• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ultimate and God Appmon Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
So basically, the Appmon are Low 5-B+ and 5-B due to this feat from Cometmon's official profile.

An Appmon well-versed in astronomical knowledge. It has the ability to defy gravity, and is capable of creating meteorites at any time by controlling planets.
This can't really be quantified as AP, it simply grants Cometmon and those who have his power some absurd range with it's gravity powers. But overall, it does not equal Planet level Attack Potency.

As such the Ultimate Appmon will return their somewhat below 75 Petaton High 6-A selves while God Appmon would scale a great deal above this. For reference, they scale to this feat. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Executor_N0/Digimon_Franchise:_Cometmon_and_the_Destruction_of_the_Reviewmon_Island

I don't know. I think he's more or less just affecting the gravitational pull of neighboring planets to send meteors to his location.

The wording of "defy gravity" and "controlling planets" specifically makes it sound more like he's pulling them with his own power, but if the verse experts disagree I won't push the issue.

Well yeah, he is pulling them with his own power. However, Gravitation Pull wouldn't grant AP overall from my understanding. Although a thing that does catch my eye is that he "creates" the meteorites by controlling planets. He doesn't just summon them. I dunno if that would yeild anything tho. I'll have Kep comment here.

Well, creating meteorites via gravitationally messing with a planet implies that he's applying enough gravitational tidal force to tear the planet apart (which is what happens whenever a large meteorite approachs a planet)

However, that's pressure and not energy, which is what our system is based off of.

I see. Well, that at least makes his powers over gravity pretty strong...I think.

Quick side-note, should Deusmon have the gravity users category added to his profile? Even if it's not part of his in-character moveset, I assume it should be added since it's an ability he has access to.

@Dragonmasterxyz

No one seems against the downgrade. You waiting for more input?.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back