• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Undead Unluck Discussion Thread

You're not supposed to use the destruction formula for something like that. You can't get the volume destroyed based on the dimensions of the explosion. Just use the explosion formula and pixel scale the diameter of the biggest explosion (The one closest to our POV).

hyIluFM.jpg

Earth: 12,742 km, 605px

12,742 / 605 = 21.0611570248

89px * 21.0611570248 = 1874.44297521km

How do I do the explosion formula?

hyIluFM.jpg

Earth: 12,742 km, 605px

12,742 / 605 = 21.0611570248

89px * 21.0611570248 = 1874.44297521km

How do I do the explosion formula?
Vs wiki has a page of the explosion formula's, but I'll paste the formula here.

• W = R^3*((27136*P+8649)^(1/2)/13568-93/13568)^2, where W is the yield in tons of TNT, R is the radius in meters, and P is the shockwave pressure in bars, where we generally use 1.37895 bars or 20 psi of pressure. For this specific formula, there is no need to divide the result by 2.
If the explosion is nuclear in nature, multiply the end result by 2. If it isn't nuclear in nature, do nothing to the result from the formula.

Vs wiki has a page of the explosion formula's, but I'll paste the formula here.

• W = R^3*((27136*P+8649)^(1/2)/13568-93/13568)^2, where W is the yield in tons of TNT, R is the radius in meters, and P is the shockwave pressure in bars, where we generally use 1.37895 bars or 20 psi of pressure. For this specific formula, there is no need to divide the result by 2.
If the explosion is nuclear in nature, multiply the end result by 2. If it isn't nuclear in nature, do nothing to the result from the formula.
1874442.97521m^3*((27136* 1.37895 +8649)^(1/2)/13568-93/13568)^2 = 5.2930039e+14

Please tell me I'm doing this wrong cuz that comes out to 126 kilotons. And it is not a nuclear explosion just energy

1874442.97521m^3*((27136* 1.37895 +8649)^(1/2)/13568-93/13568)^2 = 5.2930039e+14

Please tell me I'm doing this wrong cuz that comes out to 126 kilotons. And it is not a nuclear explosion just energy
The result is in Tonnes of TNT, not Joules. It's a LOT more than 126 Kilotonnes.

But you did something wrong, you didn't use the radius of the explosion, you used the diameter. The radius is just half the diameter. So just divide the number you used in meters by 2 and the calc is good.

W = 937221.487605m^3*((27136* 1.37895 +8649)^(1/2)/13568-93/13568)^2 = 6.6162549e+13 or 66.16 Petatons

Btw, regarding the page layout. The Summer PE thing should be in both AP and LS section, but you should change the wording. In the LS section it should be "Summer's mass" and in the AP section "Summer's PE".

Edit to the calcs on the page looks good. I'll admit this is more a personal thing I like to do a not a necessity, but I like organizing the calcs on the page from worst to best. I say this because in AP it's:

8-A feat
Low 7-B
7-C

And in LS while it's only minor, Summer's mass is slightly heavier than the staff's mass.

I'd also like to give the reminder that in all the blogs made for the verse, you may want to add "Undead Unluck" tag. Only a few of them don't, so it's not a big deal.

Last thing I'd like to note is stuff that'd help the verse. When Shen and whoever was with them extended the staff down Summer's mouth, did they hold up the staff PLUS Summer's weight? If so, you'd want to add those two mass' together to get the full LS of them during that feat.

Does anyone ever stop the staff with their hands as it expands towards them? If so, that has potential to be the best LS feat in the verse based on how those feats are treated and usually get good results.

8-A feat
Low 7-B
7-C
small detail i can change.

Last thing I'd like to note is stuff that'd help the verse. When Shen and whoever was with them extended the staff down Summer's mouth, did they hold up the staff PLUS Summer's weight? If so, you'd want to add those two mass' together to get the full LS of them during that feat.
Just holds him in place with it.
Does anyone ever stop the staff with their hands as it expands towards them? If so, that has potential to be the best LS feat in the verse based on how those feats are treated and usually get good results.
Yes but it's pov is so warped and the size is not massively increased
0061-017.png

Just holds him in place with it.
Holds them in place in the air? If they can support the weight, ie.; hold it up without it being too heavy for them to hold up, they'd scale to the two masses added together.

Yes but it's pov is so warped and the size is not massively increased
Not massive, sure, but I imagine it'd still yield pretty good results. I've seen smaller objects not moving very fast easily get Class M. I could try to calc it when I have time, I can imagine it getting at least Class G, maybe Class T. The low-end method of calcing the LS to stop it would be to get the Force of the pole, which is Mass x Acceleration, but the ideal way is getting the LS needed to halt its movement so quickly, which would require getting the staffs AP via KE, dividing that number by the amount of meters he traveled before he completely halted it (Looks like less than a meter), which gives you an answer in Newtons. To convert the Newtons to Kilograms, you simply need to divide the Newtons by gravitational acceleration (9.80665 m/s). Angsizing might be able to get the size of the staff when it reaches the guy in the foreground.

Just read and finish UU. Just curious, why aren't we scaling the seasons to winter who froze over the entire earth in blizzards?

Just read and finish UU. Just curious, why aren't we scaling the seasons to winter who froze over the entire earth in blizzards?
I haven’t made their profiles and cuz thats environmental destruction, it’s extremely useless for scaling overall. Also i dont think he froze it

Last edited:
I haven’t made their profiles and cuz thats environmental destruction, it’s extremely useless for scaling overall. Also i dont think he froze it
Wouldnt it scale to its AP though since it was its power that did it?

it was stated that it was going to make the planet an ice planet.

Wouldnt it scale to its AP though since it was its power that did it?

it was stated that it was going to make the planet an ice planet.
Nah that's not ap at all. Especially since Winter doesn't fight, there's no way to scale it to the others with zero feats. Also Burn is able to crush Winter, while he lost to members of the Union.

Nah that's not ap at all. Especially since Winter doesn't fight, there's no way to scale it to the others with zero feats. Also Burn is able to crush Winter, while he lost to members of the Union.
I mean it created those snow storms, I believe esdeath has a similar feat on her profile.

I don’t see why union members beating burn is relevant. All seasons got defeated by negators in some way

I mean it created those snow storms, I believe esdeath has a similar feat on her profile.

I don’t see why union members beating burn is relevant. All seasons got defeated by negators in some way
Creating storms does not automatically equal ap unless shown. Burn crushing Winter also shows how weak Winter is while the Union when weaker were able to beat him without Unburn helping them.

The seasons got defeated sure but them scaling to one another is just wrong.

Summer has the greatest attack power, but can be damaged by Tatiana's untouchable release which scales no where high, at best it's Town Level

Winter lost to Burn crushing him, while Burn lost to Union members who scale below Spring and Andy

Autumn lost to Andy and Rip who don't scale to the other seasons

Spring lost to Unchange which again doesn't scale to Winter.

Creating storms does not automatically equal ap unless shown. Burn crushing Winter also shows how weak Winter is while the Union when weaker were able to beat him without Unburn helping them.

The seasons got defeated sure but them scaling to one another is just wrong.

Summer has the greatest attack power, but can be damaged by Tatiana's untouchable release which scales no where high, at best it's Town Level

Winter lost to Burn crushing him, while Burn lost to Union members who scale below Spring and Andy

Autumn lost to Andy and Rip who don't scale to the other seasons

Spring lost to Unchange which again doesn't scale to Winter.
No I can see it being environmental impact but I still think it should be added to its profile.

winter wasn’t weak, burn was stated to be a counter to it.

the seasons should be comparable roughly. With summer being the strongest before spring got amped.

spring lost to fuuko, with the help of union and under.

No I can see it being environmental impact but I still think it should be added to its profile.

winter wasn’t weak, burn was stated to be a counter to it.

the seasons should be comparable roughly. With summer being the strongest before spring got amped.

spring lost to fuuko, with the help of union and under.
Spring lost to Unchange blood thats it, they couldnt do anything else.

There is no profile rn so until then it's irrelevant.

Burn being a counter is fine but he crushed him, he didn't melt him or burn him.

Why would the Seasons be comparable when they have no scaling to one another?

Spring lost to Unchange blood thats it, they couldnt do anything else.

There is no profile rn so until then it's irrelevant.

Burn being a counter is fine but he crushed him, he didn't melt him or burn him.

Why would the Seasons be comparable when they have no scaling to one another?
He lost to fuuko winning the game and her unluck, but if you mean damage then it was a combo between Andy and amped with unchanged.

mom just speaking future reference

I mean we really don’t know the specifics as to what made winter weaker to burn but it’s stated weaker to burn specifically.

They balance each other out. When summer died the power dynamic shifted and it started freezing earth.

He lost to fuuko winning the game and her unluck, but if you mean damage then it was a combo between Andy and amped with unchanged.

mom just speaking future reference

I mean we really don’t know the specifics as to what made winter weaker to burn but it’s stated weaker to burn specifically.

They balance each other out. When summer died the power dynamic shifted and it started freezing earth.
Yeah as long as ur not like arguing the seasons scale in durability then its fine with me. I don't have a problem with them being environmentally that strong.

Essentially the main characters who would be 5-b are Victor when possessed, Luna and Sun, and Juiz with Rebellion. It could end up being higher depending on what else is revealed for the gods though.

Back