• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ultraman King and the universe

Oh hey, good job dude. I'm just about to watch it too. Again, good job getting some screenshots.

Edit: Back, watched the episodes and... Well. Not exactly what I was expecting... Ah man, need to re-watch it again so I can at least see if it could quantify for something.

At this point unless there is a fusion between Ultraman King and Ultraman Noa I don't see the possibilities of a 2-C Ultra Series. Due to the fact Episode 3 of Ultraman Geed shows that only after sacrificing his body can the strongest Ultraman restore the universe on a 4-D scale.

Yeah. However... There is this upcoming monster that may once again make way to breaking the series into Tier 2. But again, this is simply because of said monster's title, which I'm not really sure if it's going to be real or not but hey, there is nothing wrong with having a little optimism. We'll just have to see about that upcoming King fusion too.

Wait there is a new monster that has a possible tier 2 title who is it? Also what would happen if that said monster is weaker than Ultraman King but actually caused a 2-C feat in series? Also I think the King fusion is only going to be with a small piece of King's power.

Well, there's the supposedly upcoming kaiju: Zegan. Whose title is, "Space-Time Destruction God". Again, that is simply its' title. Whether it's going to be literal or not, is a question that will only be answered in time. But for now, just enjoy the ride. Maybe they're going to pull another plot twist and revealed that King was just dicking with them.

Basically, with the way things are right now, best we just keep calm and wait. Who knows, maybe we should just trust those guys behind the story and see what else they'll pull.

I read the subtitle and I think it's been updated. But I'm pretty sure the kanji translates to Space-time and not interdimensional. It's current title is Interdimensional Destruction-God. So a monster version of Dark Zagi or Etelgar I guess.

By the way would this affect Ultraman King's profile in any way? Since he didn't recreate the universe instead he merged with it.

I think so. We could still apply the Low 2-C except that it's inapplicable for combat. That's the downside. The upside is that he's practically invincible against lower tiered characters.

Also being effectively omnipresent since he's basically become one with the universe. Although, going off the information we currently have, that's still useless in battles. So, again, we're just gonna have to wait.

Episode 7 and 8 might, might, give us more to work with. Given that Zegan and Zero Beyond were to supposedly debut around that time.

Wait I thought it was Galactron that's redebuting (again seriously he had already returned in the Ultraman Orb movie) in episode 7 and 8? But yeah I also heard Zero Beyond is debuting in that episode as well I just haven't heard anything about Zegan appearing. Plus judging from its title Zegan might be more of a second half 2 parter or recurring monster.

If I recall correctly that is. To be honest, I was expecting Zegan to be the final monster. And yeah, I know right? Reappearing again in the next series might be a little too much. Although, we never really knew Galactron's true origin.

I'm pretty sure the final villain is going to be Ultraman Belial Atrocious (Alien Empera + Dark Lugiel)

I know, just that, kinda weird for it to not be a kaiju and instead, an ultra. Also, that's one heck of a combo.

Mr.Cutlery said:
I know, just that, kinda weird for it to not be a kaiju and instead, an ultra. Also, that's one heck of a combo.
Atleast it's not as crazy as what people thought the Form was gonna be at first. Before it was revealed to be the capsule of Alien Empera and Dark Lugiel people thought it was going to be Dark Zagi and Dark Lugiel.

And yeah I guess you're right it's kinda weird to not have either a monster or alien as the final villain. Since the only other instance of an evil or dark Ultraman being the final villain of a series (not movie) was I think Ultraman Nexus. Actually does Dark Lugiel count? I mean he was formerly one being with Ultraman Ginga.

But then again, wouldn't Zagi have been a better component? Oh well, can't always get what we want. Besides, I can't really find any similarities between any of those 2 with Zagi anyway.

Well I guess it's not really unusual now when you think about this: our final villains are usually tied to whatever plot points the story have right? Well, Belial's related to Geed so, Yeah. Or at least hinted at around halfway in the series. At least we may get a whole lot more hax with Atrocious. If anything, hax is what we seriously need more of in ultraman. I mean, Bullton and Pris-Ma would've made a good combination.

also by the way what do you think of Chimeraberos the new monster that is said to be the mid season finale boss who is also said to be a fusion of Zogu and Five King. Seriously though I think they should've used Giga Khimera and Five King instead of Zogu and Five King. It also would've suited the name better.

Honestly I thought Giga Khimaira and Galberos were the components. Also I think it's pretty cool actually, Zogu hasn't been around since, her debut. Discounting stageshow appearances.

Also, are you knowledgeable enough to make a profile? I could use some help. So far I've been planning to make the following profiles:

-Zetton -Ultraman X -Greeza And Orb I guess.

To be honest I have never touched a profile ever since I made this account. All I've done in most of the verses that I've been to are help spotting out mistakes in edits and what needs to be revised and than leave it to the experts to revise them. Also who does most of these characters scale to anyway? Especially Zetton his scaling is really messed up. Also didn't Greeza have a eating a Galaxy over a period of time feat? So I guess X would scale to Greeza. Than we have Orb oh boy this is really confusing he's been defeating top tier kaijus in his weaker forms while struggling against some slightly weaker ones in his stronger form which is really confusing.

Edit: By the way should we move this talk to your message wall since this thread has already been derailed from its original topic.

Yes, we should move this. After this post.

First off, eating a galaxy? I've... Never heard of that, do tell. Zetton, I think he's actually pretty easy, a few scaling from Showa and Early Heisei Ultras and the first Hyper Variant, I'm thinking, around 3-B or so due to a previous CRT I've made where I mentioned of Alien Bat's feat in destroying a universe. Which was done using his ship, which in turn, was fused into Giganto Zetton who should logically possess the same amount of strength that Bat's ship had.

Yes, X should scale to Greeza.

Then Orb, before I lay my suggestions, have you seen The Origin Saga?

Oh wait nevermind I must've watched one of the horrible subs when the episode came out so I got confused on that sorry. Yeah I have already watched the Origin Saga and if you want me to I can give you a link to watch the Origin Saga if you haven't already watched it. But it's in Chinese since I found it on a Chinese website and I'm also Chinese so I could read the subtitles.

Alright, next reply goes to my message wall.

It's alright, I've already got my hands on english subs and got through till' the end again. One thing I want to ask is, how would you quantify the War God's universal-scale explosion? I honestly have no idea, unless we have like proof that stars and the galaxies were truly affected. Say, damaged and the likes, then it could have been easier to make of. But all that was shown was that the planets throughout the universe were to be turned to desert which should be around High 6-A for a single planet. So, I tried messing around and got around 4-B results by multiplying the two ends for the aforementioned tier with the supposed amount of planets we have in our own universe. But, often it was said or implied to cause a greater damage than the vision we were given.

Oh well, at least we got a good speed feat though. If we use the time it took when Gai departed and arrived on Earth and put it together in a speed calculator along with the distance we were given (70,000 light-years), we should get approximately 9.09 billion times FTL Origin Saga Orb. Dang.

Orb truly is a doozie, even Gai is already hard to properly scale.

But if you want a real brain-killer, try Nexus. He's much harder to pinpoint the exact tier he should be in. I tried rewatching multiple times and could, at best, place The Next's Anphans form at High 8-C and Junis, at Unknown. Noa And Zagi might be At least 3-A though. Remember the magazines? Yeah, it said King was reaching his limit when he fought Zagi.

If you want a hax then maybe make pages for the Super Ultras. We already have king, why not Ultraman Legend? His attack the Spark Legend is a non-conditional AoE 1-Hit-Kill on anything, an unbreakable shield, Paralyze enemies with but a few thoughts, Materialize invisible enemies and see through illusions as well as (Questionably) go through time to the past or future. This is mostly from magazines though (Except the 1-hit kill since it DID unquestionably destroy the mothership that both of the component Ultras Justice and Cosmos was unable to even SCRATCH before in their most powerful forms). Although since he's only had one appearance, his magazine feats as well as unconditional 1-hit isn't disputed by anything.

Fun Fact, Ultraman Legend was supposed to be the Ultra that fought Hyper Zetton but was turned down for a new Ultraman Saga. Food for thought since yeah it'd make no sense for Ultraman Legend who can 1-shot anything to struggle with an enemy.

Edit: Ultraman Mebius' infinity form has no real feats but he was able to harm Yapool which was extradimensional. Not sure how to scale THAT though. Phoenix Brave mebius has beam reversal feats, a shield that previously 1-shot Ultras, and an unquantified Beam and burst attack.

I'll make Legend's profile, just not in the shortest time possible. Besides, he would at best be Unknown even with all that hax at his disposal. His one-hit-kill is rather hard to fully quantify, really, the only other source we can take from is from the game, even that is questionable enough on whether we can really use it.

Though, I'm pretty sure his other moves would be legit since it came from, well, the magazines. Those, so far, hasn't quite touched on any canon stuff. Which is relevant because.... Reasons.

Pretty sure anyone who visited the wiki would have already known that. Thanks for sharing anyway.

Like Legend, Mebius Infinity would at best be Unknown, at least 4-B due to being a fusion of Mebius and the Ultra Brothers. Phoenix Brave Mebius should also be at least 4-B except even more haxxed. Actually both PB and Infinity are one of the more haxxed forms in Ultraman. Really, all I'm looking for now are just hax.

If you want Hax then I'd suggest Greeza. Just by looking at the Ultraman Wiki, he has Space-Time distortion that negates ANY ranged attacks (Only Melees landed on him and even then he sometimes warps out of the way of melee attacks), Life Sensing, absorption via Black Hole Creation, Leaching the life/literally absorbing creatures to mature itself, A shockwave that puts immense strain on everything including Ultras, and regenerate from being annihilated.

I'm not sure about the last one since Greeza itself is the embodiment of the Void and is literally called the Void Monster.

Edit: I remember a scan that had a statement that Ultraman Mebius Infinity was superior to Ultraman King and other ultras. I'll try to find it

Edit Edit: Still finding that statement but I realize that Ultraman Leo is 3-B. If he's of the Multi-Galaxy level then any Ultras with the Super Ultra status would scale as it's canon that these fusions/legendary Ultras are far superior than the normal Ultras (Aka Ultraman Leo). Be it confirmed in interviews, magazines, or statements, these "Super Ultras" would definitely scale to the Judar feat.

I already do have Greeza in mind when it comes to hax, Peter and I were discussing about Greeza's arsenal just several posts above. One thing I'm still unsure about is how to quantify Greeza's Regenerationn. If its' regen is natural to itself, I suppose Greeza should be Mid-Godly, due to being a non-existent creature thus, would have no soul and actual body to begin with.

Alright, you go on and find that magazine scan, I'll be waiting.

Well I mean, I'm not really sure about that. I scaled the Heisei incarnation of Judar to his Showa incarnation which Father of Ultra would definitely scale to, at his prime. I mean really, Showa has been retconned as of UG The movie. I only scaled Leo to 3-B due to him sharing the kill on Super Grand King Specter, who should be at least 3-B as well due to being a creation that shares the powers of Judar. But if we really consider Ultraman Story to be canon still, Taro's fusion with all his brothers would definitely be Multi-Galaxy level+.

Besides, we don't know who exactly killed Juda during Ultra Fight Victory.

Speaking of Ultraman Victory, wouldn't he have Stat Weakening (Only against Dark/Evil beings) via his flute? While Judar's durability didn't change, his other stats fell. At least that's what my subs said.

Edit: And yes, Greeza's regen is natural to itself. When rating how much matter was in a specific area, it fell to 0 even in his weakest form (I.E. No Spark Dolls Absorbed)

Hm, wouldn't that just be Stats effect inducement though? Yeah, just checked again, statistics reduction.

It's settled then, Mid-Godly regen and by extension Type 3 Immortality. Don't really know how to rate that second sentence though.

EDIT: How would you rate Exceed Shoot though? Does it cause absolute destruction of the physical body? I personally think so. Perhaps Victorium Break too has the same effect? It's really hard to properly say what they are, but if that's what it does, then I suppose Soul Manipulation can be implanted on multiple Ultras then by the time Ultra Fight Orb happens.

In the Ultraman X Series, all defeated Kaiju gets turned into spark dolls. Even when destroyed by Ultras from other universes, they turn into spark dolls for some reason. I don't get it either but whatever. The Exceed Shot would've indeed needed to destroy all of the body of that Kaiju in order to prevent the Spark Doll creation. I say this is possible because the Xlugger is the antithesis of Greeza; being made of pure data and energy rather than nothingness.

Ultraman Victory's Victorium Break. Hm. It's a little harder for that one since he only used it like once. However, this attack DID rip right through the Universal Judar as well as appear to have an adverse affect on the dimension they were fighting in (Although this might also be because Judar is unable to support it). So I'd support the notion that it's capable of doing the same effect due to running on the Supernatural/"The Force" Victorium.

Edit: So for the Mebius Infinity thing, I found this but I'm not sure as I don't trust my Japanese at all. have a look
Mebius_Infinity_pic.png

Hm, I don't think Ultras from M78 actually turns the monsters into Spark Dolls. Never has there been any cards of the monsters the other Ultras not from the Spark Doll era have destroyed so, there's that bit of consistency there. I suppose the Xlugger being Greeza's antithesis thing is kinda true, which would mean that Reibatos has a very faulty resurrection powers? I will talk about this later.

I suppose Victorium Break is kinda weird, it's never been explained how it actually works. There IS this one bit in Ultraman 80 though, "In some cases, a monster's soul survives". Which means that Ultras more often than not destroys souls. But I don't think it can be used as a reasoning.

Anyway, that Mebius pic doesn't say anything about Infinity being stronger than King, it just says, IF my japanese is to be trusted, mebius gathers their powers (the Ultra Brothers) and transforms, into his strongest form.

Anyway, Reibatos, this is one guy I am completely stumped at, I have no idea how to fully gauge his resurrection ability. I don't know whether he fully restores their body or simply resurrects their soul, which were the ones Orb and the others destroyed.

Don't even try with Reibatos man. I can't even scale Reibatos even if I tried. D:

I contacted the people at Ultraman Wiki and it's apparently from a interview/stage questions thing from the director. Although they also say that the info they got for it was from the JAPANESE ultraman Wiki so hell if I know if I can find it. I think an "Unknown, At least 4-B" would be aight for Infinity Mebius for now.

Ultras also have a moral code. They don't WANT to kill Kaiju but only do so for the safety of the other creatures. There's also a Monster Graveyard so it's clear they don't destroy their souls. Well only for the M78 Ultras. It's of note that Ginga, Victory, X, etc. are NOT M78 Ultras and are usually depicted as superior to them.

Would Dark Lugiel and possibly Ginga (Due to being one of the same side as Dark Lugiel) have a type of Sealing? since they can turn anything they want into Spark Dolls and they can't do anything (Only exception is Taro because PIS). Ginga is a little more iffy but they're technically the same being; only reason he doesn't is because he's the good guy. The Ginga Spark and Dark Spark has the same functions (Or at least from how it is described) with no contradictions.

Reibatos is a clustertruck of a bastard. That's all.

Well, if it's from the japanese ultraman wiki... I'm not even gonna bother, good god that'll be one hell of a mess on my part. But yes, "Unknown, at least 4-B" should be good for now.

Ah, well then. Though, there are parts where it is explicitly shown when they do that so I guess I'll only need to use what we're given for now. Yeah, I suppose the Spark Dolls trio are usually stronger than the guys from M78, except for Zero of course.

Sealing would be a good way to see the Spark Dolls as... But first episode of Ginga seems to say something else. It seems to me that it's more of a transmutation kind of thing since their entire bodies are turned into Spark Dolls. Yeah, Taro was an exception exactly because of that. The fact that his family defended him does not count, not in any way possible. I suppose Ginga not being affected by the effects of the Dark Spark is because he is... well, the exact same being Lugiel is... I guess. Also, yeah, theoretically, both devices should be able to perform the same exact feats as the other did.

I'd like to also talk about scaling but I suppose that is a matter for another day.

Greeze is pretty much almost indestructible due to his hax of being able to avoid pretty much anything.

I would say that Ultraman King is still above everything other ultraman with the exception of Noa and Legend.

And yep, Ultraman Legend was scrapped in Ultraman Saga due to some problem in the studio. They couldnt even come up with an enemy that can challenge Legend.

No, actually. And although yes, he has power of such scale, it is still impossible for him to fuse with an entire universe. But the other feats count, still.

Besides, this would actually put him at least Low 2-C. But uh, we don't talk about that. Mostly because I wouldn't want to cause too much trouble.

What? But he literally pulled Geed's universe back together. It's probably a lower end showing, too. He only became dispersed because of the range limitation.

You know, we can also look at it this way. It's possible that the Annihilation Bomb was actually much stronger than we thought, hence the reason King had to expend more energy.

Mr.Cutlery said:
What? But he literally pulled Geed's universe back together. It's probably a lower end showing, too. He only became dispersed because of the range limitation.

You know, we can also look at it this way. It's possible that the Annihilation Bomb was actually much stronger than we thought, hence the reason King had to expend more energy.
in the wiki it been stated that he is omnipotence but what do you think

Back