• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unicron VS Darkseid

Can't type 2 conceptual manipulation effect type 5 acausality?

Also the emperor's mindhax is on the same level as the chaos gods who have high 1-B mindhax

It depends on whether it is the non-existent type 1 of course, if it is the second, no.

The ALE comes from a 1A entity that has a long list of strings.

well, in avatar darkseid it is not standard but every time it precedes true Darkseid is referred to as having it.

I think this is probably a stomp

Well, if he can do it.

I think you just need to destroy the unicron concept and how the Gods and the New Gods are self-conscious ideas, and their weapons are concepts and metaphors could do it

I forgot high 2-a doesn't exist lol. Unicron has better concept manipulation since he can remove them from the multiverse.

the darkseid hax concepts scale at least 2 5D realms multiverse unless that multiverse has 3 5D realms that affect darkseid

Range isn't important with destroying type 2 concepts I think, if you destroy one platonic concept in one universe then it will no longer exist only in the area it has been affected

Iisdude1 said:
Range isn't important with destroying type 2 concepts I think, if you destroy one platonic concept in one universe then it will no longer exist only in the area it has been affected
I didn't mean range but power.

Conceptually erasing unicron wouldn't work I think, his avatar was erased from history and came back, although mabye Darkseid can control him.

well, sometimes it can be that Regenerationn of avatars = / = Regenerationn of the true being and how not to know if it was because the true unicron wanted me to return?

Back