• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Unicron vs Arceus

Unicron wants to consume the entire pokemon world, can he do it?

Arceus's Profile

Unicron's Profile:

incon: 1 vote

Rules

Both 2-A (True Forms for both)

Both Bloodlusted

Win via death. If not possible use other forms like bfr or incap

Both are omnipresent

Can Unicron kill that stupid space Llama or no?

Last edited:
A reminder. Before you start saying anything. Make sure you read their profiles thoroughly before saying who can win or if it's inconclusive.

I thought Arceus fought the one in the past and Arceus now stomps? If the one stands no chance, what chance does Unicron have.

I'm not sure. IIRC, Arceus did incon The One before. But the match got removed after Arceus got a big hax upgrade

The only reason why he it was incon was because one doesn't have enough range. So I guess that would also make this incon

The One is supposed to have all the abilities for Unicron and Primus as both were once parts of him but I forgot to add that in the CRT lol. I'll add it when I make the other CRT

Arceus is also soon to get a upgrade to his immo type 8 and maybe passive power null, so yeah, total incon, unless someone downgrades unicron's nep

anyway i'm willing to accept inconclusive. if it means getting something in the profiles.

but if you find any evidence of either side can win. let me know

I'm preparing a big clean up CRT for the multiversal profiles. They lack a lot of scans as well as missing quite some hax. However it's gonna take a while

But as of now. Yeah this seems to just be an incon

I'm preparing a big clean up CRT for the multiversal profiles. They lack a lot of scans as well as missing quite some hax. However it's gonna take a while

But as of now. Yeah this seems to just be an incon

you think it's possible that unicron will beat arceus once that hax is given to him.

If he stays tier 2, there's no way he's bypassing that range. He has EE that can kill immortality type 8 but again, he lacks the range

rez don't you think unicron is one of the few tier 2's that can beat arceus. (assuming he had bigger range)
Range one of the biggest reasons Arceus and creation trio are so hard to beat without it a lot of characters can actually win against them

Any Tier 2 match that ends in Arceus' defeat is either a stomp that's been done before or is such an obvious stomp that only someone absolutely clueless or a troll would do it.

Also, you are edging very close to spite territory so I'd watch it because that's against the rules.

Back