• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sorry guys, I was sleeping.

HERO, you don't know how happy that made me lmao.

Anyways, looking back on this thread, I feel that inconclusove is really the only way to go. There's too many unknowns and what-ifs here, it's kinda just the best option here.

Yep, I would say Enerjak wins due to Character design alone, but this isn't who is the better character, it's who would win. And there is no definitive answer to that.

Mobius Prime - Super Sonic beats Knuckles Enerjak.

Dark Mobius - Knuckles Enerjak beats Super Sonic.

I suppose this outcome was to be expected lol.

I think so. A new rule was added that even if it's unanimous, you still need to wait 24 hr. Not sure if that still applies for Inconclusive tho.

Sonic Is The Living Embodiment Of Chaos And Destroyed the chaos force in super mode (a form true enerjak couldn't stomp out and only won because his sonic didn't want to kill his ass), ultra mode would smack tbh via a 1,000x or more multiplier lmao.

@ZaStando27 I am well aware of who you are. And I know how you behaved in past debates outside this wiki. Let me tell you right now, this is a place where there a lot of rules restricting how we behave. This is way we are kept well in turning this place into a shitfest. So make sure you watch how you behave because it can lead your threads to be closed here.

By the way, I am saying this because I am on your side Za. I actually subscribed to you and watched your Mugen videos. And the topics you bring to the table is fascinating and hopeful to the Sonic franchise. I just need to give your this warning so that you don't wind up in the wrong path here. Hoping you will do great here buddy!

Back