• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Upgrade Speed Hela Mcu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, thats not how it works.

Since both Hela and the knife were inside the Bifrost, she still perceives the knife thrown in normal speed unaffected by Bifrost speed. It would be a different story if she were outside Bifrost and reacted to the knife.

Nah, thats not how it works.

Since both Hela and the knife were inside the Bifrost, she still perceives the knife thrown in normal speed unaffected by Bifrost speed. It would be a different story if she were outside Bifrost and reacted to the knife.

Thor and loki went inside the bifrost first, so how did hela catch up to thor?

Responding to speed during travel with The Bifrost didn't even help her to massively FTL+ speed due to Loki throwing knives. In contrast to the straight line that went up, in that scene I could even count the time in that short period of time

main-qimg-14046d33e4d63acfab86fa29cf66e437

And rushing into the Bifrost didn't mean she had the same speed as the Bifrost. This is because before the Bifrost shot up into the sky It is necessary to charge the energy for a certain period of time, it was clearly charging and then shot up at massively FTL+ speed

main-qimg-1b7cf8e092509760ca15eb24cddc3747

In this scene during the process of taking the reality stone to Asgard using the Bifrost. It also required someone to delay the passage of time in order to get the reality stone to Asgard. It was quite a long time, so it was no surprise that she would rush into the Bifrost in time

main-qimg-1f7b2a680b6a6a3db526efe62fac9286

This is an example of activating Bifrost. It needs to charge every time before shot up to sky reaching massively FTL+ travel speed

Last edited:
I also have to agree with the others this isn't a MFTL+ feat.

I will wait the 24 hrs out of courtesy before closing, though I doubt other staff might come and agree with the thread. If @Mpu006 wants the thread closed earlier, you can respond to this comment asking to do so, unless other staff close it before me.

I also have to agree with the others this isn't a MFTL+ feat.

I will wait the 24 hrs out of courtesy before closing, though I doubt other staff might come and agree with the thread. If @Mpu006 wants the thread closed earlier, you can respond to this comment asking to do so, unless other staff close it before me.
can be close now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back