• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Universe inside mental space

TWILIGHT-OP

He/Him
If a character is stated to have a universe inside his mental space and literally has shown to have galaxies, planets and stars in them. Would that qualify for 5D?

Assuming it's an actual 4d universe, no

Containing one universe alone isn't getting them to 5d to my knowledge, it will be 4d tho for containing a spacetime,

Assuming it's an actual 4d universe, no

Containing one universe alone isn't getting them to 5d to my knowledge, it will be 4d tho for containing a spacetime,
That fact is having qualitative superiority over a single 4D structure will give your 5D rating
Potential mediums for viewing a cosmology as fiction include: written media (Books or stories), images (Paintings, comics, or movies), data (Simulations or video games), or mental constructs (thoughts or dreams)

That fact is having qualitative superiority over a single 4D structure will give your 5D rating
If that's what you're going for, then you need to give more context

Does he live in a world of similar dimensions as the one he imagines?

Can he interact with the 5D structure without the use of avatars?

Can anything from there interact with him?

Does he live in a world of similar dimensions as the one he imagines?
His mental space is not connected to real world he lives in.

Can he interact with the 5D structure without the use of avatars
U misunderstood here, i meant viewing a 4D structure give u qualitative superiority and hence make u 5D.

Can anything from there interact with him?
Inside his mental space there resides his shadow self, who is only connected with him.

His mental space is not connected to real world he lives in.
Ok
U misunderstood here, i meant viewing a 4D structure give u qualitative superiority and hence make u 5D.
No I understood, it's just that on r>f cases, of the one seen as fiction can interact with the one who sees it as fiction, it's seen as a disqualifier
Inside his mental space there resides his shadow self, who is only connected with him.

So basically
He sees a 4d construct as a mental image, it's disconnected from his place of existence, they can't interact with him and he can't interact with them except through shadow avatars.

Well, I'd say it strongly shows QS yea, as long as those facts are clearly shown

It'd be treated as a pocket reality with 3-B size unless you prove it has its own Timeline, then it becomes Low 2-C.

Pocket Realities are a bit harder to prove to be Tier 1, since usually, everything can be manipulated by the Ruler of the Pocket Realm, like Time & Space, Creation, Dreams etc. Either way, you would need it to fit this criteria:
Potential mediums for viewing a cosmology as fiction include: written media (Books or stories), images (Paintings, comics, or movies), data (Simulations or video games), or mental constructs (thoughts or dreams).

I'm guessing you're referring to the mental constructs/dreams qualifications, but you'd have to see the Timeline like that, not the inhabitants or celestial bodies.

Depend on contexts, you can certainly argue that 4d space-time universe is just a mere dream, thought which is under reality > fiction transcendent to have 5d

Back