• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Spongebob shouldn’t have Type 7. The scan used to show that should be considered another scan for type 2 feats.

Both occasions show Spongebob still alive and sentient despite being a skeleton.

I think it should just go entirely. It’s more evidence for type 1 since he lived for an eternity.

7: Undead: Characters who cannot die due to technically being already dead, often overlapping with other forms of immortality.
I think it should just go entirely. It’s more evidence for type 1 since he lived for an eternity.
the joke there is that spongebob and squidward would work forever and then it cuts to both being skeletons which indicated they're still working ever after death that is just type 1 and 7 and Spongebob has survived as a ghost before which means Immortality type 7 is fine

thats all I have to say about this but imo type 7 is just fine

Back