• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Umineko High Tiers

So I was wondering, do you guys list them as who is stronger or randomly? Because Bernkastel and Lambdadelta should both be above Battler, since they are much much stronger witches then he is, having died to Bernkastel already.

It is probably best if you ask DarkLK about this. He knows extremely much about Umineko.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
I don't think that justifies being a higher tier, though.
The fact she beat a senator witch period is cause for it. She was the most powerful witch (aside from Featherine) in that series.

Don't we currently list the City of Books versions of all characters as 1-B? Or is somewhere mentioned on the pages that these are different dimensions of 1-B?

Yes. All City of Books characters are rated as 1-B. Although I thought that Ange was able to enhance other characters to be immune to Bernkastel's full power?

She can enhance them to be immune the the power of CoB Bernkastel and is also more powerful than CoB Bernkastel, which is the strongest version of Bernkastel we have seen and is the one we have stats for.

I believe DarkLK mentioned once that one can argue for the voyagers having much stronger versions than the CoB ones, but that the ones we list are the ones one knows without speculation.

But it still doesn't explain why Battler is over both Bernkastel and Lambdadelta. He needed Ange's help to take down Bern and Lambda is just as strong as Bern, having once been the most powerful witch. Without Ange, Battler would be permenately dead.

Doesn't his profile state that it is only with Ange's help that he is stronger?

Actually, where does Battlers profile even state that he is superior to Bernkastel or Lambdadelta?

It is mentioned that he could hurt Bernkastel (which is true on its own), but not more as far as I see.

For his Hyperverse level yes. But that should put him beneath those two as they only need to believe in their own magic. And they are still stronger then him.

Yes. I just checked, and it also says that he is dependent on Ange for that level of power.

Antvasima said:
Yes. I just checked, and it also says that he is dependent on Ange for that level of power.
That would make him weaker then both of them but I would keep him above the cats.

Drellix said:
Because, unlike Bern and Lambda, she has no weaknesses.

Unlike Bern and Lambda, Ange has no strengths.

Ange and Butler were not even able to be embodied in the City of Books without Lamda's help. They are just like two Hobbit without Gandalf.

And Voyagers has always restrict themselves.

Ange had the strength to defeat Bern with the Golden Eagle.

Right. All the more reason for Lambda and Bern to be above Battler.

Amped (by Lambda) Ange had the strength to defeat restricted Bern (who wants to lose).

At least some part of her. She is a quite contradictory person.

Bernkastel's Image Song Doctrine of Fundamentally Good
Bernkastel's Image Song Doctrine of Fundamentally Good

Moreover, she is really sympathizes those who never gives up (Battler and Willard for example, that is, those ones who can challenge her and her inevitability).

Back