• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Under Night In-Birth Upgrade

ShiroyashaGinSan

VS Battles
Retired
Resistance to Diseases for In-Births.

Spatial Manipulation for Voids.

Resistance to Soul Manipulation for In-Births.

Creation for Chaos.

Extrasensory Perception for In-Births.

Unconventional Power Null for Chaos.

Aura for Kuon.

All Abilities of Voids for Re-Births.

Resistance to Corruption for Kuon.

Paralysis and Fear for Voids.

Void Manipulation for Voids.

4th Wall Awareness for Vatista.

Power Bestowal for Voids.

Extrasensory Perception for Voids.

Self-Sustenance for Voids.

Stealth Mastery for Merkava.

Multiple Personalities for Merkava.

Absorption for In-Births.

Resistance to Possession for Carmine.

Fear Aura for Gordeau.

Perception Manipulation for Voids.

All EXS powers for Re-Births.

Stealth Mastery for Waldstein.

Air Manipulation for Waldstein.

Sound and Fear Manipulation for Waldstein.

Teleportation for In-Births.

Stealth Mastery for Seth.

Stealth Mastery for Chaos.

Sound Nullification for Seth.

Air Manipulation for Linne.

Strength Absorption for Voids.

Pain Manipulation for Voids.

Non-Corporeal for Voids.

Low Regenerationn for In-Births.

Possibly Type 8 Immortality for Linne.

Darkness Manipulation for Kuon.

Limited Precognition for Hilda.

Illusion Creation for Kuon.

Sealing for Hilda.

Statistics Amplification for every playable character because duh Veil Off.

Key Problem
Why are we separating the In-Births from the Voids they use? That should be one like Blazblue with Carl Clover. They should get one single key. This applies to someone like Phonon, Chaos and Linne.

Also just saying, Chaos is consistently shown to be physically weakest of Amnesia. He should be 7-C by himself, At least 7-C with Azhi Dahaka.

I know you and me are the only ones who cares about the series so I think this is fine to be added.

No prob. I'm also not the most well-read on its lore, so I don't usually contribute.

I will say, the scans provided mostly work, but I'm a bit iffy on some of them (which was a problem I had with Blazblue but that's whatever).

My only issues:

Chaos's power Null sounds more like sealing.

Gordeau's seems legit, but Waldstein's Sound and Fear manip sounds more like a poetic boast about his strength than an actual power.

I don't think Seth is saying In-Births can tleport, I think he means they're able to pass through the wall of the Hollow Night, while normals can't. More of a resistance to forcefields than anything else.

Other than that, everything seems good

The leader of the night is the one who did the seal. Chaos unsealed it Unconventionally with his ability to create images.

Okay, I think I need to remove those.

Back