• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ultraman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
I noticed that several Ultraman characters seem to have "At least 4-B" statistics, simply due to being stronger than regular 4-B characters, despite the enormous difference in scale between the lower and upper border of the tier.

I would appreciate if somebody could help me out by checking through, and if necessary adjust the pages.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Ultrama

Oh right, that. I think, with what's happened lately, they should be adjusted to being simply 4-B. I planned to do that after getting multiple notifications and warnings but I... got distracted.

So yeah, apologies for all that. I'll start with it after you can give me a go. You know, before I go ahead and go on an edit spree without an admin or someone with higher rank's knowledge.

Given how low they land on that tier and the method of which they acquire the tier, all of them should be adjusted to just 4-B.

I could help with revising it then. That is of course, if you want to.

Ha, well i believe it would be fine to start adjusting the profiles now

@ALRF

I would appreciate help with this, yes. Thank you.

Okay. Thanks. Did you remove "At least" from the tiers, the attack potencies, the striking strengths, and the durabilities?

Okay. Thank you. I suppose that I should close this thread then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back