• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
iirc, ovy is gonna open a P&A thread. You can leave this to that thread if you want.

Last edited:
You're genuinely horrible at scaling if you think this, how is physically traveling across a space to reach other dimensions not literal??
Please read to context. It is not a literal fifth dimension in the sense of the word, that was the context we are about and nothing about traveling I can't be bothered if they are traveling or teleporting or dancing to reach other dimensions

Please read to context. It is not a literal fifth dimension in the sense of the word, that was the context we are about and nothing about traveling I can't be bothered if they are traveling or teleporting or dancing to reach other dimensions
I have the scene, my problem with it not being literal is that your interpretation relies purely on the expression of MWI, the fact they are separated by a physical wall, in which they need to explicitly reconfigure their existence physically and mentally to cross, in between a space would point to a fifth dimension. If you do not believe it is spatial, then it is temporal, as the evolutionary state of their universe would be purely determined on time, but they aren't, they are states that have already arisen and exist distinctively as alternate physical dimensions.

I have the scene, my problem with it not being literal is that your interpretation relies purely on the expression of MWI, the fact they are separated by a physical wall, in which they need to explicitly reconfigure their existence physically and mentally to cross, in between a space would point to a fifth dimension. If you do not believe it is spatial, then it is temporal, as the evolutionary state of their universe would be purely determined on time, but they aren't, they are states that have already arisen and exist distinctively as alternate physical dimensions.
If they are different universes it is only common sense that they are separated by a medium (wall in this case). Anyway MWI does not grant HDE to its inhabitants and that is that.

Witches layers are R>F, it is not HDE.
Same thing goes for their QS over human world it is R>F
Hm ? Is HDE exclusive to beings that don’t have r>f?… I’m failing to see why a verse couldn’t have higher R>F layers and still be higher dimensional.

I believe what staff were saying is that having r>f over a layer, does not INHERENTLY prove HDE, but if additional proof is provided specific for HDE, could a verse not have both r>f and HDE…

Hm ? Is HDE exclusive to beings that don’t have r>f?… I’m failing to see why a verse couldn’t have higher R>F layers and still be higher dimensional.

I believe what staff were saying is that having r>f over a layer, does not INHERENTLY prove HDE, but if additional proof is provided specific for HDE, could a verse not have both r>f and HDE…
Of course a verse can
As long as it is proven they have an extra spatial axis

It was concluded in the HDE page revision that those with directions that mention higher dimension or higher dimensional would require far less proof as the term itself is already proof of its own

just because the fiction also covers R>F shouldn't make it so that everything else that supports HDE is just R>F and not HDE
just because you saw a few contradiction doesn't invalidate multitude of evidence for

It was concluded in the HDE page revision that those with directions that mention higher dimension or higher dimensional would require far less proof as the term itself is already proof of its own
Yes and where is the proof?
just because the fiction also covers R>F shouldn't make it so that everything else that supports HDE is just R>F and not HDE
just because you saw a few contradiction doesn't invalidate multitude of evidence for
And what exactly supports HDE aside the fifth dimension which was explained to be MWI.
There are contradictions and little proof that is the point here.

Yes and where is the proof?
There’s something strange about Lambadelta’s existence…. How should I put it… maybe like she’s a being from a higher dimension
…Until Lambadelta is happy… this itself might be proof that she’s in a higher dimension than me
To make sure I understand. You are saying that, without an extra spatial axis, if a verse has: X layer that views Y layer as fictional AND goes on to further state that a being from X layer is higher dimensional in the perspective of someone from Y layer, that said being from X layer would not have HDE?

To make sure I understand. You are saying that, without an extra spatial axis, if a verse has: X layer that views Y layer as fictional AND goes on to further state that a being from X layer is higher dimensional in the perspective of someone from Y layer, that said being from X layer would not have HDE?
Correct.

the proof is literal mentions of higher space and that travelling in the 5th dimensional wall. furthermore fifth dimensional wall being explained as MWI doesn't invalidate it from also possibly being a higher space on itself.
they literally dropped a lot of proof in this thread and you chose to ignore them saying it's just because they are R>F.
it being called fifth dimensional wall is enough proof
are you saying the fifth dimensional wall somehow has only 4 dimension despite being called 5th?

the proof is literal mentions of higher space and that travelling in the 5th dimensional wall. furthermore fifth dimensional wall being explained as MWI doesn't invalidate it from also possibly being a higher space on itself.
they literally dropped a lot of proof in this thread and you chose to ignore them saying it's just because they are R>F.
it being called fifth dimensional wall is enough proof
are you saying the fifth dimensional wall somehow has only 4 dimension despite being called 5th?
It does invalidate it

Also they dropped just the fifth wall stuff which would not qualify, there is no.other proof of a higher spatial space or dimension.

might as well get rid of every verse that has HDE with old standards
the only verses i can think of that have HDE with new standards is sage monarch 💀 💀 💀

might as well get rid of every verse that has HDE with old standards
the only verses i can think of that have HDE with new standards is sage monarch 💀 💀 💀
Do you mean that people in lower dimensions are just a point in higher and higher dimensions of time and space? Although there is indeed such a description, I think it is not as detailed as the author's description of dimensions in another book (although the description of dimensions in that book conforms to R>F)

Also they dropped just the fifth wall stuff which would not qualify
Your entire problem is that it's not "just a wall". It's an entire dimension that encompasses possibilities. Those possibilities are separated by a fifth dimensional barrier. So like I initially said before, it is not the emerging possibilities that are five dimensional, but they are concepts that are governed by such a dimension.

And yeah, no, having MWI doesn't invalidate anything, you can merge inflationary multiverse theory with many worlds and get to the same conclusion. Or you can simply assume the multiverse is embedded in a super reality that has defined parameters which, it does. If you do not understand this, it is not a definitive issue, you just don't get it.

Simply turn this into content revision, I don't think we need to create a new one. whatchu think?

Simply turn this into content revision, I don't think we need to create a new one. whatchu think?
Nah, I want to create a proper revision that is why I have not made it yet.
Your entire problem is that it's not "just a wall". It's an entire dimension that encompasses possibilities. Those possibilities are separated by a fifth dimensional barrier. So like I initially said before, it is not the emerging possibilities that are five dimensional, but they are concepts that are governed by such a dimension.

And yeah, no, having MWI doesn't invalidate anything, you can merge inflationary multiverse theory with many worlds and get to the same conclusion. Or you can simply assume the multiverse is embedded in a super reality that has defined parameters which, it does. If you do not understand this, it is not a definitive issue, you just don't get it.
As long as the scans says it is simply MWI and not a literal 5 dimension axis space. And you keep saying it is a 5 axis space without proof. I will stick with what the author says.
Sorry.

As long as the scans says it is simply MWI and not a literal 5 dimension axis space. And you keep saying it is a 5 axis space without proof. I will stick with what the author says.
"You keep saying it's a fifth axis without prooof wahhhhh!!"
An axis, is a degree of freedom, this particular degree of freedom allows for the possible states of a multiverse to coexist, instead of simple being a 1-D time dependent variable that evolves based on a process of information i.e Schrodinger's equation. So it is NOT the fourth dimension, time, as that measures the intervals of the previous three dimensions, x y and z, therefore t.

This new axis must be denoted an additional parameter then which I'll call p. P includes an infinite amount of dimensions which all use their own rate of x,y,z,t. Inclusively as I've already shown it that it's stated, divides each dimension and encompasses it. That's the proof. You just don't understand it, which is again not our problem. As I've already said it is not just MWI, it even states that these worlds split completely, there is no overlap which fits my super reality interpretation as well. So let's go over it again just to make sure you get it.

X, Y and Z are the composition of material objects; length, width, depth. T is the rate of change and arrow of time (past -> future) therefore Time. And P is the dimension that encompasses possibilities as separated dimensions, if these states of existence were binded by the flow of time in a dimension we would measure them with T, but we don't, so it must be another axis. Does this make sense to you now? They travel spatially, to reach another dimension therefore the fifth dimension should be space, and even if it was temporal, time dimensions are space, they just behave differently. In principle, it's still a dimension, axis, degree of freedom.

You causally explained to him the profound depth and intricacy surrounding unsolved mathematical formulae, delving into the complex nuances that continue to challenge the brightest minds in the field, just to dismiss the fact that it's dependent on the context and the new standards necessitates the existence of solid statements to grant HDE.

You causally explained to him the profound depth and intricacy surrounding unsolved mathematical formulae, delving into the complex nuances that continue to challenge the brightest minds in the field, just to dismiss the fact that it's dependent on the context and the new standards necessitates the existence of solid statements to grant HDE.
I'm explaining to him why it's a higher spatial dimension, I don't care about the HDE part.

It funny how he ignored everything in the verse.
Also MWI is not higher spatial dimension, it can never be, unless me rolling a stone can create another axis. I am sure that reply was from chatgpt, but let me let that slide.

It funny how he ignored everything in the verse.
Also MWI is not higher spatial dimension, it can never be, unless me rolling a stone can create another axis. I am sure that reply was from chatgpt, but let me let that slide.
Yeah, that's what you think but sure, it doesn't matter, it's a spatial dimension that encompasses alternate possibilities, but I digress because I agree it isn't HDE! You just can't read in between the lines.

Guardian, when he creates a professional proper good bad formatted thread, present all your arguments and let thread moderators who are excepted to have some level of reading to view and decide.

Back