• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Undead Unluck Discussion Thread

Doesn't matter what the assumption is, can't do ke calcs at ls. There's also the fact that the destruction isn't represented at all. What moment are you talking about anyway?
The movement where Beast and Language fly to Earth from the Sun. Also, it’s not about calcing this specific feat. It’s about showing that characters can move at this speed and survive just fine.

The movement where Beast and Language fly to Earth from the Sun. Also, it’s not about calcing this specific feat. It’s about showing that characters can move at this speed and survive just fine.
What does that have to do with Top though? I asked if anyone blocks or tanked his full speed. Just cause they can move at that speed doesn't mean they scale.

What does that have to do with Top though? I asked if anyone blocks or tanked his full speed. Just cause they can move at that speed doesn't mean they scale.
My main point is that if the Master Rules, folks who are narratively stronger than everyone of Loop 100 guys (excluding Juiz) can survive an impact going from the sun to the Earth at such high speeds, and characters like Fuuko can keep up with them, then she scales.

My main point is that if the Master Rules, folks who are narratively stronger than everyone of Loop 100 guys (excluding Juiz) can survive an impact going from the sun to the Earth at such high speeds, and characters like Fuuko can keep up with them, then she scales.
We don't scale one's ke to another's speed who has KE calcs. Otherwise majority of verses would have characters being mountain level or city level just cuz they're lightning speed.

The most recent chapter, however, did show FTL speeds of the Master Rules flying from Earth to the Sun in a very short amount of time. Andy was able to keep up with them for centuries, and Fuuko can keep up with his speed in battle.

Still, I do think that Loop 100 Top’s power can be attributed to others. Andy is straight up called the strongest Negator, and Fuuko is strong enough to keep up with him in battle.

Still, I do think that Loop 100 Top’s power can be attributed to others. Andy is straight up called the strongest Negator, and Fuuko is strong enough to keep up with him in battle.
Andy's strongest statement is more than his physical power, its in reference to how developed he is a negator in the world. Fuko can not keep up with Andy at all. She was losing to Sick, and now got slapped by Ruin.

Andy's strongest statement is more than his physical power, its in reference to how developed he is a negator in the world. Fuko can not keep up with Andy at all. She was losing to Sick, and now got slapped by Ruin.
I would not say she lost to Ruin at alll. She was beating his ass most of the fight. Hell, she blitzed him by tearing his head off. The only reason why she was losing was because of his negation. Any other opponent would have been one shot.

Yet, he still fought off the Master Rules for countless millennia and directly matched Soul, who was considered the strongest Master Rule.

I would not say she lost to Ruin at alll. She was beating his ass most of the fight. Hell, she blitzed him by tearing his head off.
He let her rip his head off. He smiles seeing her attack, he just wanted to provoke her and then later on keeps up and fights Andy.

Yet, he still fought off the Master Rules for countless millennia and directly matched Soul, who was considered the strongest Master Rule.
He held them off via his soul. We're never told he's just been fighting them countless times. If anything the fact Time is surprised by Andy's resistance to his rule would show they haven't fought much. Same with Soul's statement. Soul's likely considered the strongest because they all use him in their own rules. Oh and I forgot, they haven't been able to all move till recently, meaning Andy was likely just stopping one or two at a time throughout the years.

He let her rip his head off. He smiles seeing her attack, he just wanted to provoke her and then later on keeps up and fights Andy.

He held them off via his soul. We're never told he's just been fighting them countless times. If anything the fact Time is surprised by Andy's resistance to his rule would show they haven't fought much. Same with Soul's statement. Soul's likely considered the strongest because they all use him in their own rules. Oh and I forgot, they haven't been able to all move till recently, meaning Andy was likely just stopping one or two at a time throughout the years.

He’s been fighting them ever since the rules opened. So a fair amount of time. Also, it’s pretty clear that being the strongest straight up means that you’re the toughest to take down as well. Like his soul is basically invincible. Also, we don’t know if Soul’s the strongest just by others using his power. He’s the only one able to stalemate Andy, who was fodderizing the rest of the Rules.

He’s been fighting them ever since the rules opened.
I'm saying he's been fighting some, we know he's just been holding them back with his soul though.

So a fair amount of time. Also, it’s pretty clear that being the strongest straight up means that you’re the toughest to take down as well. Like his soul is basically invincible. Also, we don’t know if Soul’s the strongest just by others using his power. He’s the only one able to stalemate Andy, who was fodderizing the rest of the Rules.
These statements aren't about raw power. Soul says he's the strongest after going over his skill in soul manipulation and amazed he's so powerful with it even though he's not his vessel. Soul says they can't beat him because they all lack experience. It is all about their soul manipulation.

Also, that’s not even going into the fact that the Superior Rules are stated to be even stronger than the normal Uma, like Uma Galaxy. Who can create an entire galaxy at once. Even if you say that it’s just haxes, his whole existence is a galaxy, and the other Rules are plainly stated to be stronger than him. They even use the term “Absolute Power” as well.

Also, that’s not even going into the fact that the Superior Rules are stated to be even stronger than the normal Uma, like Uma Galaxy. Who can create an entire galaxy at once. Even if you say that it’s just haxes, his whole existence is a galaxy, and the other Rules are plainly stated to be stronger than him. They even use the term “Absolute Power” as well.

I've already gone over this with someone else before. Don't wanna do it again lol. If you wanna believe the characters are galaxy level or wtv then go ahead.

Back