• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Upgrade Onepunch-Man speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sonic being faster than Orochi is only a possibility at this point and only with his post-MA feats of potentially being able to match Flashy Flash. He and Genos, as well as Fubuki, received some pretty significant upgrades after their previous failures.

USklaverei said:
Muuuuh said:
What about possible sub real feat of Atomic Sakurai in last Chapter?
Qual? kkskkk
Teresa`s page has a detailed calc for Sub-Relativistic+ attack speed from slicing some characters into dust in a small timeframe. (which seemed close to Atomic Samurai's Slicing Black sperms to dust.)

Yes as people like Mel are being scaled wrong. He failed to tag Atomic Samurai and missed every single shot. Even his one hit on bang was based on a surprise attack. He scales from Iaian not from AS. So him and others needs adjustment.

Yeah. Everyone was fine with my list and I think I've applied the correct changes to everyone. But it's probably a good idea for someone to check and see if I over looked anyone.

Can somebody explain exactly how Iaian's feat works?

Seems to be calculating that the bullets travelled 0.020877 meters in the time it takes Iaian's sword to move 11.738 meters (combining the distance that Iaian physically travelled and the distance his sword would have covered to cut through four bullets).

What I don't get is how it was determined that the bullets only travelled about 2 centimeters in that timeframe.

It's based on how the front bullet was split in half it seems. That meaning since the bullet split in half the projectile would be moving at two independent angels and the 2 cm figure is based on their muzzle velocity and how much time it would take the sides to cover that distance. Although considering how much further the other bullets were split it may just be how the sword cut things rather than tumbeling speed. Which would make the calc pretty eh.

Flashy Flash is currently 17% SoL and Garou without using that on breathing move that increases all of his stats was causally above him. Dunno what to make of Geryu, but 10%-20% SoL may fit.

I don't think Flashy Flash or Garou's own physical speed can be used to determine Geryu's attack speed. Since Saitama is casually above all of them without even trying, especially Flash and Geryu. Don't know if that's what you're suggesting, but I still think Geryu's attack speed should be 30% bare minimum.

The thing is, we scale both Boros' and Garou's speed to Geryu's rock attack due to them either shocking Saitama with their speed or being able to avoid his attacks. So it is relevant to bring up Flashy Flash when he's someone with a usable speed feat that we known Garou is already above.

Thing to consider with Flashy Flash, in the feat in which he performs his Relativisitc feat, was that he was holding back a considerable amount of speed during that entire sequence. Main purpose of course was to lull the two Monsterized Ninja's into a trap before taking them both out simultanously, all to prevent even one of them from escaping. I'm not suggested that Flash be rated higher, just that 0.17c is most likely not the upper limit of his speed.

I can see your reasoning with Boros and Garou. I'm also not suggesting they be rated higher just off the bat, but they're both well above every other character in the series sans Saitama himself. Being the God Tiers of the series after all, they're above everyone else by an unquantifiable amount. So whilst I'm not suggesting they be rated at 0.99c or whatever, I will argue that such a rating would not go against the overall scaling of the series.

We may get a clearer picture if the stopwatch feat is amp3d in the manga to not be a centisecond.

I surely hope so. The Manga has buffed basically every feat from the webcomic along with adding crazy new one's for the most part.

Tho what speed was the Centisecond feat calced at, if you know?

I've seen it range from mach 8 to 34 depending on distance and how you go with arm movements.

Damn is that ever slow. That's even slower than Deep Sea King. Were there any speed feats in the Webcomic higher than that, or was that it?

Hmm. None off of the top of my head comes to mind (that can be calced without making assumptions for ONE's art).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back