• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
07th expansion scaling wise is dead until ciconia updates. theres no new information or interpretations ( besides my 07th theater crt)

Umineko_Dimensions.png

I finished reading the umineko cosmology blog and best scan, and it seems like they are R>F differences and not really spatial dimensions.

Does umineko have higher spatial dimensions?

I finished reading the umineko cosmology blog and best scan, and it seems like they are R>F differences and not really spatial dimensions.
Yes, not sure how you missed this considering I wrote a small subsection about dimensions in the verse:

Hanyuusa.jpeg

五次元の壁を越えて現在の世界に移り住むようになった「リューンの民」の入植状況を見守り、先住民への危害など違反行為を行う者に対して制裁することを任務とする「監視者(ジェダ)」のひとり。

Is one of the “guardians (Jedas)” who monitor the immigration situation of their fellow “Ryūn people” who crossed the fifth dimension wall to live in the current world.

Hanyuu (not the Meta World one) and her people came to Earth 1000 years ago from a higher dimension beyond the 5th Dimensional wall.

Yes, not sure how you missed this considering I wrote a small subsection about dimensions in the verse:

Hanyuusa.jpeg

五次元の壁を越えて現在の世界に移り住むようになった「リューンの民」の入植状況を見守り、先住民への危害など違反行為を行う者に対して制裁することを任務とする「監視者(ジェダ)」のひとり。

Is one of the “guardians (Jedas)” who monitor the immigration situation of their fellow “Ryūn people” who crossed the fifth dimension wall to live in the current world.

Hanyuu (not the Meta World one) and her people came to Earth 1000 years ago from a higher dimension beyond the 5th Dimensional wall.
More context is needed.
What is the fifth dimensional wall? considering all higher D in the verse has been r>f and sort of a meta world so far, why won't this be the same?

More context is needed.
What is the fifth dimensional wall? considering all higher D in the verse has been r>f and sort of a meta world so far, why won't this be the same?
It's pretty much established that higher dimensions are talked about in a topological/mathematical sense such as with the menger sponge comparison. Higher dimensions would have the same relationship the 3 dimensional world has to the 2 dimensional world.

What is the fifth dimensional wall?
The literal wall/boundary of the 5th dimension.

considering all higher D in the verse has been r>f and sort of a meta world so far, why won't this be the same?
Where are you even getting this from? I hope not from the layers of the Witch Domain, because they are just equated to higher dimensions on the wiki for simplicity's sake (like how all r>f layers on the wiki are treated).

Where are you even getting this from? I hope not from the layers of the Witch Domain, because they are just equated to higher dimensions on the wiki for simplicity's sake (like how all r>f layers on the wiki are treated).
R>F alone no longer counts for HDE.

It's pretty much established that higher dimensions are talked about in a topological/mathematical sense such as with the menger sponge comparison. Higher dimensions would have the same relationship the 3 dimensional world has to the 2 dimensional world.
Two different contexts/entries
That is why I am asking for the context of the fifth dimensions statament.
And what is the fifth dimensions referring to, like an actual context
Yes which is why witches will not qualify for HDE since they have that based on the layers they have over the human world.

that thread was rejected. like ovy said, all the dimensions of the human domain are spatial
Obviously they are but the fifth dimension is literally MWI, not some sort of higher spatial dimensions.
Anyway the point is, the witches are not HDE to human they just hold a R>F difference.

fifth dimension is literally MWI
Possibilities sprout as fifth dimensional concepts because the "space" in which they use interdimensional travel to reach other possible dimensions is the fifth dimension, not that the emerging possibilities are the fifth dimension.

not some sort of higher spatial dimensions
Unless you think it's temporal based, which it isn't, it would still be an axis.

Possibilities sprout as fifth dimensional concepts because the "space" in which they use interdimensional travel to reach other possible dimensions is the fifth dimension, not that the emerging possibilities are the fifth dimension.
Yes, not a literal fifth dimension but MWI
Unless you think it's temporal based, which it isn't, it would still be an axis.
No I don't think it is temporal based and based on the explanation it is MWI.

Something which was further explained not to be literal
MWI isn't ever described as fifth dimensional, that's the issue. They use branching possibilities to explain they are alternate dimensions. And alternate dimensions are separated by an interdimensional space they access through Lynos.
Pointless to argue here, argue in the thread when it is made, the scans I saw are pretty solid

Back