• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unohana Yachiru vs Mihawk

Hehehe...

HEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH-OHSHI-OHSHI-OHSHI-

Mihawk. He's miles ahead of Yachiru, faster, and with an effortless slash he can do this .

Mihawk should be easily high triple digits Mach and equal to potentially stronger since zoro is easily mountain lvl now.

Mihawk.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Mihawk should be easily high triple digits Mach and equal to potentially stronger since zoro is easily mountain lvl now.
Mihawk.
Actually, powerscaling would put him on par with characters like the Three Military Powers. He's considered the World's Strongest Swordsman, has faced off against Shanks who's a Yonko. Island Level.

Yeah i know i was reffering to unohana when i said equal to or potentially stronger because i believe Mihawk will likely reach country lvl.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Yeah i know i was reffering to unohana when i said equal to or potentially stronger because i believe Mihawk will likely reach country lvl.
Don't give too much credit. Let's just keep him at a cool Island Level.

Actually, I may have some more fixing to do.

Unohana hasn't been shown healing from Island Busters, sorry, bro.

Well its a possibility is all im saying but speaking of country lvl i know Akainu isnt scaled to WB but shouldnt his durability be at least?..

All three should be scaled by durability considering he was at the epicenter of what should have been one of his strongest punches.

Actually I could just change it... I said I was gonna be changing crap anyway and I have the scans to prove it if I need to counterattack.

Back