• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Before anyone tries to call stomp, Ungrim has an axe that's like 10K years old, that would bypass Servant Invulnerability.

The sphynxes are kinda useless considering they are just big enemies and Ungrim had faces just about every large army and large enemy ever

If he doesn't have any of divine related then Ramesseum Tentrysis would rendered any of Ungirm abilities useless
He needs to be in his temple for that I think, he isn't in his temple here
I see, still doesn't change that he would deploying his Reality Marble soon as possible

If he doesn't have any of divine related then Ramesseum Tentrysis would rendered any of Ungirm abilities useless

I see, still doesn't change that he would deploying his Reality Marble soon as possible
Ozy deploys a reality marble extremely quickly against a guy who for all intensive purposes is just a guy with a 10K year old axe? Granted one who is 500 Gigatons, fodderizes armies comparable to him, and needs to be NP'd(the whole reason I chose Ozymandius in the first place due to a 6-A NP ) but still a guy with an axe

Shit, forgot by he cover looks, Ungrim doesn't sound like the All-Father, that mean Ozy would just gonna playing with him with Mesekset and the Sphinxs

Which would get fodderized because all Syers is ridiculously skilled, Ungrim chief among them which may bring an NP out of Ozy.

Now if Ozy gets into his Pyramid thing it's over, GG, Ungrim isn't Sigmar, who'd murder Ozy anyway because his hammer is OP

The thing is, Ozy arrogantness is almost equal with Gil, but he would'nt hesitant to use his Reality Marble if needed

I would like my points to be addressed by the others supporters my memories is pretty hazzy lel

All right to list wincons for each

Ungrim: landing a good hit on Ozy.

Ozymandius: 6-A NP and Reality Marble usage if Ozy gets into his temple.

The thing is, Ozy arrogantness is almost equal with Gil, but he would'nt hesitant to use his Reality Marble if needed
I mean, if he's seeing his sphynxes getting two-shot while not even touching Ungrim once I believe Ozy may get serious

I'm hesitant to comment on this as I'm not very knowledgeable on any of them.

Before I go on to analyse this, how does the Rider Small Country to Continental stuff work like? I mean, how quickly can he set them up, how does he fight with them?

I'm hesitant to comment on this as I'm not very knowledgeable on any of them.

Before I go on to analyse this, how does the Rider Small Country to Continental stuff work like? I mean, how quickly can he set them up, how does he fight with them?
What you need to know about Ungrim is already on his page, besides the axe being 10K years old

As with most Noble Phantasms they take a few seconds to come out, just note Ozymandius is insufferably arrogant and tends to throw around his 6-C+ Beasts a lot when not serious

The sphynxes are kinda useless considering they are just big enemies and Ungrim had faces just about every large army and large enemy ever
Technically sphinx should be high 6-C, as their consider supperior to pegasus who have the rank on power of some low/mid level np

Technically sphinx should be high 6-C, as their consider supperior to pegasus who have the rank on power of some low/mid level np
Ungrim is around 500 Gigatons and is ridiculously skilled even by fate standards. There's a reason I say Ozy has to NP him

Back