• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unofficial Verse Help Finders Thread

Agnaa

VS Battles
Administrator
Calculation Group
Translation Helper
Gold Supporter
A thread for you to post what verses you're working on, or see what verses other people are working on, so you can work together on it!

I'll start things off, but don't feel a need to copy my formatting if it doesn't work for you.

I'm Agnaa. If you haven't worked on pages with me before or seen ones I've made, I'm fairly competent at most aspects of page-making. Collecting notes on feats, doing calculations, finding and rendering pictures, and I'm a little less good at writing summaries. For the verses I'm working on, I'd mostly need help with getting more input on really weird situations that I'm not sure how to handle, performing some weird calculations, or with getting my ass into gear and actually turning my notes into pages.

With that out of the way, here's some of the verses I'd like help with:
  • VillainVerse
    • VillainVerse is a webcomic. It can be bought for a few $ per chapter here, or it can be read for free but inconveniently here (or by messaging me).​
    • It's a violence-filled webcomic about the most villainous villain in the universe and his escapades, tricking the devil, and performing all sorts of villainy.​
    • I'm having trouble making profiles for it as I'm not very used to comics, and the breakneck speed of it makes the violence hard for me to follow, so I don't know how to handle a lot of the scenes. It's still a blast and I'd highly recommend it, but getting specific bits of information for calculations/indexing was hard for me.​
  • Shounen Shoujo
    • Shounen Shoujo is a manga, created by the same author and artist as Medaka Box.​
    • It's a pretty dang short (only 16 chapters long) psychological mystery following two sick children, one of whom is trying to kill the other so he's the first to die from a new disease.​
    • The profiles seemed pretty straightforward at first, the occasional ability/weapon-usage and a disease that gives them both some insane immortality, but the last chapter turned the entire story on its head, to the point where I'm not sure how to treat their disease. The story throws a bunch of contradictory information at you and I haven't been able to sort through it.​
  • The Prince of Milk/The Fifth Science
    • The Prince of Milk and The Fifth Science are two sci-fi books by YouTuber exurb1a. After all the covid stuff happened, he released all his books for free in PDF form on his patreon (you don't need to be a patron to see/download this).​
    • They're really great sci-fi novels. If you've never heard about him, give a few of his videos a watch, they're all essentially animated short stories, his novels follow a similar style except longer... and not animated. You'll be able to tell if you'll love 'em or not fairly quickly, imo.​
    • I've already made a profile for Beomus, but the next profile I planned to make has some issues over how seriously to take a certain feat, and I need someone to whip me into action or take their own initiative to create/finish profiles for some of the other characters/monsters shown in the books.​

>Shounen Shoujo

Huh, I read this a couple years ago it was pretty good. In hindsight I should've guessed it was by the same person that did Medaka Box.

Last edited:
Back