• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Universal Orochimaru Proposal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes let's accept a Tier 3 statement for a Tier 5 verse. Don't you see any problem with this? Did you really think you would get this accepted?

Sorry but this kind of stuff make me pissed, how in the hell do you think this is a literal universe, or scale to AP, OR THAT THIS IS CONSISTENT??

1. Massive outlier.

2. Pocket dimension creation.

You literally will not get anything better than pocket dimension creation, probably assimilation and parasitic immortality. That's pretty much all you're getting from this.

Sorry but this kind of stuff make me pissed, how in the hell do you think this is a literal universe, or scale to AP, OR THAT THIS IS CONSISTENT??
Because he created it and it's stated to be a universe. I'm going off what VSBW says about universes too. So get mad at them.

1. Can still be a pocket dimensions being called it.
2. Doesn't scale to AP.
3. Outlier.
4. For everyone here, Is the translation legit?

1. Massive outlier.

2. Pocket dimension creation.

You literally will not get anything better than pocket dimension creation, probably assimilation and parasitic immortality. That's pretty much all you're getting from this.
Prove it and prove it.

Because he created it and it's stated to be a universe. I'm going off what VSBW says about universes too. So get mad at them.
I get mad at people without sense who actually think that's a legit universal feat. Let's just wait for an modmin to close this

Ok.

1. The highest AP we've ever seen is moon level, which is from a character massively more powerful than Orochimaru putting in effort. This is universal, therefore it's a massive outlier.

2. There's no indication that it's a universe other than Orochimaru said "my universe". There's too many contradictions to anything else for it to legitimately be universal.

1. Can still be a pocket dimensions being called it.
2. Doesn't scale to AP.
3. Outlier.
4. For everyone here, Is the translation legit?
1. Prove it's a pocket dimension.
2. You know how creation works right?
3. Prove it.
4. It's from viz.

1. Prove it is a alternate universe beyond a single statement, we see no stars around, he calls it "my space" just like other pocket dimensions and it fuctions like one.

Even then it is irrelevant because:

2. Yes, it doesn't scale to AP unless you can prove it, "via creation" exists.

3. You are literally asking me to prove that someone immesenly weaker than moon level people is not universal.

Do we have info that the translation is legit? Furthermore this appears to just be a pocket reality rather than a Universe given the info above; plus it does seem outlierish if it was universal yes.

Viz isn't exactly the best at translating Japanese to English from what I recall; it's best to use raw scans and let human translators translate it.

Little correction that the strongest jutsu is high 4-C but is just one that doesn't scale to physicals and took too long, aside from being from a god tier giving it and everyone's all

I get mad at people without sense who actually think that's a legit universal feat. Let's just wait for an modmin to close this
Well if you're so mad, wouldn't you want to debunk it?

Ok.

1. The highest AP we've ever seen is moon level, which is from a character massively more powerful than Orochimaru putting in effort. This is universal, therefore it's a massive outlier.

2. There's no indication that it's a universe other than Orochimaru said "my universe". There's too many contradictions to anything else for it to legitimately be universal.
1. Is a complete lie. Yo- prove Toneri can beat Oro.
2. What are the contradictions?
1. Prove it is a alternate universe beyond a single statement, we see no stars around, he calls it "my space" just like other pocket dimensions and it fuctions like one.

Even then it is irrelevant because:

2. Yes, it doesn't scale to AP unless you can prove it, "via creation" exists.

3. You are literally asking me to prove that someone immesenly weaker than moon level people is not universal.
1. No. You made the positive claim that it is not a universe. I've fulfilled my burden of proof.
2. Creation to AP. Orochimaru fits.
3. No. Oro could be relative to EMS Sasuke who can fight Juubito who is stated capable of obliterating the world.
someone need to move this thread to fun and games
I'm deadass.
Do we have info that the translation is legit? Furthermore this appears to just be a pocket reality rather than a Universe given the info above; plus it does seem outlierish if it was universal yes.
It's VIZ. By VSBW standards, it would be a universe and therefore a universal feat. I really don't think it is lol. It just upscales the verse.

1. Is a complete lie. Yo- prove Toneri can beat Oro.
2. What are the contradictions?
That no other feat in Naruto comes anywhere close to Universal.

Prove Orochimaru can beat Toneri, the burden of proof is on you.
1. No. You made the positive claim that it is not a universe. I've fulfilled my burden of proof.
2. Creation to AP. Orochimaru fits.
3. No. Oro could be relative to EMS Sasuke who can fight Juubito who is stated capable of obliterating the world.
You haven't "fulfilled my burden of proof". The page that YOU SCREENSHOTTED earlier says that just a statement about it being a universe isn't enough. YOU have to PROVE it.

Pocket Dimension Creation unless you can prove it's a universe, and not an outlier.

"Oro could be relative to EMS Sasuke who can fight Juubito who is stated capable of obliterating the world"

1. A non-ems Sasuke cucked Orochimaru entirely.
2. EMS Sasuke was working in tandem with Naruto, he didn't do it on his own.
3. Prove he can destroy the world.
I'm deadass.
Sad.
It's VIZ. By VSBW standards, it would be a universe and therefore a universal feat. I really don't think it is lol. It just upscales the verse.
No, it isn't. The standards you dishonestly posted said that statements about it being a universe weren't enough. Prove that it's a universe.

The only way this can get accepted is if you don’t scale it to physical AP (well duh). This thread is funny tho.

Also, you were dishonest with that screenshot you posted that was supposed to "Clear our questions".

Here's another part that says your statement isn't enough to prove it's a universe.

The burden of proof is on YOU to prove it's a universe, not on me to disprove it.

Also, prove it isn't an outlier. The best feat in the entire verse is 5-C, prove that this somehow is not an outlier when there's a gap that large.
I really wasn't. There were no stars in his universe lol. That screenshot does nothing for you.

Because many people have stated they would destroy the world. By many.. i can recall like 3. And the world is stated boundless. That's kind of a joke scale tho lol. Take it how you will.
Viz isn't exactly the best at translating Japanese to English from what I recall; it's best to use raw scans and let human translators translate it.
That isn't really the case with Naruto. I can show you from the site I got it from, all of Naruto is officially translated.
Some universes are actually pocket dimensions. How do we know this is an actual universe?
Based off of what. It's stated????? It's a universe unless contradicted.
Little correction that the strongest jutsu is high 4-C but is just one that doesn't scale to physicals and took too long, aside from being from a god tier giving it and everyone's all
There are plenty of statements regarding the 10 tails being beyond imagination and capable of destroying the universe.
That no other feat in Naruto comes anywhere close to Universal.

Prove Orochimaru can beat Toneri, the burden of proof is on you.

You haven't "fulfilled my burden of proof". The page that YOU SCREENSHOTTED earlier says that just a statement about it being a universe isn't enough. YOU have to PROVE it.

Pocket Dimension Creation unless you can prove it's a universe, and not an outlier.

"Oro could be relative to EMS Sasuke who can fight Juubito who is stated capable of obliterating the world"

1. A non-ems Sasuke cucked Orochimaru entirely.
2. EMS Sasuke was working in tandem with Naruto, he didn't do it on his own.
3. Prove he can destroy the world.

Sad.

No, it isn't. The standards you dishonestly posted said that statements about it being a universe weren't enough. Prove that it's a universe.
Kaguya. Cuz according to you all, 4D is above infinite 3D. 10 tails is stated to be capable of destroying the universe. Probably some others.

Ayo I never claimed Oro could. You claimed he couldn't. Now fulfill your burden of proof.

No. It says if it is stated a universe or stated to be the size of ours, then it should be considered a universe.

Omg... you haven't been reading have you?

1. It's made pretty clear that he only beat him because of the state Oro was in.
2. He was still capable of fighting him right?
3. I'll go find the statement.

Bro- read your own evidence. "These statements are not enough to call them universes; they may support the ideas when backed up examples above, but none of them individually or altogether may be enough."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back