• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

UI Goku vs Kefla (again).

This time it is Omen 1 Goku vs SSJ2 Kefla.

Ultra instinct omen no aura goku
Kefla FighterZ
Kefla

Rules:

-Tournament of Power style battle.

-Kefla starts at her initial SSJ2 level (when she just transformed).

Who wins? Does Kefla manage to defeat Goku this time or she gets the same treatment?

I'm not sure if goku will be able to do any meaningful damage before the timer runs out and his Kamehameha will not be nearly as strong as omen 2's. Kefla will likely finish him the same way she tried to before.

Kefla wins

Omen Phase 2 > Phase 1 Omen

And Kefla SSj2 was said to surpass it, and felt Omen Phase 2 was wimpy

Even if Goku can dodge, he ain't capable of beating Kefla

I only see her hitting him if she goes to her peak again. Because at her peak, she was able to graze UIO2 twice. Then again even before that, she was able to block one of UIO2's punches.

Either way, I see Kefla winning.

Back