• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Low 1-A taking says hi btw. "Fair" indeed...
trollorjuststupid.jpg

talking about the frog guy not you

Honestly this match is just redundant, Arceus already inconned The One (essentially composite Pokémon Vs composite Transformers), so what's Unicorn going to do different?

It's like putting Giratina Vs The One tbh. I'll vote incon FRA but I'm defo not a fan of this match-up.

Also it seems the taking got nerfed to High 1-B during my break not like it
makes any difference tho.

I'll point out that range being automatically higher in 2-A recently got revised so make of that as you will.

Honestly this match is just redundant, Arceus already inconned The One (essentially composite Pokémon Vs composite Transformers), so what's Unicorn going to do different?

It's like putting Giratina Vs The One tbh. I'll vote incon FRA but I'm defo not a fan of this match-up.

Also it seems the taking got nerfed to High 1-B during my break not like it
makes any difference tho.
what do you mean taking?

I'll point out that range being automatically higher in 2-A recently got revised so make of that as you will.
what's that about?

For the record, multiverses that are bigger than baseline no longer automatically give higher range. They are baseline by default. I don't recall anyone making Arceus size higher than baseline after the revisions.

Anyways, isn't The Ones NEP2 like, super outdated? From what I'm seeing, it doesn't come close to NEP2, and I believe there was a CRT to remove it.

For the record, multiverses that are bigger than baseline no longer automatically give higher range. They are baseline by default. I don't recall anyone making Arceus size higher than baseline after the revisions.
StrymULTRA said Pokemon would qualify for higher than baseline range, but he has to make a thread for it IIRC. Id talk to him for more info.

Yeah, but the CRT still hasn't happened, just as you said.

So, for now, The One probably stomps due to his outdated(iirc) NEP2.

Oh yeah since all 2-A verse range are baseline by default now Unicorn stomps here

StrymULTRA said Pokemon would qualify for higher than baseline range, but he has to make a thread for it IIRC. Id talk to him for more info.
Until the thread is made and approved, neither Arceus nor any other character are above baseline 2-A in range.

So this truly is a redundant matchup since one character has a grossly outdated profile both are subject to future revisions and it's a stomp match so it can't even be added.

Yeah there is no reason to further debate this tbh.

Until the thread is made and approved, neither Arceus nor any other character are above baseline 2-A in range.
I know? I just wanted to point out that Pokemon does have an argument for qualifying than higher than baseline range for 2-A. It just needs to get a thread in first and approved b4 using it in vs threads.

Back