• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unicron vs Arceus

Doesn't Arceus have Passive power null?
Yes but I don't think it can negate conceptual hax
Plus can it even affect type 5 acausality?. In canon Arceus did seal away a concept (Giratina) who was kinda similar to Unicorn if that helps plus Arceus has layered conceptual mind hax too.

It kinda depends on what move Unicron opens up with (given his nature I would assume absorption but I'm not a Transformer supporter nor very knowledgeable about the verse).

Shouldn't Arceus passive power null work the Creation Trio who has conceptual abilities?
idk but his profile said it negates attack that can falls under an elemental type
Plus can it even affect type 5 acausality?. In canon Arceus did seal away a concept (Giratina) who was kinda similar to Unicorn if that helps plus Arceus has layered conceptual mind hax too.

It kinda depends on what move Unicron opens up with (given his nature I would assume absorption but I'm not a Transformer supporter nor very knowledgeable about the verse).
CM type 1 can bypass acausal type 5 plus Unicron himself is acausal type 5

Just going to say that Arceus sealing is as powerful as CM destruction as it permanently incaps Type 1 AE dudes on CM1 concept. Plus it should affect Type 5 Acasuality as it can perfectly affect Type 1 concepts just fine.

Last edited:
Yeah and Sealing is completely IC for his True form (did it first move against True form Giratina) so pretty sure Arceus Seals

Oof. Unicron doesn't resist that. Probably an L for Unicron until someone comes up with an argument for him

Back