• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unknow Battle : The Fireman vs Rindou Kouga

"Morality Manipulation (Strongly implied to be the "God" who purified MIKE from evil by showing him its "face") "

I am pretty sure this should be Purification, not Morality Manipulation

@Sleepy

Why wouldn't he be affected by Hajun rewriting reality with his law and making everybody hyper narcisist or something ?

Overlord775 said:
"Morality Manipulation (Strongly implied to be the "God" who purified MIKE from evil by showing him its "face") "
I am pretty sure this should be Purification, not Morality Manipulation
It's just him turning MIKE good by showing him his face, he isn't actually purifying him from anything, that's just wording.

This is legitimately the most productive match with 1-As I'vs seen on the wiki. Shame it means nothing with the forum move.

Well, technically Fireman = JUDY = Senorita Dido if I remember correctly. But as far as I know they are the highest unknown tier.

Rindou is a pretty low tier for her Unknown, she just doesn't have many AP feats outside of the LLT.

Also yes, this is a very productive Match, though we wouldn't get anything productive. I could try to record all of this and make a post of it on the Forum if we haven't finished by then.

In speed unequal it'd be them since they can do everything they feasibly can to win before Rindou blinks. So if we do record it on the Top 5 thread it'd be "Characters from Twin Peaks".

Honestly, I feel that there is absolutely no reason the Fireman should be Unknown Tier, as we do have a feat for his AP, that is being beyond a High 1-A entity. That leaves only two Tiers they could be, theirs no reason why he wouldn't have an at least High 1-A rating.

Everything12 said:
Honestly, I feel that there is absolutely no reason the Fireman should be Unknown Tier, as we do have a feat for his AP, that is being beyond a High 1-A entity, that leaves only two Tiers they could be, theirs no reason why he wouldn't have an at least High 1-A rating.
From the upgrade thread, it's because we know too little about them. Though I will agree that it's a bit silly when there are no other tiers it could be.

We know for a fact that they are above a High 1-A entity, yes? That's not up to debate, is it?

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Honestly that's kinda dumb. High 1-As can't really be measured properly against each other but why is he just unknown?
Technically they can be measured with the new system but we just don't want to open that can of worms.

Idk, i'm just explaining what was gone over in the CRT that upgraded them.

To be quite honest, saying that they can all be measured is quite a bold claim. As far as I'm concerned this idea is still being discussed by the math wizards who reworked the system in the first place. The tier is currently defined by Immeasurability, so take that as you will I suppose.

They can be compared to eachother, but few systems give any kind of measurable value to be compared. Shinza is one that can be compared, but that is self-contained and cannot apply to other verses.

Basically they theoretically can, but only in specific circumstances.

but that is self-contained and cannot apply to other verses.

That's the quirk of High 1-A. The problem isn't about measuring how massively above baseline these guys are - it's about establishing a solid "baseline" in the first place.

The baseline is completely Immeasurable and different for every High 1-A verse - this makes a cross-verse scaling in a versus scenario... rather muddy.

Back