• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tyler Navarro Minor Page Addition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonkitt

He/Him
VS Battles
Retired
Tyler's page for his Unmorphed key states "Comparable to Riley and Ivan, both of which could briefly clash with Fury". This isn't wrong by any means, but I feel like it's kind of silly that the time Tyler fought Fury himself isn't being mentioned. His durability section should also mention how he took hits from Fury. That's the only addition I am proposing here.

Thoughts?

CRTs aren't allowed until the initial stages of the forum move are complete.

There will also be a dedicated thread for each verse that needs to be revised as a whole, so small CRTs don't clog the forum. If you'd like to discuss potential changes before this with other users, please use the General Discussion forum.

I will begin removing new CRT threads from this point forward.

It should probably be enough to lock them, but thank you for helping out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back