• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Universal Yubel in Duel Links

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yubel claimed that she was going to erase someone from existence. And notably other characters were aware that she could kill them.

Depends on how its done (You could post a video of it) @Yobo

@Eficiente The former again, depends on the quite. As for the latter, she can still kill them without EE...

The latter was because she ultimately didn't demonstrated it.

Just going to point out that Yubel claiming stuff doesnt automatically make it legit really. Like for any character, this can easily be boasting.

Well, he has less powers and I would prefer to have just one profile from this, can I make a profile for Yubel with Jaden there as its final image since they fuse together?

That is a pretty generic EE claim, I could probably provide you guys a few similiar just from one verse alone.

That's... definitely not probabilty manipulation.

Those seem like really minor abilities tho. I mean, just compare the scale and degree of the abilities between Janemba and Shin Budokai Janemba, and then remember he was actually the main antagonist of the game.

Because if that alone would warrant it we would have profiles like Shin Budokai Goku, Cell, etc

Basically most non-canon video games would have profiles here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back