• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TYBW characters should be at least 4-A

Status
Not open for further replies.

As seen here Gremmy can create pocket realms with a lot of stars in them in which Kenpachi cut himself out of. I yes I am aware that Nozarashi can 'cut through anything' but still it counts as a creation feat for Gremmy considering that it's a physical space that Kenpachi was put in

I gotta ask, did Gremmy imagine (create that space) or did he imagine a the tare in space which lead into space. I can't tell because there are no words in the scan and I just want to be sure.

Also, would this even scale to his (or anyone else's) natural AP or is it just for creation?. I don't follow Bleach which is why I'm asking these questions.

If he only opened a portal to space it would just scale to the god tiers I think, but yeah, let’s wait until the final volume comes out lol

No. Even if the feat was in any way legit, it's a horrible outlier in comparison to Gremmy's / Kenpachi's feats.

Gremmy why would anyone scale to his imagination hax to begin with
and no he has CIS against Kenpachi so that doesn't count
It's not simply hax if it's creation, Kenpachi did slice out of the pocket dimension of stars and galaxies after all

And also to mention Yhwach is stronger than Gremmy and he didn't need the imagination hax

It's not simply hax if it's creation, Kenpachi did slice out of the pocket dimension of stars and galaxies after all

And also to mention Yhwach is stronger than Gremmy and he didn't need the imagination hax
It is hax reality warping is hax unless it has a reason to scale to gremmys physicals which there is no reason to
Kenny did not completly destroy it he sliced through the space to get out of it
also its reality warping saying he is stronger means nothing especially when Yhwach would have the Almighty also just because he doesn't use it doesn't mean it would be useless to him

So, since this is Reality Warping, would this mean Gremmy is at least 4-A with Reality Warping and no one but Gremmy scale to it?

I'm pretty sure the stars were an illusion, and galaxy realm being a hyperbole. But yes, this would be an outlier given the Tier 6 meteor was the strongest thing present. And there are no Tier 4 physical feats existing in the entire series.

This all seems to come down to Gremmy being 4-A creating a dimension with stars which comes from him putting Kenpachi in a space and saying "Galaxy Room". This by itself is already a bit sketchy for me but let's say It's legitimate. Whatever Gremmy imagines becomes real then I doubt the stars are illusions. If what he speaks isn't hyperbolic then it could be a legitimate galaxy size dimension but the issue with this is the scaling.

Scaling hax to AP is already questionable, especially given what Gremmy's ability is I highly doubt it's capable of being scaled to his overall statistics. Reading the comments of this thread Kenpachi didn't destroy the galaxy room, he simply just cut through space and escaped (though I never read the manga so I'm just going off what's been said), so he's not scaling from that "feat" unless you just powerscale him for being stronger than Gremmy.

But now you also half the scale this to everyone more powerful than Gremmy which then leads to the argument of supporting evidence. Now while I understand that just because characters don't always need consistent feats to prove they are at a certain level so long as they don't have anti-feats or statements against it but once you start reaching levels such as this I think everyone can agree that you need something more concrete or consistent to support multiple characters scaling to 4-A for there overall statistics from just a single creation feat.

If the only thing above this is the Almighty (3-A/Low 2-C) and only like two characters even have that and it doesn't scale to there physical attacks, it makes Gremmy's feat look like and outlier when trying to scale it to multiple people when that's all there is. The best I could see is 4-A creation for Gremmy via his imagination ability but that's about it, I disagree with scaling it to others without some supporting evidence for a feat on this scale that is based around creation. It's already clear several members have issues with Creation Feats scaling to AP to begin with so if you want this to go through you'll need more that just what is in the OP in my honest opinion.

That's all I half to say on this matter, if more evidence/feats that support this are found I'd be in agreement but until then I disagree.

It looks like the consensus from pretty much everyone relevant here is that the feat is dismissed.

@LordGriffin1000 The whole almighty thing is gonna change when the last volume comes out I think. Everything was done via raw power. The only thing I can see this galaxy room helping with is further proof of the soul king creating the cosmos.

@LordGriffin1000 The whole almighty thing is gonna change when the last volume comes out I think. Everything was done via raw power. The only thing I can see this galaxy room helping with is further proof of the soul king creating the cosmos.
Well if that's the case then I think it's best to just wait until the last volume comes out. If everything was done via raw power and not hax then I'd say there is likely something there but again, I'd rather wait.

This all seems to come down to Gremmy being 4-A creating a dimension with stars which comes from him putting Kenpachi in a space and saying "Galaxy Room". This by itself is already a bit sketchy for me but let's say It's legitimate. Whatever Gremmy imagines becomes real then I doubt the stars are illusions. If what he speaks isn't hyperbolic then it could be a legitimate galaxy size dimension but the issue with this is the scaling.

Scaling hax to AP is already questionable, especially given what Gremmy's ability is I highly doubt it's capable of being scaled to his overall statistics. Reading the comments of this thread Kenpachi didn't destroy the galaxy room, he simply just cut through space and escaped (though I never read the manga so I'm just going off what's been said), so he's not scaling from that "feat" unless you just powerscale him for being stronger than Gremmy.

But now you also half the scale this to everyone more powerful than Gremmy which then leads to the argument of supporting evidence. Now while I understand that just because characters don't always need consistent feats to prove they are at a certain level so long as they don't have anti-feats or statements against it but once you start reaching levels such as this I think everyone can agree that you need something more concrete or consistent to support multiple characters scaling to 4-A for there overall statistics from just a single creation feat.

If the only thing above this is the Almighty (3-A/Low 2-C) and only like two characters even have that and it doesn't scale to there physical attacks, it makes Gremmy's feat look like and outlier when trying to scale it to multiple people when that's all there is. The best I could see is 4-A creation for Gremmy via his imagination ability but that's about it, I disagree with scaling it to others without some supporting evidence for a feat on this scale that is based around creation. It's already clear several members have issues with Creation Feats scaling to AP to begin with so if you want this to go through you'll need more that just what is in the OP in my honest opinion.

That's all I half to say on this matter, if more evidence/feats that support this are found I'd be in agreement but until then I disagree.
I asked some friends on a Bleach server, this is what they said about Gremmy:

he has the power of imagination, and no limit to it was ever really brought up other than the fact that he can kill himself with his own power. that description alone should be enough

Can this be closed already? Nobody reasonably agrees that this feat scales to anything and it's vague as hell

Oh, right. The consensus so far is to reject it, so I'll take care of closing the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back