• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ugly Issues | Homelander vs. Kamen Rider Shin

Status
Not open for further replies.
SBA
Speed equalized.
Transformed Shin is used.

Homelander upscales to 289.30 Tons of TNT.
Kamen Rider Shin scales to 116.89 Tons of TNT.

Homelander: 1 (@ShionAH)
Kamen Rider Shin: 8 (@ZeedKZ @Shadowslash125 @SeijiSetto @Just_Butchering @shootingrock @Shadyboi0 @Kisaragi_Megumi @FireSwordHero)
Inconclusive: 0

186a14728a928c238b090c343b820d2f.jpg
gOYXv4j.png

Last edited:
This fight heavily depends on whether or not Homie can keep Shin away with lasers cause he's gonna eat dirt in h2h combat, especially with Shin's dura negating spikes.

Homelander already has 4 losses on his profile 💀

Shin´s Information Analysis and Telepathy might be a problem, does he uses them on a fight?
Shin's Telepathy is active-based, but never used it in combat, he mostly uses to find targets or to locate himself. Information Analysis is passive though, Homelander is basically fighting a human-sized grasshopper.

AP: Upscale to 289.30 Tons of TNT vs 116.89 Tons of TNT.

LS: 440 Tons vs 101 Tons

So Homelander easily have physical stats advantages, but Shin have dura neg spins on his body.

Shin's regen should make it difficult for Home to engage in head-to-head combat, leaving his lasers as the only weapon capable of dealing meaningful damage.

Both of their skill feats are weird, I guess? Home fought Soldier Boy, Maeve, and Billy, but the guy pratically doesn't have combat skills written on his profile. While Shin's wild and instinctive fighting style would be a struggle for Home to predict. Also, Shin would attempt to stab Home's eyes with his nails once he saw him blasting lasers.

To be fair, his fight with SB, Maeve, and Billy are just "me strong, me overpower" from what I recall so yeah, he's borderline have 0 skill capability

No, he stops attacks and does affective counter attacks in their fights. He definitely has an above average hand to hand combat
If he grabs Shin's fist, he's gonna get his fingers cut off.

From what I see Homelanders Heat Vision is hotter than Shins resistance, so thats a really good thing HL spams it
If he grabs Shin's fist, he's gonna get his fingers cut off.
Supes are really durable against piercing damage

Yeah but Shin's spines vibrate and produce radiation that can split though material. Even Fourze's suit, which was designed to withstand the harsh conditions of space, was easily punctured by Shin's spines.

Quick Question, How does Homelander usually fight? I've yet to watch the Boys, even though I've heard it's good. What Shin does to him heavily depends on how he fights.

Yeah but Shin's spines vibrate and produce radiation that can split though material.
Homelander resists Radiation
Even Fourze's suit, which was designed to withstand the harsh conditions of space, was easily punctured by Shin's spines.
Does Shin ever cut through someone who was shown to be immune to all firearms and cuts from Human technology? Even the weaker Supes need and special designed custom saws to get even a chance to cut through the skib

Does Shin ever cut through someone who was shown to be immune to all firearms and cuts from Human technology? Even the weaker Supes need and special designed custom saws to get even a chance to cut through the skib
Shin's durability negation worked on Fourze, who is High 4-C and also has resistance to radiation.

Homelander resists Radiation
I don't see it on his profile, does it come from another CRT or something?

He sliced through Goushima's body, which is as tough as he is. In addition to his spins' ability to shed radiation to split materials, I believe Shin could cut Home up.

Homelander is best shot is staying away from Shin by flying and using his lasers to hinder him, but since he starts with melee, he most likely gets crapped by the dura neg spikes. Plus Shin can absorb 75% of the impact he takes, and has senses enough to stay away from Home when it is needed.

He does not...? The profile only mentions Homelander having a possible resistance to dura neg based on internal structure attacks, while Shin is quite the opposite, he attacks the outer skin by vibrating his spikes with radiation and slicing it, this worked on Fourze who is High 4-C from scaling to supernovae attacks from Scorpio Zodiarts and also has a suit made for space exploration which also gives him cosmic radiation resistance. There is no reason why it wouldn't work on Homelander as Shin's dura neg is nowhere near comparable to sharp and piercing tools that wouldn't usually work on Supes. And given from the evidence above, Homelander will most likely start with melee which is going to **** him up, and even if Heat Vision goes on play, Shin's instinctive reaction/precognition/enhanced senses/ESP will just make him a hard target to strike, his Low-Mid regen will be in help if he somehow gets really injured by any of Home's attacks that must come from the lasers.

By the way I was wrong I looked back at Homelanders scene, he starts with Heat Vision and only really goes h2h if he wants to prove he is stronger.

Low-Mid won't help when Homelanders Vision will literally melt and cut through him like butter

In which way my dude, unless he is decapitating or blowing up Shin at the very first second, he won't get past the regen, and my points above stands still.

By the way I was wrong I looked back at Homelanders scene, he starts with Heat Vision and only really goes h2h if he wants to prove he is stronger.
I don't see why Shin can't just dodge that via Zeed's reasoning of precog and other stuff. And I think Homelander would probably relish in making this ugly non-human thing suffer with his attacks rather than just end his suffering right there and then, at least until he finds out how much of a force Shin is to be reckoned with.

unless he is decapitating or blowing up Shin at the very first second
Shin is not gonna survive this with his Low-Mid. He either gets cut in half, his head blown up or simply gets melted to a puddle when Heat Vision hits.
I don't see why Shin can't just dodge that via Zeed's reasoning of precog and other stuff.
Its still Heat Vision, all Homelander has to do is look at Shin head. Its not easy dodging that especially when your opponent can keep spamming it
And I think Homelander would probably relish in making this ugly non-human thing suffer with his attacks rather than just end his suffering right there and then
Thats horribly out character, he does not see other beings worthy of actual fighting. Only scene where he killed humans with his hands is in Voughts (S4 Ep4) but that was personal

Shin is not gonna survive this with his Low-Mid. He either gets cut in half, his head blown up or simply gets melted to a puddle when Heat Vision hits.
You realize that even if Shin's heat resistance is lower than Soldier Boy, it is however, enough to cover less than a second of his blast, don't you? Plus that's assuming Shin will stay still at the whole fight like a strike dummy, which ain't gonna happen for all the reasons above.
Its still Heat Vision, all Homelander has to do is look at Shin head. Its not easy dodging that especially when your opponent can keep spamming it
Aiming at his head will be genuinely worse for Homelander if his intention is going for a killing blow. His precog is instinctive, the first instant he notices Home's eyes glowing, he will act. His ESP covers movements of multiple targets at once and predict 90% of their movements while analyzing precense, size, direction, smell and temperature of thing surrounding him.

You realize that even if Shin's heat resistance is lower than Soldier Boy, it is however, enough to cover less than a second of his blast
Homelanders Heat Vision >= 3,958 °C >>>3,500 °C >>>>> 700 °C Shins Resistance
Aiming at his head will be genuinely worse for Homelander if his intention is going for a killing blow. His precog is instinctive, the first instant he notices Home's eyes glowing, he will act. His ESP covers movements of multiple targets at once and predict 90% of their movements while analyzing precense, size, direction, smell and temperature of thing surrounding him.
Even if he dodges it, he has no way of getting close to Homelander since he can just get closer and closer until Shin has no place to dodge and gets burned. He can fly and laser him which would be nearly impossible to actually dodge in a fight where speed is equal and more.

Backing up Zeed yet again, Housearriver's heat vision will not only be dodged by Shin for the first shot, but it's also going to be a point of interest for any of Shin's future attacks as well since he's going to aim for his eyes whenever possible and go stabby stabby on his eyes (just like what he did with Goushima). And since his speed is equalised, his flight will be identical to Shin's own speed (I assume, I could be wrong), meaning that all Shin needs to do is to jump high enough to reach and catch him before he flies out of range. With their LS being equal (In tier, I dunno Shin's LS value), he can at least throw Homelander back to the ground before resuming the pounding.

SBA states their location to be Central Park. Shin will have trees to go around and even jump to in order to dodge and possibly even catch Homelander when he closes in for another heat vision spam.

Homelanders Heat Vision >= 3,958 °C >>>3,500 °C >>>>> 700 °C Shins Resistance
Shin's resistance goes up to 800°C, and Homelander just scales above 3,500°C from Soldier Boy. Where did you pulled the 3,958°C from? Plus can you show how badly Soldier Boy's burns got? I've searched around here and found nothing.
Even if he dodges it, he has no way of getting close to Homelander since he can just get closer and closer until Shin has no place to dodge and gets burned. He can fly and laser him which would be nearly impossible to actually dodge in a fight where speed is equal and more.
His ESP isn't one target-focused, it works around the whole enviroment, Homelander is fighting a literal human-sized grasshopper with far more superior senses, plus Shin can fight in closed-spaces like factories, such as the instance @Jamesthetaker send above. SBA assumes they're fighting at big metropolis like NYC, which will be more than enough for Shin, who can jump 114-232 meters height with no trouble. Equal speed will worsen the situation further for Homelander than for Shin due to the latter's enhanced senses/precog/ESP/info analysis/instinctive reaction pointed above. And Shin wouldn't even need to approach Home, as seeing that his laser ain't doing the work he expects (which isn't that common in-verse), he will have to go H2H if he wants to take Shin down.

Heat vision is something tens of meters in range. Shin can cover hundreds of meters in one jump, he wouldn't have any problem getting close to Home even if the latter were flying.

Also, Home's laser ain't Darkseid's Omega Beam level of accuracy. He aims by turning his head toward his target, which Shin can dodge because he can predict muscle movements and other stuff.

Yeah, I think I've got enough to decide my vote.
Another Loss in Homelander's Profile FRA.

EDIT: If it's too early, I'll revoke my vote.

Shin's resistance goes up to 800°C
Does not matter. It is still like 3200°C difference
, and Homelander just scales above 3,500°C from Soldier Boy. Where did you pulled the 3,958°C from?
Upscales from Golden Boy
Plus can you show how badly Soldier Boy's burns got? I've searched around here and found nothing.
It completely cut Soldier Boys cheek with its Heat. Even though it was shown Soldier Boys skin does not get even a scratch when put through that 3500
His ESP isn't one target-focused, it works around the whole enviroment, Homelander is fighting a literal human-sized grasshopper with far more superior senses, plus Shin can fight in closed-spaces like factories, such as the instance @Jamesthetaker send above. SBA assumes they're fighting at big metropolis like NYC, which will be more than enough for Shin, who can jump 114-232 meters height with no trouble. Equal speed will worsen the situation further for Homelander than for Shin due to the latter's enhanced senses/precog/ESP/info analysis/instinctive reaction pointed above. And Shin wouldn't even need to approach Home, as seeing that his laser ain't doing the work he expects (which isn't that common in-verse), he will have to go H2H if he wants to take Shin down.
I am starting to think you guys are doing this to add more losses to Homelander.

Anyways Homelander can still fly and if Shin jumpes its basically a death wish 'cause Homelander will hit him on the air with his Heat Vision burning him.
With their LS being equal (In tier, I dunno Shin's LS value), he can at least throw Homelander back to the ground before resuming the pounding.
You cannot throw someone like that while having Equal/Worse LS.
He aims by turning his head toward his target, which Shin can dodge because he can predict muscle movements and other stuff.
If Shin ever gets close its literally undodgeable due to being on him, he cannot get close to Homelander at all.
Another Loss in Homelander's Profile FRA.
This seems spiteful.

Anyways I cannot see a way Shin can win, he needs to get close to Homelander to even have a chance of killing and Homelanders heat vision basically one shots due to its Hear. Homelander has way better stats so he easily overpowers him and has somewhat better agility with Flight.

If yall want to start voting I personally would go with Homelander. I know he'll lose 'cause everyone hates him all of sudden but still hoping people dont pull a She-Hulk on him

Does not matter. It is still like 3200°C difference
It is a 4.37x difference in heat and it can be solved with inverse proportional relationship. Shin ain't dying with a single second of exposure.
The profile doesn't mention him, so I'm afraid I will not consider that.
It completely cut Soldier Boys cheek with its Heat. Even though it was shown Soldier Boys skin does not get even a scratch when put through that 3500
Yeah, but is there a video showing that?
I am starting to think you guys are doing this to add more losses to Homelander.
If that was the case, I would have done this match the first day he became 8-A, but I was aware there was another revision going on, so I waited, and here we are.
Anyways Homelander can still fly and if Shin jumpes its basically a death wish 'cause Homelander will hit him on the air with his Heat Vision burning him.
It is indeed a death wish... for Homelander, he is not getting past his dura neg spikes and his Heat Vision won't kill Shin in the very first second he gets exposed. Plus it lacks range enough to cover Shin's jumping.
If Shin ever gets close its literally undodgeable due to being on him, he cannot get close to Homelander at all.
It is not, Shin won't have any trouble on dodging the lasers by exceeding Home's range. Shin will be aware if Home decides to go H2H and that's when the latter is getting screwed.
Anyways I cannot see a way Shin can win, he needs to get close to Homelander to even have a chance of killing and Homelanders heat vision basically one shots due to its Hear. Homelander has way better stats so he easily overpowers him and has somewhat better agility with Flight.
It doesn't one-shot my guy, the AP difference isn't enough for that.

It is a 4.37x difference in heat and it can be solved with inverse proportional relationship. Shin ain't dying with a single second of exposure.
A heat that high pointed at a single part of your body will melt it like Butter.
The profile doesn't mention him, so I'm afraid I will not consider that.
You cannot do that, Homelanders Heat Vision >> Golden Boy and Golden Boys scaling is literally spelled out in Gen V.

You are literally saying this so HL will lose
Yeah, but is there a video showing that?
Can't find any, its in S3 Finale
If that was the case, I would have done this match the first day he became 8-A, but I was aware there was another revision going on, so I waited, and here we are.
I have seen the She-Hulk Era. I know a spite train when I see one dont you worry.
he is not getting past his dura neg spikes
Again Dura Neg that Homelander resists, nor would the spikes one shot like you are implying.
and his Heat Vision won't kill Shin in the very first second he gets exposed. Plus it lacks range enough to cover Shin's jumping.
Shin would have to jump ON HL to get a hit, and right there and then HL can burn him.
Shin will be aware if Home decides to go H2H and that's when the latter is getting screwed.
HL is much stronger so he can endure Shins attacks while holding him and use Heat Vision like that.
It doesn't one-shot my guy, the AP difference isn't enough for that.
Heat difference is enough for that.

A heat that high pointed at a single part of your body will melt it like Butter.
It will be the case if he gets exposed more than a minute, which isn't the case.
You cannot do that, Homelanders Heat Vision >> Golden Boy and Golden Boys scaling is literally spelled out in Gen V.
I can, as long as that information is not in his profile, I pretty much can.
You are literally saying this so HL will lose
That's up to your paranoia. Repeating this doesn't help you.
Can't find any, its in S3 Finale
Sad.
I have seen the She-Hulk Era. I know a spite train when I see one dont you worry.
Ok?
Again Dura Neg that Homelander resists, nor would the spikes one shot like you are implying.
He does NOT. Shin harmed Fourze in an innocent handshake with his vibration nails. Fourze is High 4-C and has resistance to radiation. It's false equivalency.
Shin would have to jump ON HL to get a hit, and right there and then HL can burn him.
Either that, or Homelander charges towards him. Either way, Shin can predict that.
HL is much stronger so he can endure Shins attacks while holding him and use Heat Vision like that.
Which doesn't help as Shin's body is filled with dura nega spikes and a hide that absorbs 75% of the impact.
Heat difference is enough for that.
It's not...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back