• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Matthew_Schroeder

VS Battles
Retired
Can anyone who's knowledgeble on the series tell me where this ACF Picture came from?

%D0%91%D0%91%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B4%D0%B0%D1%87.png

Thank you.

It seems that some misunderstanding has occurred because I did not pay attention to this thread.

So, consider the Creator as literally the Judeo-Christian God is the same as to think that Maria is literally his daughter. Even Jesus was just a man or even (in the Higurashi world) a walking colony of extraterrestrial parasites that made people believe and obey.

It's just an image of God from a human point of view. This will be identified with the Creator as the idea of a supreme being and the source of "love", but no more.

DarkLK said:
Even Jesus was just a man or even (in the Higurashi world) a walking colony of extraterrestrial parasites that made people believe and obey.
Anddddd off I go to add myself as the opponent of another verse.

You hurry. This is a universe where even a cosmic parasite can die for our sins and then ascend, becoming a being of higher order. Because God loves us. And Jesus is the one who told people this truth.

I'm pretty sure the Alien stuff in Higurashi isn't true but rather just in-universe crazy speculation.

Matthew Schroeder said:
I'm pretty sure the Alien stuff in Higurashi isn't true but rather just in-universe crazy speculation.

I'm pretty sure that you are not familiar with Higurashi well enough. It is debatable about Jesus, but the alien parasites have been confirmed.

@DarkLK

Well it seems like the verse just outright lacks anything but a Supporters section. But you said "made people believe and obey" as in he didn't just teach, but actively bound people to him against their will.

Well, this is rather a passive effect due to which people with various species of parasites conflict with each other. The aliens themselves (except Une) never wanted to harm people.

Back