• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Volleyball's KE is now available, does that cause Yor to increase her speed to High Hypersonic?
No, because Yor weighs at least 200 times as much as a 0.27 kg volleyball- assuming she could move herself as fast as she can spike something hundreds of times less massive than her doesn't make sense.

No, because Yor weighs at least 200 times as much as a 0.27 kg volleyball- assuming she could move herself as fast as she can spike something hundreds of times less massive than her doesn't make sense.
Boros gains Re+ speed by kicking Saitama to the moon.

How about calculating Momentum?

Boros gains Re+ speed by kicking Saitama to the moon.
Saitama and Boros are both about human sized.
How about calculating Momentum?
Yor's 170cm and kinda thick probably more built than the average woman so assuming a BMI of 24-

• 24 * 1.7^2 = ~69.34 kg
  • 69.34 * velocity = 0.27 * 11186
  • 0.27 * 11186 / 69.34 = 44.556677 m/s

Even working backwards from KE (Which is Not Allowed) still wouldn't make Yor any faster than Fiona's current calc.

* sqrt[16,892,090.46 / (0.5 * 69.34)] = 698.015 m/s

Why not use arm weights?
Total Arm is 4.97% of weight of body
I think the weight of 69.34 kg is too high for a 170 cm (~5'6") woman with a body like Yor. I will use this instead.
Yor Weights at ~131 lbs = 59.4206005 kg
  • 59.4206005 * 4.97% = 2.95320384485 kg
  • 2.95320384485 * velocity = 0.27 * 11186
  • velocity = 1022.69269535 m/s

Why not use arm weights?
Total Arm is 4.97% of weight of body
I think the weight of 69.34 kg is too high for a 170 cm (~5'6") woman with a body like Yor. I will use this instead.
Yor Weights at ~131 lbs = 59.4206005 kg
  • 59.4206005 * 4.97% = 2.95320384485 kg
  • 2.95320384485 * velocity = 0.27 * 11186
  • velocity = 1022.69269535 m/s
Still slower than Fiona's Block, at 1086.38 m/s, which Yor scales way above given the Nightfall < Twilight < Thorn Princess chain

Oh yeah, a little less than the Fiona Calc, but when there is this scene in Anime, the volleyball speed is higher. This will come in handy. So I will wait until then.
...Unlikely. The reason Earth's escape velocity was used was because the original [Measuring Distance to Earth / Standard 5 Second Panel Timeframe] resulted in City Block level+ Yor, which was a massive outlier, as so eloquently put by KLOL here-
HOW THE **** DID YOU GET CITY BLOCK LEVEL+ OUT OF A VOLLEYBALL YEETING FEET

YOU'D LITERALLY HAVE TO KICK IT AT MACH 3823.7 TO ACHIEVE 55.5 TONS OF TNT (WHICH IS THE STARTING POINT OF CITY BLOCK LEVEL+). How the **** did you get a speed almost 3x that of cloud-to-ground lightning without latching onto a solid usable timeframe?

Just have to wait. It won't be outlair when the time is consistent and not too exaggerated.

KLOL said this.
I'd personally wait for the anime version to check the timeframe (Since we allow usage of anime feats as long as the anime version remains faithful to the manga version without overtly significant alterations, like Roshi's moon-busting feat for example), and even then, it could end up being a massive outlier.

...Unlikely. The reason Earth's escape velocity was used was because the original [Measuring Distance to Earth / Standard 5 Second Panel Timeframe] resulted in City Block level+ Yor, which was a massive outlier, as so eloquently put by KLOL here-
The escape velocity calc seems weird since for the ball to get that far at a constant speed, it’d take almost 15 minutes which is just not at all implied in the manga.

The feat is weird

The escape velocity calc seems weird since for the ball to get that far at a constant speed, it’d take almost 15 minutes which is just not at all implied in the manga.

The feat is weird
Either it takes 15 minutes to get to that point, which is admittedly very different from what the panels imply, but we get Wall level+ SPYxFAMILY, or it gets there in a normal amount of time, and becomes an outlier that can't be used.

Welcome to the world of purposely downplaying feats so that they can be used, I hope you enjoy you're stay.

Anywho I made the blog.

Either it takes 15 minutes to get to that point, which is admittedly very different from what the panels imply, but we get Wall level+ SPYxFAMILY, or it gets there in a normal amount of time, and becomes an outlier that can't be used.

Welcome to the world of purposely downplaying feats so that they can be used, I hope you enjoy you're stay.

Anywho I made the blog.
Welp, but can’t you say Yor gets stronger over time? I think it’s heavily implied and it’s almost confirmed that she kept the mental amp from the cruise in the volleyball chapter.

It honestly depends on interpretation on if Yor gets stronger tho

0qI34OHi2lhlfDm51-dsYmIymF4bflVA7YRSUrcitSGaXpkyh-3Fu7SSJf2mcM4k-Aos9k1Xi3oZrmnFcOm9USJBbOVDcJnoObl3ZzUkgfPJGlHFtfhwCEmxaG-wAfMrG1PlYU8rxlvSS421GIPBjMUO6sVv5pQ8ubpBuaS8zZahgH6KEeNrGVPULKph-GuEdiF_FAxgK7Y3OI4PEcfPI_s3qae9DKDYytDCS5zvvPr6Rr9HAv2s61z2rA0tt6dC5qwTnb7_wm5EQye8grVZ18keYbKQhmFdsSqfNkMq3yV4dZ5S6k3T8kUoGnv0FoO1Z1iRcgyn0Wn3opHYsF5H17Cj2IsjkGQ0jZYo-s4JE82W80JyXyosV55Ti9ApeG4wAUL9SROTvbtlswTsqEjC22JzemHanCbDwX7ks03Bqgjep7drc3tqvzO7vsQGhS_H1hlaaBbkoDxwcCBmdOJr1JSpZtbX3g6hSkI7yL1dmwWW5yBwnzqoSPBemCTrbx1NH2NDHFF_Vx6pNeO2garmmoQ9hYMl3VtPFgO6KbWX8LZPervV_hF7t57lW-4X6COFRoT_1spwkz6_ru3fWYqbQfVDYdOmqwEk4SGszGX_bZREsM4PodTJGHdJ1-2GNgNoBpToJ7GM0IAZ3PCO8cy_OIR8ZAlDkiHEjpFO3dVqnotDnfrPucWZVD-UgskMZX414A2BSK_AoiKmrq3XI1bXCnQIRfR5bY1NI_vUASz9p7uXZx81VzRyFMUGFE9lS9mjMxbKTwE5nVp7csrRdROTR7SG2NK-DqU34Pu88BYBjqkDiZXf6HPpR25RubuzKdNUTLjwT1nUvdIGDOvKtnNSYa7WCiwnyhL-WwN6k0yIbT_lPF-saR2OTYqR-9bk8drcQ9wEqjQAq5-j_JrMlBpqetXzp2cO5l2LJ_T8T56D2skVI6jlXnqOrHsmQINKJQ8mR9TuKZGIWM7MXk8POQva8A=w1074-h606-no

Side note but I think the Mach Cone of the tennis ball in the anime's most recent episode can be measured- it looks like 30 degrees eyeballing it, so
Good luck on whoever measures Fiona's swing though, given the forward perspective of the shot. (Also there's Loid stopping and then serving a sniper-round into his opponent, although it was a rubber bullet)

Last edited:
Son of a b***h you beat me to do it lel
I was thinking in doing the thread some weeks later after the anime finished and I reached the current point of the manga, but with this conversation I noticed how this was my only chance or someone else would create it, so I had to do it now.

Now all the glory of Spy x Family go to me, muhahahaha.

Back