• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

correct Inazuma eleven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello
due to a recalculation We will recall

topic for change​

this calculation.
= 4.32 Gigatons of TNT (6C)
and change to this calculation
= 13.9818195507 Petaton of TNT (High 6-A)
and change to this calculation
=241 Megatons Of TNT (Mountain level)
=87.306417304 megatons of TNT (City level+)

Of course, this will definitely affect this CTR.
which is the old accepted CTR But since I'm still not sure about its success, so I'm going to characterize Inazuma eleven go into High6A all first.

Last edited:
This looks cool to me, idk calcs but if others are fine with that, High 6-A Inazuma would actually be the base level from Go.

The rest of the characters who have showcased power beyond this Hakuryuu feat (like in Chrono Stone) are scaled futher through safe multipliers from this thread: https://vsbattles.com/threads/inazuma-eleven-go-chrono-stone-discussions.72037/

Dont have the time right now, but if i run this number from the calc through it again, then it could bump up characters to Tier 5 levels.

This is working now, right? Or do I need to do something more? This is my first time so I'm not quite sure.

This is working now, right? Or do I need to do something more? This is my first time so I'm not quite sure. 🥺🥺

It is explicitly against our wiki rules to change from one accepted calculation of a few to another without a preceding calc group forum thread in which our calc group members evaluate and decide which of them that seems most reliable to use.

@Damage3245 @Migue79 @KLOL506 @DemonGodMitchAubin

Are any of you willing to take a look please?

Oh? I thought that just having 2 staff agreeing, one of them is already a calculation group, so I thought it would work.

Yeah I'm looking at the calculation and there's definitely faults in the new one. For starters, you've wildly widened the diameter of the hurricane, well outside of proper bounds. The first calc handles this part fine.

The second issue is one I'm less familiar with dealing with: It seems to me the main adjustment you've made is just... upscaling the image, to appear larger compared to Earth?

There's also no reason whatsoever to not use standard hurricane speeds. As it is, you're every unit of air within the hurricane is rotating around the hurricane every time it spins on screen- this doesn't really need to be the case. 70 m/s is fine and far more acceptable than, from what I can gather, 201,000 m/s+.

There's no reason for a lot of these changes. Absolutely going to hard disagree with the recalc.

It seems like the new calculation has been rejected and we should continue to use the old one then.

Thank you for helping out.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back