minor, no the feat itself.

Shouldn't be better if is asked to supporters to come and see? Specially the ones who participated in the last thread.

I wouldn't mind calling them but apparently only mods are allowed to Tag staff memeber and supporters So I'm just waiting for them to notice.

But I make the break the rules lmao

Oh and also Megumin is put down as Town level 7-C.

But shouldn't be put down as Mountain to Large Mountain Level. As I recall her destroying a mountain in Volume 6 and a Mountain range in a short story.

Though granted we don't know the size of the Mountain so it might not be a valid feat.

hey Midnight can you do the tier crt for sentouin characters after this?

or you gonna do it now?

I wouldn't mind calling them but apparently only mods are allowed to Tag staff memeber and supporters So I'm just waiting for them to notice.

But I make the break the rules lmao
You can go to their wall and say: 'Hey, here is the next thread regarding the upgrades to Konosuba, is about skills', it's what most users do.

But shouldn't be put down as Mountain to Large Mountain Level. As I recall her destroying a mountain in Volume 6 and a Mountain range in a short story.

Though granted we don't know the size of the Mountain so it might not be a valid feat.
When is something related to destruction of a mountain and we don't know the size we use a lowball with the lowest average mountain, which result is I'm not wrong Small City Level aka Low 7-B, in this case could be more depending of the situation, but that would be needed to talk.
I think it's better to do later, just try to call others to end this crt first and then go with the others crt that should call in general more attention.

I think it depends on the translation, Yen Press has the mountain. Size is indeed unknown, but Kazuma says that the Treasure Island was the size of a small mountain and much bigger than the Tokyo Dome:
A small mountain sat before us. Maybe small wasn’t the best word choice. Right there outside the town gate, a living creature so big, it would have been easy to mistake it for a mountain was just…sitting. I remembered how big the Tokyo Dome had looked to me when I was a kid. This was way, way bigger.
So since he doesn't call Megumin's mountain small, the mountain she destroyed has to be at least much bigger than the Tokyo Dome.

Megumin’s voice rang out across the mountain range near the capital.

Explooooosion!!”

“Uh-huh, great stuff. Ow! Hey, keep it under control—I can’t give you a piggyback ride with you thrashing around like that!”

“Reprimand me if you must, but I just reduced a mountain to pebbles!”

Ever since we had gotten back from Crimson Magic Village, Megumin’s passion for her explosion magic had gotten even more intense. Now that I had dumped all the skill points she’d been saving into strengthening Explosion, her blasts had gotten powerful enough to present a genuine threat to humankind.
However I have no idea how strong exactly is blowing up a mountain at least bigger than the Tokyo Dome, we would need someone to make the calculation.

or you gonna do it now?
I'm not Midnight, but besides the question regarding Alice's bomb ( translation problem ) I personally don't think there's many things wrong with the Sentouin characters, their tiers were amazingly well done in my opinion.

After this thread, I think we can make a single CRT for fixing the question regarding Alice and powerscaling the Konosuba characters to Sentouin, we can call it something like "Akatsukiverse AP CRT". Then a Speed CRT, which I think it would affect Sentouin characters slighty too since Six brutally blitzed Gadalkand who was fast enough to react to Alice's shotgun at point blank so he should be at least supersonic in combat speed while using the full power of the suit.

I'm not Midnight, but besides the question regarding Alice's bomb ( translation problem ) I personally don't think there's many things wrong with the Sentouin characters, their tiers were amazingly well done in my opinion.

After this thread, I think we can make a single CRT for fixing the question regarding Alice and powerscaling the Konosuba characters to Sentouin, we can call it something like "Akatsukiverse AP CRT". Then a Speed CRT, which I think it would affect Sentouin characters slighty too since Six brutally blitzed Gadalkand who was fast enough to react to Alice's shotgun at point blank so he should be at least supersonic in combat speed while using the full power of the suit.
yeah most likely i want to fix Six ap since has done things more higher than a 9-C
Examples
1: episode 4, Six fought the golem and was able to prevent from being crushed for some time before releasing his limiters
2: ep 9 while Six and Rose were both weakened Six still managed to defeat her and Rose was stated to be superior to Snow wich is 9-B

Last edited:
A small suggestion for the konosuba ap upgrade once it happens instead of changing the characters tier's we should give them a likely key for the said upgrades since the characters in konosuba have never shown any feats of those calibre especially Kazuma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back