• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ultrakill CRT

No, this isn't actually about me complaining about CRTs, I just wanted to write a quirky reference.
tfw i have to use reddit spacing because of how big this crt is

Let's start with the important one first, additions to V1's profile.

WEAKNESSES - V1 should have two extra things written on his weakness section.

1. Is a more fragile model compared to V2
2. Trying to use the railgun underwater will cause him to die

LIFTING STRENGTH - Now, you could argue that V1 and V2 just have dimensional storage, however- that's not the case. In this official art we can see that he stores them in his wings, and in the album cover for INFINITE HYPERDEATH we can once again see that these weapons are in, you've guessed it, his wings. Thus, I suggest that he and V2 should have Superhuman lifting strength for being able to carry revolvers, shotguns, nailguns, railguns, and some metallic arms

NON-PHYSICAL INTERACTION - Simple enough, V1 should have NPI for being able to smack the bullets of his shotguns, since they're just concentrated heat. Also because he can deflect V2's PIERCER revolver's shots, which functions the same as his PIERCER revolver

THREAD MANIPULATION - Also pretty simple, the GREED layer update gave us a new arm that let's V1 fire a winch (with a spear ontop of it) at his enemies

Limited WATER WALKING - Also ridiculously simple, however I don't have a good video for this at the moment, so you'll have to take my word for it. In some of the levels, there are some pools of water, and V1 can sorta walk on them by sliding, and then... hopping on the surface of said pools of water

DUPLICATION - Also in the new GREED layer update, V1 can get a power-up that let's him wield a perfect replica of the weapon he's currently wielding akimbo-style. However, if he picks up the same power-up while still under the effects of the previous one, he'll end up duplicating his arms. The limit appears to be six arms.

Now some other things, such as minor changes.

ENERGY PROJECTION - The energy manipulation on V1's profile should be changed to energy projection, since his weapons aren't actually manipulating energy, they're just shooting out some concentrated blasts of it

HEAT MANIPULATION - It should be noted that he has this ability because of his shotguns as well.

Now that we've got that out of the way, it's time for some more controversial additions.

FLIGHT - Besides the fact that both V1 and V2 have some sort of wing motif going on, in one piece of official art (read: the lifting strength stuff) we can see V1 seemingly flying through a group of enemies, and in his first fight with V2, V2 escapes the fight by flying through a window

Minor PERCEPTION MANIPULATION - Anytime V1 kills a group of enemies, time temporarily slows down for him. In his final fight with Swordsmachine, time also slightly slows down as well. Aaand in his first fight with V2, time also- you get the point.

INFORMATION ANALYSIS - Can quickly scan every single page in a book to look for relevant information

POWER MODIFICATION - The Screwdriver variant of the railgun temporarily gives extra healing range

NON-PHYSICAL INTERACTION/SOUL MANIPULATION(?) - V1 can crush soul orbs, supposedly wounded Gabriel's soul, and can harm the corpse of King Minos, who has traces of his original soul

And now, something even more important, a ******* verse page.

Here it is.
This has been scrapped because I really don't have time to finish it yet. Gimme like, two days atleast.

Agree - @Armorchompy, @First_Witch, @Bobsican
Disagree -
Neutral -

Last edited:
Superhuman LS is supported by V1 being able to yeet big-ish robots towards him.

AllI non-controversial stuff looks good, rest I'll take a look at when home

Im neutral on flight.

Disagreeing with perception manipulation. Its clearly just a cinematic effect, it cant be triggered on a whim and is never aknowledged within the game as a ability.

Neutral, leaning towards disagreeing with information analysis. Same deal as above. It may be a upgrade for V1 intellegence, seeing as he can read through books pretty fast.

Disagreeing with power modification. The reason the screwdriver increases the healing range is simply because the screwdriver splatters blood more violently.

agreeing with soul manipulation, altough limited. It should be noted that V1 cant mess with souls around, only that he can damage them with his weapons.

The rest is obviously fine and dandy.

Oh and the thing about V1 being less durable than V2, that isnt really a weakness to be honest. V2 would simply upscale from V1's durability.

V1's straight up stated to be frailer than most other machines though, maybe not a weakness but it should be noted in the durability section.

That would only matter if V1 was scalling off of other machines though. V1, in his inherently more frailed frame, has tanked Minos' and Gabriels attacks. That just means that every other machine is more durable

No, the coins and nails are created by drawing iron from the air (usually from the blood in it), they haven't been said to have any special properties of their own.

Also I think drones shouldn't scale to V1's dura, like it makes sense since it's all machines but they're really small and frail so idk

Drones should be 8-C only because they are cute, end of discussion.
In all seriousness, since you two agree with the non-controversial stuff (excluding Witch being fine with the soul thingy), you won't mind if I put you on the 'Agree' section of the post?

Disagree with flight, I think it's just V2 jumping good in that scene. As for the INFINITE HYPERDEATH art once again it might just be a jump.

Disagree with perception manip I just think it's cinematic time.

Information Analysis is just him reading the book kinda fast so disagree on that too

Power Modification is actually just making someone bleed a lot.

Soul Manip I also disagree with, crushing Soul Orbs is just NPI and I think Gabriel's soul being hurt just means his pride was wounded, not that V1 literally damaged his soul.

Not into the verse but I'm willing to evaluate a bit.

Looking at the link of this:
"Trying to use the railgun underwater will cause him to die"
Uh... absolutely no effect is brought up over there beyond it being mentioned that it's a bad idea and so on to use it underwater (plus some developer hiatus over this detail), so it would be best to just say over this like "The railgun has a warning on not using it underwater".

Lifting Strength buff looks fine

I'm not sure on NPI, heat per definition involves matter, and so it's physical, meaning that NPI isn't necessarily involved without further details to back that up.

The Thread Manipulation page consistently uses plural over this power, so I'm not sure if just happening to have a weapon that involves some individual string is enought to qualify, we don't give this power to anyone with a whip as far I'm aware, for instance.

Everything else that has been accepted before also looks fine.

Last edited:
Not into the verse but I'm willing to evaluate a bit.

Looking at the link of this:
"Trying to use the railgun underwater will cause him to die"
Uh... absolutely no effect is brought up over there beyond it being mentioned that it's a bad idea and so on to use it underwater (plus some developer hiatus over this detail), so it would be best to just say over this like "The railgun has a warning on not using it underwater".
It's a reference to Quake, where using it underwater will indeed kill you. Doesn't take much to connect the dots.
I'm not sure on NPI, heat per definition involves matter, and so it's physical, meaning that NPI isn't necessarily involved without further details to back that up.
Elemental intangibility is literally a thing. It's just heat. It's basically the same as punching the air if you wanna go there.
The Thread Manipulation page consistently uses plural over this power, so I'm not sure if just happening to have a weapon that involves some individual string is enought to qualify, we don't give this power to anyone with a whip as far I'm aware, for instance.
Might be correct.

Pretty sure it's way longer than that because I've been experimenting with it a lot in Cybergrind. I'll try to see how big it actually is.

i mean first witch, you and i are basically the only ultrakill people on site

Time to add Thread Manipulation to every single whip user.
Honestly, I think that power deserves its own CRT if it's just being given like this, as at that point it's a broad term and not exactly a power anymore.

Eh, it being a reference isn't enought, the site is usually strict and all regarding additions, and it being based on a sort of reference isn't too reliable if there's nothing supporting it further than that.

I mean, it's pretty ******' blatant what will happen, it's a strong electric blast being released underwater, doesn't take much guesswork to know what happens next.

That doesn't mean we guess it in the first place, characters using electricity underwater without issue also isn't unheard of, let alone it also being lethal for the user, taking it as it being negative for the user in that specific way requires more assumptions than to not.

That doesn't mean we guess it in the first place, characters using electricity underwater without issue also isn't unheard of, let alone it also being lethal for the user, taking it as it being negative for the user in that specific way requires more assumptions than to not.
It takes absolutely zero assumptions considering you're literally told not to use it underwater
"A powerful instant piercing shot.
Pierces through all enemies. Pay attention to your positioning to maximize destruction.
Don't use in water."

It only mentions how it's powerful against enemies and all, but it doesn't mention that it specifically backfires or so to reach such a conclusion. Again, I'm fine with just listing that it's mentioned to not be a good thing to use it underwater.

• Electric attack
  • Specifically stated that it should not be used underwater
  • Reference to another game where it kills you
Why the hell are you choosing this hill to die on? We're literally just putting two and two together

Honestly, I think that power deserves its own CRT if it's just being given like this, as at that point it's a broad term and not exactly a power anymore.
Then make a CRT for it, I'm not interested. V1 should still have thread manipulation because of the whiplash arm.

Time to add Thread Manipulation to every single whip user.
Yes, because a whip and a robotic arm with a hook attached to it that can be used in various ways are totally comparable.

Again, I'm fine with just listing that it's mentioned to not be a good thing to use it underwater.
It's a weapon that uses electricity why isnt that listed on his profile actually, it's stated that it shouldn't be used underwater, it's a reference to another weapon that DOES kill you it you use it underwater, and literally the lead developer of the game said it's supposed to kill you if it's used that way.

I'll make the CRT in a bit.

But first, uh... where does he says it's meant to kill the user in the first place?

anyway, i think the crt is fine to apply, if the thread manip thing is accepted then we just remove it from the profile

Right, one more thing I forgot to mention. Shouldn't V1 also have resistance to Acid Manipulation since he can submerge himself and fight in gastric acid?

You're right, he should, although iirc gastric acid is fairly weak

I wouldn't say it's weak, considering it can damage cerberi and even the plastic bodies of mindflayers.

Alrighty. now to just wait for one more staff member to agree because i feel like we need two peeps for this to be accepted

The CRT I did over the power gives a blatant no to it fitting for a case like this from what I'm looking. The other case that was brought up with this is surely just another wrong and should be removed.

I guess we don't need to add any special ability because of Whiplash until the hook shot ability gets inevitably added, so the only thing left to do is find out how long is Whiplash's range, because its range is waaaay longer than what was shown in that vid.

Back