• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Undertale CRT: Big human civ page addition

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you call Undyne at the garbage dump area, she states that the only reason monsters have modern technology is because of the trash that falls from the surface. to add on this, humanity seems to have advanced alot in technology, to the point where material like plastic are a rarity. If monsters where able to create stuff like lasers, forcefields, etc from mere trash that falls from the surface, I feel it says a lot about how advanced the humans are.

Due to this, I feel we should give Humanity all the technology p&a the monsters have, simple enough.

Last edited:
Kinda took it as Alphys being able to create advanced technology using scraps rather than anything the humans did,
Like, I'm not sure about this, but didn't Gaster make the CORE before Asriel and Chara's deaths?

Kinda took it as Alphys being able to create advanced technology using scraps rather than anything the humans did
I mean, undyne says Modern Technology, so I don't think the technology they make is 'advanced/futuristic' for when the game takes place. Also as said, the only reason they have such technology, according to undyne at least, is because of the human waste, so I feel most of their technology is not of their own merits, so to speak.
Like, I'm not sure about this, but didn't Gaster make the CORE before Asriel and Chara's deaths?
From what I remember I don't think there's an exact time frame? even then, I dont think it matters here due to what I mentioned above.

Last edited:
What kind of P&A would they get though? The things Alphys can do?

Because the stuff related to monster physiology surely won't.

Wait.
It might be after Chara's death, because scientist studied the Determination, which is impossible to study without having human souls.

Think the lasers were probably monster original, since they're pretty tied to blue and orange magic, which Sans had to explain to Frisk

Think the lasers were probably monster original, since they're pretty tied to blue and orange magic, which Sans had to explain to Frisk
Could be, dont exactly remember if blue and orange magic are exclusive to monsters or naw but magic can be used by humans as well, as evident by the barrier and whatnot

Sans needing to explain how those attacks work I feel is sorta understandable, a child probably wouldn't be in an environment that has deadly lasers in it, and thus with frisk they probably just never had to be in a situation where they had to confront such things in person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back