• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ulrich Wanted Treasure, he's Disappointed (0-1-0)

Technically speaking he doesn't have a calc so no but if we ignore that stupid rule I'd say it'd about equal if not Ulrich having a bit more

Well, seeing that it's only slight. This is a very close match. However I think shockwaves is a major advantage that Ulrich may not be able to get over. Ulrich lacks a range game and the shockwaves can tire him out before he even gets to Mimi because he has no defence against it. It could be argued his flight with his bike counters this but all Mimi has to do is shoot him out of the sky with magic and even if she fails at this, just create more shockwaves when he lands back on the ground. I do think up close Ulrich holds an edge but Mimi should be able to spam shockwaves and eventually knock him out when he's back on the ground

Voting treasure chest

Mm, fair enough. Though I would add that Mimi can't control her magic. It's random. Though most of her spells are offensive however and can probably shake up Ulrigh. I'll count your vote, just wanted to make sure you factored that in

Yeah I saw that on her profile, except yeah it's almost always offensive magic so the random aspect of it may even throw Ulrich off guard even more hahaha

Ah, fair enough. Vote most certainly counted then.

I might get some Code Lyoko supporter to come in and comment if there are any tho so...ye

I've actually experimented with that before. I didn't notice a big effect but I'll give it a shot.

Is someone ever going to calc that feat that's on Ulrich's page? Because I don't happen to see a number for it, and that is bothering me immensely right now.

Back