• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Universal Pizza Man vs Omnipotent Alien

JoshSSJGod said:
If they disagree, we're fine with debating them about it.
No one inside this wiki has any obligation nor the need to pay attention to what random people on FB or other debating sites say, nor even slightly humor them.

The only thing we're obliged to pay attention to is threads and information brought here to be discussed on our basis. Not what random Facebook people think and spew outside here. Lest 7-B Arceus.

/r/CharacterRant literally believes Castlevania is 9-B and transonic and the "power users" there have made threads specifically targeting our profiles before at least thrice, lol

I know someone who scales Alien X to the Chronosapien time bomb and thinks Alien X is the strongest thing in fiction.

I have a debate with him this saturday. Meltlilith vs Alien X.

God rest his debating soul.

I'm laughing like an idiot :v thank you.

I mean, there are more reasons for why Dante wins, it's just that me as the OP have to look impartial and give both characters wincons

just saying, I'm so proud to see the name I made for Dante getting used more and more. Brings a tear to mah eye.

Tony di bugalu said:
He could duplicate himself and ******** Dante until he runs out of stamina, granted it could take a while.
Then do literally nothing to him tho

Wacky Wohoo Pizza Man screaming Pizza Time to bring back Spider-Man 3 sequel FRA

KnightOfSunlight said:
Just another game before we can have him equal his SMT self, just watch.
Walter White's voice from across the multiverse: Yah Gahddamn Right.

Also, Dante FRA. Unless this is an AP stomp.

@Maxnumb231 His concept hax works specifically on demons and he has literally never used it at all even when he was asked to do it.

Back