• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ultimate Martial Art Tounament (NO POWERS ALLOWED)

So DC and durability is not accounted for? Nobody is any faster than anyone else? Everyone has equalized stats?

Also, what exactly do you mean by no powers? What's the barrier between martial arts skills and superpowers in this tournament? Is something like precognition allowed when you've used it your entire life to help out with your martial arts and have never turned it off before?

Judging Kenshiro by his martial arts skill is kind of off, won't he just make all the other contestant blow up their head?

AnimeFanboy2916 said:
Basically, it's as if they were peak humans that were highly skilled in martial arts.
So,then i think.

match one-batman wins,because he's more used to fighting people just using pure hand to hand martial arts techniques than some fancy powers,even tho kenshiro might be a "best martial artist" he is still used to using his powers in conjuction with his martial arts ability and taking them out and pitting him against a guy who basically practices day and night how to beat the shit out of people using his hands and feet,i see batman winning more than not

Edit-on further thinking,batman too relies on outsmarting opponents and gadgets about as much if not more than his martial arts ability,will think of this as inconclusive right now..

Match two-very conflicted on who would win.

match three-might guy will probably beat all others,except batman and karate kid,KK is the purest martial artist in this tournament,who's used to fighting with no powers,superhuman(unreal) abilities or equipment whatsover,KK wins more than might guy.

match four-Using the same reasoning as match one,Ryu wins this one,Since he depends lesser on his "powers" compared to Goku and is comparatively more used to a traditional martial arts match.

I am just gonna skip all else and say,KK wins,like i already said,he's the one here that has no superhuman/unreal abilities in this group and is used to the most human form of fighting,he'd win this tourney.

So,then i think.

match one-batman wins,because he's more used to fighting people just using pure hand to hand martial arts techniques than some fancy powers,even tho kenshiro might be a "best martial artist" he is still used to using his powers in conjuction with his martial arts ability and taking them out and pitting him against a guy who basically practices day and night how to beat the shit out of people using his hands and feet,i see batman winning more than not

Edit-on further thinking,batman too relies on outsmarting opponents and gadgets about as much if not more than his martial arts ability,will think of this as inconclusive right now..

Match two-very conflicted on who would win.

match three-might guy will probably beat all others,except batman and karate kid,KK is the purest martial artist in this tournament,who's used to fighting with no powers,superhuman(unreal) abilities or equipment whatsover,KK wins more than might guy.

match four-Using the same reasoning as match one,Ryu wins this one,Since he depends lesser on his "powers" compared to Goku and is comparatively more used to a traditional martial arts match.

I am just gonna skip all else and say,KK wins,like i already said,he's the one here that has no superhuman/unreal abilities in this group and is used to the most human form of fighting,he'd win this tourney.

I don't know why, but I admire how you analyzed this whole tournament

Back