• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ultraman King and the universe

Uh...

Look, the statement is hyperbole. We now know that King has a limit, but so far, we aren't told of how far his powers can go before it reaches its limit.

And, I think what you said is a little untrue.

Mr.Cutlery said:
Uh...

Look, the statement is hyperbole. We now know that King has a limit, but so far, we aren't told of how far his powers can go before it reaches its limit.

And, I think what you said is a little untrue.
wait how do we know that king have a limit and the omnipotent part is said in his profile.

Ultraman Geed, yo. 3rd episode, Zero said that although King is capable of restoring the universe, merging with it is just too much. Even for someone like King.

Mr.Cutlery said:
Ultraman Geed, yo. 3rd episode, Zero said that although King is capable of restoring the universe, merging with it is just too much. Even for someone like King.
i think what he said is more likely said that ultraman king dispered through out the universe but he never said said too much for some one like king think like this if he fuse with the whole multiverse he'll also dispered on a higher scale

It's literally there in the episode...

"But the universe, it was too much... King's consciousness was dispersed throughout the cosmos."

Mr.Cutlery said:
It's literally there in the episode...

"But the universe, it was too much... King's consciousness was dispersed throughout the cosmos."
it too big make king's consciousness dispersed through out the cosmos unless you and i have dìferent english sub because he didn't say it was to much but rather too big the make king consciousness dispersed through the universe but he can still hear but he won't answer you heck he can still help those that he think is worthy of his help like geed when he help make different clone of geed to help him fight belial or when geed new sword friend's parent pray for her to live (i don't remember that name) he can still help and save the child

Yeah, actually. I must have remembered wrong. No, the universe wasn't too much for him to fuse with, it was just too big.

But the point still stands, we don't know what King's limit is yet, as all we've seen is that he has a size limit when it comes to merging.

Mr.Cutlery said:
Yeah, actually. I must have remembered wrong. No, the universe wasn't too much for him to fuse with, it was just too big.

But the point still stands, we don't know what King's limit is yet, as all we've seen is that he has a size limit when it comes to merging.
we haven't know the size limit when it come to merging for king if he merging with at least 2 universe the same might happen with one universe make his consciousness dispersed through the two universe and it might take twice the time for him to turn to normel and merging with the galaxy make the same thing but with smaller scale but it is impossible for a normel ultraman but does not mean impossible for king

Okay, okay, I get what you mean. But nevertheless, most of that are still speculation. At least one thing is clear about King -and this will be final-, he is still mostly shrouded in mystery. Whether he has a limit that we'll eventually see or not, we probably won't ever know.

Mr.Cutlery said:
Okay, okay, I get what you mean. But nevertheless, most of that are still speculation. At least one thing is clear about King -and this will be final-, he is still mostly shrouded in mystery. Whether he has a limit that we'll eventually see or not, we probably won't ever know.
i don't think we will ever see him go all out because he was made by the creater to be unbeatable his power might be limitless does not mean his consciusness is

Okay. Okay.

Really would appreciate if you could argue to the right people in order to solidify these things instead of, you know, me. Because any help is welcome in expanding and revising the verse.

Back